Career Officer
# 6211
03-23-2013, 11:37 PM
Lenox: I will be in touch.

As Lenox closes the channel he holds his glass in his hand as he throws it at the wall as it shatters

Lenox: S'tel come to my quarters

As Lenox turns a figure decloakes in his quarters.

( looks mainly like the one in the link I gave)

Vadem: you moved to quickly. Now we have to deal on his terms.

Lenox: well what did you want me to do.

Vadem : wait for me to arrive.

Lenox: you don't tell me when and where you are coming and going.

Vadem: deal with him. I still need you to deal with this problem. It is to early for me to appear. But when he makes his move. I will be there. The covenant is preparing.
Career Officer
# 6212
03-23-2013, 11:57 PM
Vadem re appears on his ship thinking of recent events things are not going as he had planned.

lenox: S'tel I want you to meet with whoever stane sends to pick up our package take this with you. If anything goes wrong kill them all.

S'tel: as you wish
Captain
# 6213
03-24-2013, 12:11 AM
*Dorman is sitting in his office now... He is speaking with the Federation contingent who have just arrived from exploration of the Andromeda Galaxy... 15 years before. The holdings there were neutral in the war and had no way of making it back to help in the effort.. The Federation per Dorman's catching up on recent history has had significant strides as many denizens since the end of the Shadow war have started well on their way to becoming members or already are.. *

Dorman: Yes that much has happened Captain... We are currently re-electing the new political system and the constitution of what they are calling the second treaty...

Chintok: Of Course Admiral but what will you have us do... We are only universe class vessels...

Dorman: You will continue home...
Career Officer
# 6214
03-24-2013, 12:48 AM
Lenox: doctor come to my quarters

As the doctor enters Lenox sits in his chair as the doctor walks in

Lenox: doctor your time serving me is over.

He shoots into his chest killing him.

Lenox: that is what you had coming.

Meanwhile vadem sits on his bridge

Vadem: we need others still
Starfleet Veteran
# 6215
03-24-2013, 04:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Danny grunts...*

Danny: I technically did not survive from what they told me... I was their guinea pig for making a super soldier.. It was a grueling affair and the final test did not pan out as they started another project one that we know some about... The one that made Preston...

Because of a anti aging treatment and life extension I spent twenty years learning from Tang Szu who was the twilight assassin... Cunning man... I then took his place when he passed away...

I took jobs in assassinations and in being a soldier for hire, but for reasons of my own... I wanted to stop that system that made me, you, Jacob, Preston, and those twins... A world doesn't need things built for war... its an aberration of nature... Especially artificial newtypes...

*Remembers Kela... *

Right now what is being done about the Klingon Civil War?
Sanders: As far as I know, we're keeping out of it, monitoring the borders. Same goes for the Republic and the Romulans.

*OOC: I think you forgot, but Sanders is a Starfleet Officer, not Republic.*
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 6216
03-24-2013, 05:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Wax and crew are on alert*

Damon: Sir we are being hailed...

Wax: On screen.

Goro'tcha: Federation Vessel you are in Imperial space... Leave and you will not be harmed...

Wax: As far as I recall Captain, This is the Federation side of the border and the neutral zone you are resting on currently... I am telling you this... Make any attempt on a peace keeping vessel and you will answer to interstellar law.

Goro'tcha: Then you signed your death warrant Captain...

Wax: Better men have tried... and better Klingons...

*Transmission is terminated..*

Wax: Combat alert all crew don normal suits and assume general quarters... All personnel man your stations and all non essential bridge crew to the combat bridge... Shields up and have our bit systems enter defensive pattern beta 6... Only fire back when you have a target... and disarm only...

*As the crew prepares the vessels soon begin to advance into Federation space... *

Wax: Commander.. *looking at Damon*

Engage a neutralizing anti beam field around the designated point.

Damon: Aye sir.

*The field from the torpedoes fired out envelopes the area around the vessel...*

*The Klingon ships start trying to attack but their weapons are like tossing rocks at a tank...*

Goro'tcha: Damn Federation toys... Advance upward... and attack from above...
*Suddenly, a wing of Klingon Warbirds, led by the K.W.S. Bat'rak, decloak and strafe the Imperial Vessel.*

Markon: This is General Markon of the Klingon War Ship Bat'rak to Imperial Vessels! You will stand down or be destroyed! More Klingon Vessels flying under the Feudal Regime are inbound!

*The Feudal vessels surround the Imperials while others move to defend the Freedom.*

OOC: Okay, there are currently 3 sides in the Civil War; the Democrats, the Imperials, and the Feudals. Markon is leading the Feudals, who wish to return to the High Council system but with a democratic twist - electing the houses which sit on the High Council.

