Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,495
# 6371
03-31-2013, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: If you're planning on attacking Torros III, keep in mind that the facility is guarded by a Defence network that not even a combined Federation-Cardassian Fleet could penetrate, not to mention the 200-300+ Orion vessels stationed there, including the 2 of the new frigates.
ooc: the empire is doesnt really care to much what happens to the facility or who owns it
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,656
# 6372
03-31-2013, 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
A beep at the door

Terrace : come in

Officer: sir we have word of a rebuplic orion battle. If our intel is correct the orions have the artifcat shield is looking for.

Terrace: set course for the battle. have all imperial shock troopers prep for battle.Open a comm channel to the repbulic command ship

Officer : aye sir
OOC: Err... the Matthew Neilson is on it's own, on a planet in the most inaccessible part of the quadrant, under heavy repairs, MIA as far as the Republic is concerned. How exactly did ONI discover this?

Also, the Tesseract is at Torros III, behind a defence net that makes a Borg Cube look friendly and 200-300+ Orion Vessels.

That being said, we are getting the Tesseract back, I just have a plan on how it's gonna happen (and yes, it involves Sam getting some much earned payback and Tara), but I'm still planning out how to do it.

BTW, Allen, do you mind finalising the decision Starfleet Command makes regarding the Torros III situation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Starfleet Priority Channel One: All ships, be advised! Torros II has fallen to an Orion Assault Force! All Cardassian Defence Forces are being recalled from their training manoeuvres back to Cardassian Space. All Federation Vessels in Beta Ursae, avoid the Torros System at all costs! Starfleet Command is in emergency meeting to decide next course of action. Will advise as information becomes available.
Thanks in advance.
The Game of Houses (A Klingon fan-fic)

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 1,223
# 6373
03-31-2013, 01:33 PM
Apologies if this is not quite appropriate to the thread, but I can't see anywhere else this would quite fit in.

Been thinking about what to do for a forthcoming Romulan. I don't really see how the Republic/Empire schism makes it hard at all to still be a "traditional" Romulan, despite the massive amounts of gibberish posted on the forum this week to the contrary. Came up with this, and will probably paste it in directly as my bio when the time is right:


Atalan Tacitus Mo'Vot

"The Empire are traitors. The Tal Shiar serve only themselves.

Don't talk to me about the Tal Shiar. I was very young when Romulus was destroyed. But I do remember. My family was able to escape. We were fortunate. But I remember. I know what it looked like.

The Tal Shiar. 'Protecting the people'. Huh! Please. Where were the Tal Shiar when Romulus needed them most? What did they do for the people? They did nothing. They stood by and watched while our world was torn to ashes.

No, that's not true. They didn't do nothing. Politicians do nothing. They did worse than nothing. You know I have no love of the Federation, of their subversive politics, of their sickening certainty that their way is always best. But they would have helped. They would have sent ships, and supplies, and something of Romulus would have been saved. The Tal Shiar did worse than nothing. They stopped the Federation from helping us. They blockaded the border. 'To protect the people'.

One ship. One man. Not even a Romulan, a Vulcan. That was all the help our people received, thanks to the Tal Shiar.

They are NOT Romulan. Not any longer. Just because they look like us doesn't make them our brothers. They've betrayed us all, and I don?t consider any of them to be one of us anymore. They gave up being Romulan because power was worth more to them than blood.

The stain of Romulus will never be erased from their hands.

I hate them. We are a passionate people, and I hate them with all my passion. I will fire on any Imperial vessel in true Romulan space. I will fire on any Tal Shiar officer that dares set foot on Romulan soil.

They are traitors. And I will not allow the Republic to fall into their hands so long as I draw breath."
--------------------------------------

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,656
# 6374
03-31-2013, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsurutafan01 View Post
Apologies if this is not quite appropriate to the thread, but I can't see anywhere else this would quite fit in.

Been thinking about what to do for a forthcoming Romulan. I don't really see how the Republic/Empire schism makes it hard at all to still be a "traditional" Romulan, despite the massive amounts of gibberish posted on the forum this week to the contrary. Came up with this, and will probably paste it in directly as my bio when the time is right:


Atalan Tacitus Mo'Vot

"The Empire are traitors. The Tal Shiar serve only themselves.

Don't talk to me about the Tal Shiar. I was very young when Romulus was destroyed. But I do remember. My family was able to escape. We were fortunate. But I remember. I know what it looked like.

The Tal Shiar. 'Protecting the people'. Huh! Please. Where were the Tal Shiar when Romulus needed them most? What did they do for the people? They did nothing. They stood by and watched while our world was torn to ashes.

No, that's not true. They didn't do nothing. Politicians do nothing. They did worse than nothing. You know I have no love of the Federation, of their subversive politics, of their sickening certainty that their way is always best. But they would have helped. They would have sent ships, and supplies, and something of Romulus would have been saved. The Tal Shiar did worse than nothing. They stopped the Federation from helping us. They blockaded the border. 'To protect the people'.

