Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,149
# 621
08-23-2012, 11:08 AM
Rommels ship drops it aft cloak and puts out a sensor reading that it is dead and losing power.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 16,349
# 622
08-23-2012, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Rommels ship drops it aft cloak and puts out a sensor reading that it is dead and losing power.
*Victorious, Bridge. Bridge continues to rumble as it's engaged in battle with the Alaska.*

Ryan: It smells like a trap. Maintain our distance from it. Continue trying to disable the Alaska!

Tactical: Aye, sir.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,149
# 623
08-23-2012, 11:28 AM
Soon the berlin warps in and begins firing away at ross and his escorts.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 16,349
# 624
08-23-2012, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Soon the berlin warps in and begins firing away at ross and his escorts.
Ryan: You've GOT to be kidding! Stand by to disengage the Alaska and support Ross' Battle Group! Divert all power to--

Science: Sir, 5 more vessels incoming! They're Klingon!

*A squadron of Klingon Warships warp in, led by the I.K.S. Kahless and disable the U.S.S. Berlin and U.S.S. Alaska.*

Ryan: What the...?

Communications: We're being hailed.

Ryan: On screen!

*The viewer image is replaced by the face of General Torpal*

Torpal: Qapla' Captain! We received your distress call! Time to show this terrorists how a TRUE warrior does battle!

*Transmission ends*

Ryan: What just happened?

O'Neil: I think the Klingons just came to the rescue, sir.

Ryan: One day they're shooting at you, the next they're saving your hides from your own ships! What a Universe! Let's mop up the rest of these attackers.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,149
# 625
08-23-2012, 11:44 AM
Two of ross ships get close to the schimitar and it unleashes a devistating barage of fire destroying both ships. The talon recloaks and begins firing away.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 16,349
# 626
08-23-2012, 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Two of ross ships get close to the schimitar and it unleashes a devistating barage of fire destroying both ships. The talon recloaks and begins firing away.
Ryan: Tachyon Scans!

Science: Wait a minute! Got it! Transferring coordinates to tactical!

Tactical: Weapons Locked!

Ryan: All weapons Fire at Will!

Tactical: Firing! We hit their Warp Drive! I think it's disabled!

Ryan: Open a channel to the Dogos Gear! Admiral Ross, if you're gonna run, you'd better do it now!

Tell the Klingons to form up with us! We're going hunting for that ship!

Tactical: Another hit! this time it looks like their Starboard wing!

Communications: Klingons are responding, sir. They're forming up on us!

Ryan: Put us between that ship and the Dogos Gear!

Helm: Aye, sir!
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,149
# 627
08-23-2012, 12:15 PM
Rommel yells commands rommel silently curses and the talon quickly leaves the battle field. Heading for the station. He silently curses as he leaves deploying mines as he leaves to stop from being followed.

Rommel : damn those klingons.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 16,349
# 628
08-23-2012, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Rommel yells commands rommel silently curses and the talon quickly leaves the battle field. Heading for the station. He silently curses as he leaves deploying mines as he leaves to stop from being followed.

Rommel : damn those klingons.
Science: they're pulling out!

Helm: Shall we follow?

Ryan: Negative. Let's get the fleet regrouped.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,149
# 629
08-23-2012, 12:25 PM
Rommel silently walks around the bridge.

Rommel : did we deploy the bomb

Officer yes sir.

Rommel: activate it.

( the bomb is a thaloron based weapon that can be deployed. My shcimitar does have the thaloron main weapon as well)
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 16,349
# 630
08-23-2012, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Rommel silently walks around the bridge.

Rommel : did we deploy the bomb

Officer yes sir.

Rommel: activate it.

( the bomb is a thaloron based weapon that can be deployed. My shcimitar does have the thaloron main weapon as well)
Science: Sir, I'm picking up... a small, metal-cased Object!

Ryan: Fire Phasers!

*The Thalaron Bomb is vaporised by the Victorious' Weapons array, it's payload being vaporised before anyone can be harmed*
My Fan Fictions
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:21 PM.