I'm gathering that the Imperials, from previous posts, are attempting to install a new Emperor from the times of Kahless, while the Democrats are trying to install a fully democratic system. The Feudals is a good middle ground (and I'm insisting on this. A democratic Romulan Regime works. A democratic Klingon Regime changes the very essence of the Klingon way of life. I'd appreciate being able to have a Klingon Empire that still values honour above all else. Besides, I need my Martok-level bada** quota fulfillment.)

Think about it, this system is close to Democracy, but leaves the essence of Klingon Culture intact. I suspect both sides would agree to this model.

Oh, and Markon hasn't really been active during the war. He's been trying to resolve it peacefully or keeping the other parties from letting the conflict spill into neighbouring space.
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 6217
03-24-2013, 08:40 AM
*R.S.S. Warren, Republic Border along Shoal Zone. Captain Blazen is on the Bridge of the Warren-Class Police Cruiser. (For the bridge, think a very simple layout, with a couple of science stations at the aft of the bridge with a helm console in front of the viewscreen, an ops console and tac console behind the command area, and a command area with 2 seats - one for the Captain and one for the first officer)*

Ops: Sir, all ships are reporting that they're in patrol patterns.

Blazen: Understood. Keep an ear out for any distress calls.

Ops: Aye, sir. Hold on, we're getting a message from the S.S. Azure. They're reporting a sighting of a Kar'moon vessel near Beacon 31.

Blazen: Notify all civilian traffic to use caution at 31. We can't go in until we receive a call for assistance.

Ops: Understood.

*Shoal Zone, Duranus-D'ian Cartel RZ. Vessels from both Cartels are present, before all warping off towards the Badlands.*
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 6218
03-24-2013, 10:25 AM
Ooc: stane so makes me think of Luther lol.

Tal walks along a busy street on earth. While the last of his people have left to the stars he has remained. Hiding among the humans in plane sight.
Captain
# 6219
03-24-2013, 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Sanders: As far as I know, we're keeping out of it, monitoring the borders. Same goes for the Republic and the Romulans.

*OOC: I think you forgot, but Sanders is a Starfleet Officer, not Republic.*
Danny: Wise... til the war spreads... Which it is bound to do given the emperor's stance right now...

*OOC: I actually did not know that little bit... Thanks for filling me in on that part. Did not think he was..*
Captain
# 6220
03-24-2013, 12:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Suddenly, a wing of Klingon Warbirds, led by the K.W.S. Bat'rak, decloak and strafe the Imperial Vessel.*

Markon: This is General Markon of the Klingon War Ship Bat'rak to Imperial Vessels! You will stand down or be destroyed! More Klingon Vessels flying under the Feudal Regime are inbound!

*The Feudal vessels surround the Imperials while others move to defend the Freedom.*

OOC: Okay, there are currently 3 sides in the Civil War; the Democrats, the Imperials, and the Feudals. Markon is leading the Feudals, who wish to return to the High Council system but with a democratic twist - electing the houses which sit on the High Council.

I'm gathering that the Imperials, from previous posts, are attempting to install a new Emperor from the times of Kahless, while the Democrats are trying to install a fully democratic system. The Feudals is a good middle ground (and I'm insisting on this. A democratic Romulan Regime works. A democratic Klingon Regime changes the very essence of the Klingon way of life. I'd appreciate being able to have a Klingon Empire that still values honour above all else. Besides, I need my Martok-level bada** quota fulfillment.)

Think about it, this system is close to Democracy, but leaves the essence of Klingon Culture intact. I suspect both sides would agree to this model.

Oh, and Markon hasn't really been active during the war. He's been trying to resolve it peacefully or keeping the other parties from letting the conflict spill into neighbouring space.
*OOC: I actually was hoping to do something compelling with that. Really give into the changing times and the need to move on and go with them... Never forgetting what came before. Hence why I made the Democratic faction... Should change things up, and see things really change.. Would really kill the point if nothing did... or even small things...

I would say Markon and Wax have a lot to ponder on this current civil war... Ponder the future of the Klingon people. They both don't know what to do with themselves in the current predicament... I think it is fitting if Markon fill his bad*** quota as a neutral party like a outlaw but wanting to stay out of it.. Unless something isn't fair (Like the Freedom being attacked..) Trust me I did think about this a ton and I wasn't going to destroy the core culture completely, just changing from constant warfare and being ruled by corruption... Plus I do recall they ran a feudal system under their imperial roots too until there was no emperor and it just continued..

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 03-24-2013 at 12:13 PM.