Starfleet Veteran
# 6361
03-31-2013, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Sarkon: I want you to stay as a brother among friends and others.. To see for yourself... I will see to your needs.. Your Federation friend will be set free, if he wishes.. The House of Bat'rak and Kah is not one I wish to anger. He too must realize that he must put aside somethings and look to home to fix things... I will also allow him to speak to the Federation.. It really was a mistake that was out of my hands...

Besides we will speak on a more personal note later my friend. Bath, and put on some decent attire.. I will not have you in the cells of piss and muck...
*OOC: Language?*

Markon: What of my people? The Feudals will need to know I am well.

They won't attack you or Talikar. We will remain neutral, as we always have, but I must be allowed to speak with them.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 6362
03-31-2013, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*OOC: Language?*

Markon: What of my people? The Feudals will need to know I am well.

They won't attack you or Talikar. We will remain neutral, as we always have, but I must be allowed to speak with them.
*OOC: That is me toning it down.. I am quite a potty mouth in person but I can tone it down and will try.*

Sarkon: They will know you are fine... and they may trade.. But the feudals I am sorry I cannot see that way as working as of yet. Perhaps I will learn something in our discussions.
Starfleet Veteran
# 6363
03-31-2013, 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*OOC: That is me toning it down.. I am quite a potty mouth in person but I can tone it down and will try.*

Sarkon: They will know you are fine... and they may trade.. But the feudals I am sorry I cannot see that way as working as of yet. Perhaps I will learn something in our discussions.
Markon: Of course. I want to see the Klingon people united as much as you do, but likewise I am unsure of how your ways would work any better. Perhaps I will also learn something in our talks.

May I be permitted to retire to Quarters?
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 6364
03-31-2013, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Markon: Of course. I want to see the Klingon people united as much as you do, but likewise I am unsure of how your ways would work any better. Perhaps I will also learn something in our talks.

May I be permitted to retire to Quarters?
Sarkon: Tor'an...

*To'ran enters*

See that our guest has his quarters and his needs are tended to.

The Same goes for Wax...
Career Officer
# 6365
03-31-2013, 02:12 PM
Terrace sits at his desk and picks up an old paper book as he turns its worn pages. the door beeps

Terrace: come in

Tal walks in

Terrace: well you finally make your way back

Tal: Hello to you to

Terrace: what is it you want

Tal: a simple question do you have the tesseract

Terrace: as much as i wish i did no we dont.

Tal: second what do you plan to do next

Terrace: keep everything from falling apart

Tal: good enough
Starfleet Veteran
# 6366
03-31-2013, 02:18 PM
*Deltana IV, R.S.S. Matthew Neilson. The crew is getting ready to repel an Orion Assault. ATEVs are being refitted with armour plating and having the Phaser turrets replaced with light ZP mounts, and the crews are having shoulder-mounted Micro-Quantum Launchers, Phaser Rifles and Carbines, and Medical/Engineering kits placed inside the equipment lockers. The ATEVs are receiving crews of 2 (driver and gunner) and carrying 5 Assault Ops troops each anywhere they'll fit (companies of 2 carrying squads of 10 into combat before assuming a close vehicle support role).

The HVRVs are also receiving new equipment. Phaser Rifles are being issued to the Riders and placed in the back of the bikes in easily accessible in-transit positions, for dragoon-style support. They're also having Med-kits placed inside the equipment compartment, and the Recon Exo-comps are being switched out for Combat Exo-comps. The riders are being issued Light Assault Ops Armour as well.

Matt, Will and John are wearing personalised Assault Ops Armour. Matt's has a red-tinted helmet similar to the one he used with Wolfhound Unit, Will's is Silver with dark-red triangular (animalistic) stripes and a clear visor, and John's is Stock except for clear teal markings and the shoulder-pads being solid teal.

The ship's fighter squadron is getting ready for action, positioning themselves on the Hull for quick and easy take-off.

The dorsal hull is dotted with AA turrets, using spare ZPC emitters and micro-photon torpedo launchers, hastily assembled and using mag-locks to keep them on the hull. Each turret is being manned by one Tactical Officer/NCO, with an extra man on the torpedo turrets to reload. (Think of the ZPT/AA (Zero Point Turret/Anti-Air, as I'm going to call this improvised pile of scrap ) as your basic AA gun, with the M-PTL/AA (Micro-Photon Torpedo Launcher/AA, as I'm calling this other improvised pile of scrap ) as a flak Gun, launching torpedoes which detonate at a certain height to essentially turn the sky into a death-trap.)