One ship. One man. Not even a Romulan, a Vulcan. That was all the help our people received, thanks to the Tal Shiar.

They are NOT Romulan. Not any longer. Just because they look like us doesn't make them our brothers. They've betrayed us all, and I don?t consider any of them to be one of us anymore. They gave up being Romulan because power was worth more to them than blood.

The stain of Romulus will never be erased from their hands.

I hate them. We are a passionate people, and I hate them with all my passion. I will fire on any Imperial vessel in true Romulan space. I will fire on any Tal Shiar officer that dares set foot on Romulan soil.

They are traitors. And I will not allow the Republic to fall into their hands so long as I draw breath."
I like it. Don't worry about it, we'll keep it safe for you so you can get to it when the time comes.
The Game of Houses (A Klingon fan-fic)

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,656
# 6375
03-31-2013, 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Sarkon: Tor'an...

*To'ran enters*

See that our guest has his quarters and his needs are tended to.

The Same goes for Wax...
*To'ran leads Markon to a set of rather luxurious Quarters before doing the same for Wax.

Markon puts on a traditional Klingon Uniform after getting cleaned up, before waiting for Sarkon to summon him.*
The Game of Houses (A Klingon fan-fic)

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,495
# 6376
03-31-2013, 01:40 PM
OOC: ok ryan i misundertood your post
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,835
# 6377
03-31-2013, 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: Err... the Matthew Neilson is on it's own, on a planet in the most inaccessible part of the quadrant, under heavy repairs, MIA as far as the Republic is concerned. How exactly did ONI discover this?

Also, the Tesseract is at Torros III, behind a defence net that makes a Borg Cube look friendly and 200-300+ Orion Vessels.

That being said, we are getting the Tesseract back, I just have a plan on how it's gonna happen (and yes, it involves Sam getting some much earned payback and Tara), but I'm still planning out how to do it.

BTW, Allen, do you mind finalising the decision Starfleet Command makes regarding the Torros III situation?



Thanks in advance.

Dorman: Admiral Bright do you think you can an attempt on the Toros facility ?

Bright: I think we will need Republic assistance considering it is a certain Cartel that has been plaguing them for some time... But yes we should be able to... I will depart within the hour..

*Dorman sits back and keys in Sam from the old war time comm channel..*
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,495
# 6378
03-31-2013, 01:49 PM
OOC: so any way then

Terrace arrives at alpha prime with battle group bravo in orbit with his ship. He beams down to the planet with his guards

facility commander: Admiral sir we werent epecting you

Terrace: you never do

Commander: the 501st legion is ready for you to view sir

terrace: about time

They walk onto a balcony as the legion stands at attention Terrace looks on

Commander: so what do you think sir?

Terrace: they will be perfect have them start loading onto the ships they will be my personel troops.

Commander: very well sir they will be loaded shortly is there anything else i can do for you while your here.

Terrace : be sure to keep up the work commander

Terrace stands there as he and his guard are beamed up
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,656
# 6379
03-31-2013, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
OOC: so any way then

Terrace arrives at alpha prime with battle group bravo in orbit with his ship. He beams down to the planet with his guards

facility commander: Admiral sir we werent epecting you

Terrace: you never do

Commander: the 501st legion is ready for you to view sir

terrace: about time

They walk onto a balcony as the legion stands at attention Terrace looks on

Commander: so what do you think sir?

Terrace: they will be perfect have them start loading onto the ships they will be my personel troops.

Commander: very well sir they will be loaded shortly is there anything else i can do for you while your here.

Terrace : be sure to keep up the work commander

Terrace stands there as he and his guard are beamed up
OOC: Curses! You totally beat me to the 501st!
The Game of Houses (A Klingon fan-fic)

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,835
# 6380
03-31-2013, 01:57 PM
*The Federation fleet mass thanks to their massive Andromeda galaxy holdings are able to mass 500 ships easily especially some more refitted vessels from the recent war... They are also lining up cardassian assistance of about 200 vessels.. Also several impressed vessels captured from Preston's Republic shipyards...

OOC: May I explain? While the Republic held good chunks of the Delta Quadrant the Federation took a note and explored the new link way to the Andromeda Galaxy but they were blocked off from coming back to help during the 5 year conflict because Preston locked the gate. These are the universe class vessels and what ever was developed there to cope with new situations. This is where Holtz comes in. He developed and improved these ships while over there. Its why I wanted to do a bit of conference because these things. Call him the one to give Stane some competition. So is the Federation weakened ... Some as a large chunk of the Starfleet still was lost, but still a force to be reckoned with... I also wanted to show a very warm friendship with the Republic since they did fight for their survival for a long time... Fair?

I wanted to have Holtz give a conference into how all of this worked exactly. If I can before all of this heads down.*
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:57 AM.