Captain
# 6171
03-22-2013, 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: The Frigates. Basically, when will they be done and what will their specs be.
Stane: My dear they will not be finished for another few months... I trust you have seen something and it has come true my dear?

*Aide comes in with a set of pads*

Stane: Get back to me when it makes sense for you...

*Looks at the pads giving him the information about Jacob and Blake and Tal on the move... Also the movements of the Shadow Group...*

Stane: *smiles* It appears that we have to move...

*Looks at a guard and notices how nervous he is*

Stane: *stands up* Richard do you know what tartarus is ?

Richard: No...

*Slits his throat *

Stane: It is where you will be hung by vines never able to feed yourself or drink..

*Taps up his com and gives a command in a strange tongue...*

*Through out his corporation the moles are killed and made to look like accidents.*

*A Week later Stane is speaking with Adjeca*

Stane: The cartels have started shipping out the spice out to the desired places in populated worlds.

Adjeca: Good.. I do wish these people to advance but I do wish for them to know that there are more evil things out there than us. Besides they won't get much of anywhere...
My agents have been reporting their movements as we made our arrival in this galaxy. Our forces have eliminated a number of their outposts..

Stane: You wish for me to keep the Klingon Civil War going?

Adjeca: Just keep supplying them... I have that handled as we speak.

*Klingon/ Federation border*

*USS Freedom now being captained by Wax has seen most of its crew remain but new faces put into roles and Damon return to his post. Wax since James' disappearance has been pondering what he can do now in his new post. Damon has been normal trying not to think about what happened... *

*But that tranquility is about to end...*

*Klingon warships soon warp in..*
Career Officer
# 6172
03-22-2013, 07:01 PM
Lenox: Jacob we are moving on this location We know stane was there and we have a chancet o find him there.

Jacob: well lets go
Captain
# 6173
03-22-2013, 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Lenox: Jacob we are moving on this location We know stane was there and we have a chancet o find him there.

Jacob: well lets go
*As they arrive they find Richard's corpse on the ground Strung up... but nothing else... Not even a scrap like no one ever was there... aside from a hologram*

Hologram of Stane: Welcome Jacob I see you have been looking for me... I have really no time to mess with you currently as I am a business man.. So please enjoy yourselves...

*As the hologram disappears quicker before they track it terminates the trace. The room explodes into a orangeish smoke very dense. *

*One of the guards leaves the room and locks it as he reveals himself to be a face dancer and smiles showing off his sharp teeth and pug nose.*
Career Officer
# 6174
03-22-2013, 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*As they arrive they find Richard's corpse on the ground Strung up... but nothing else... Not even a scrap like no one ever was there... aside from a hologram*

Hologram of Stane: Welcome Jacob I see you have been looking for me... I have really no time to mess with you currently as I am a business man.. So please enjoy yourselves...

*As the hologram disappears quicker before they track it terminates the trace. The room explodes into a orangeish smoke very dense. *

*One of the guards leaves the room and locks it as he reveals himself to be a face dancer and smiles showing off his sharp teeth and pug nose.*
Jacob and lenox both activate filters in there helmets

Lennox makes his way to the door draws his pistol as jacob opens the door using the power of his suit as they exit the room they slowly make there way back to the ship. Lenox keeping both pistols drawn
Captain
# 6175
03-22-2013, 08:11 PM
Quote:
Jacob and lenox both activate filters in there helmets

Lennox makes his way to the door draws his pistol as jacob opens the door using the power of his suit as they exit the room they slowly make there way back to the ship. Lenox keeping both pistols drawn
*OOC: They would be tripping out on visions right about now..

*The Face Dancer watches as both men start tripping out on imaginary things as enough gas got into their systems.. The Gas continues to enter the room the face dancer rips both helmets off their faces causing them to lose the filtration... *

*He morphs back to the guard and returns to the ship and leaves with it...*
Career Officer
# 6176
03-22-2013, 08:22 PM
Quote:

*The Face Dancer watches as both men start tripping out on imaginary things as enough gas got into their systems.. The Gas continues to enter the room the face dancer rips both helmets off their faces causing them to lose the filtration... *

OOC: not going to make this easy are you thats ok i always have a back up plan.

Lennox taps his wrist in the ship S'tel gets the alarm and grabs his rifle and walks out the door.

OOC: remember S'tel is a badd a.. merc so if i was going to compare him to someone it would be iron hide

S'Tel finds the door and akes it all in at a glance as he activates the vents he blows the door open and walks in grabbing the two men as he carries them back to the ship he sets them both down while the emh looks them over.
S'tel closes the door as he walks back out and primes his rifle

S'tel: I know you can hear me and unless you leave quickly repare to die
Career Officer
# 6177
03-22-2013, 08:32 PM
Quote:

OOC: just read that he had left lol
Career Officer
# 6178
03-22-2013, 08:56 PM
S'tel walks into the med bay

S'tel: Doc i need an update and we need to live.

EMH: This is an unknown substance i cant just

S'tel: fix it now ill be on the bridge
Captain
# 6179
03-22-2013, 11:29 PM
Quote:
S'tel walks into the med bay

S'tel: Doc i need an update and we need to live.

EMH: This is an unknown substance i cant just

S'tel: fix it now ill be on the bridge
*The Future unknown specified time, *OOC Gonna let those two have separate visions and have them notice this but since it is their futures it is going to be well cryptic and a little telling**
Career Officer
# 6180
03-23-2013, 01:02 AM
Quote:
*The Future unknown specified time, *OOC Gonna let those two have separate visions and have them notice this but since it is their futures it is going to be well cryptic and a little telling**
Ooc: cool sounds interesting.