As the Assault Ops board the ATEVs and get ready to move out, Will turns to Matt.*

Will: Permission to accompany the counter-assault force, sir?

Matt: You sure?

Will: I've been in combat before. Besides, one of us needs to be with them and you're needed here to coordinate our defences.

Matt: Alright. Good luck.

Will: To all of us.

*Will puts his helmet on and jumps into one of the ATEVs before they all start heading towards the Grasslands.*

OOC: If either of you wanna get in on this, feel free. It'd be awesome having several people contributing to this battle.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 6367
03-31-2013, 02:18 PM
*Khitomer labs*

*Holtz walks to a Comm channel and wants to show the Federation, Republic, and the Romulans to see the advances of technology. *

Holtz: I wish to have Federation, Republic, and Romulan representatives here to view the recent advances in technology.
Career Officer
# 6368
03-31-2013, 02:19 PM
Terrace walks as tal leaves

Computer: Battle group bravo has arrived and are waiting orders

Terrace: tell them to hold postition we will be moving shortly
Career Officer
# 6369
03-31-2013, 02:23 PM
Quote:
*Deltana IV, R.S.S. Matthew Neilson. The crew is getting ready to repel an Orion Assault. ATEVs are being refitted with armour plating and having the Phaser turrets replaced with light ZP mounts, and the crews are having shoulder-mounted Micro-Quantum Launchers, Phaser Rifles and Carbines, and Medical/Engineering kits placed inside the equipment lockers. The ATEVs are receiving crews of 2 (driver and gunner) and carrying 5 Assault Ops troops each anywhere they'll fit (companies of 2 carrying squads of 10 into combat before assuming a close vehicle support role).

The HVRVs are also receiving new equipment. Phaser Rifles are being issued to the Riders and placed in the back of the bikes in easily accessible in-transit positions, for dragoon-style support. They're also having Med-kits placed inside the equipment compartment, and the Recon Exo-comps are being switched out for Combat Exo-comps. The riders are being issued Light Assault Ops Armour as well.

Matt, Will and John are wearing personalised Assault Ops Armour. Matt's has a red-tinted helmet similar to the one he used with Wolfhound Unit, Will's is Silver with dark-red triangular (animalistic) stripes and a clear visor, and John's is Stock except for clear teal markings and the shoulder-pads being solid teal.

The ship's fighter squadron is getting ready for action, positioning themselves on the Hull for quick and easy take-off.

The dorsal hull is dotted with AA turrets, using spare ZPC emitters and micro-photon torpedo launchers, hastily assembled and using mag-locks to keep them on the hull. Each turret is being manned by one Tactical Officer/NCO, with an extra man on the torpedo turrets to reload. (Think of the ZPT/AA (Zero Point Turret/Anti-Air, as I'm going to call this improvised pile of scrap ) as your basic AA gun, with the M-PTL/AA (Micro-Photon Torpedo Launcher/AA, as I'm calling this other improvised pile of scrap ) as a flak Gun, launching torpedoes which detonate at a certain height to essentially turn the sky into a death-trap.)

As the Assault Ops board the ATEVs and get ready to move out, Will turns to Matt.*

Will: Permission to accompany the counter-assault force, sir?

Matt: You sure?

Will: I've been in combat before. Besides, one of us needs to be with them and you're needed here to coordinate our defences.

Matt: Alright. Good luck.

Will: To all of us.

*Will puts his helmet on and jumps into one of the ATEVs before they all start heading towards the Grasslands.*

OOC: If either of you wanna get in on this, feel free. It'd be awesome having several people contributing to this battle.
A beep at the door

Terrace : come in

Officer: sir we have word of a rebuplic orion battle. If our intel is correct the orions have the artifcat shield is looking for.

Terrace: set course for the battle. have all imperial shock troopers prep for battle.Open a comm channel to the repbulic command ship

Officer : aye sir
Starfleet Veteran
# 6370
03-31-2013, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Terrace walks as tal leaves

Computer: Battle group bravo has arrived and are waiting orders

Terrace: tell them to hold postition we will be moving shortly
OOC: If you're planning on attacking Torros III, keep in mind that the facility is guarded by a Defence network that not even a combined Federation-Cardassian Fleet could penetrate, not to mention the 200-300+ Orion vessels stationed there, including the 2 of the new frigates.
My Fan Fictions