Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,100
# 6381
03-31-2013, 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: Curses! You totally beat me to the 501st!
evil laugh ha ha ha the empire shall rule i had to sorry lol
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,268
# 6382
03-31-2013, 03:03 PM
*OOC: Soo many Star Wars fans.. lol Can't give ya crap.. *
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 16,265
# 6383
03-31-2013, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*The Federation fleet mass thanks to their massive Andromeda galaxy holdings are able to mass 500 ships easily especially some more refitted vessels from the recent war... They are also lining up cardassian assistance of about 200 vessels.. Also several impressed vessels captured from Preston's Republic shipyards...

OOC: May I explain? While the Republic held good chunks of the Delta Quadrant the Federation took a note and explored the new link way to the Andromeda Galaxy but they were blocked off from coming back to help during the 5 year conflict because Preston locked the gate. These are the universe class vessels and what ever was developed there to cope with new situations. This is where Holtz comes in. He developed and improved these ships while over there. Its why I wanted to do a bit of conference because these things. Call him the one to give Stane some competition. So is the Federation weakened ... Some as a large chunk of the Starfleet still was lost, but still a force to be reckoned with... I also wanted to show a very warm friendship with the Republic since they did fight for their survival for a long time... Fair?

I wanted to have Holtz give a conference into how all of this worked exactly. If I can before all of this heads down.*
OOC: Go ahead. I don't intend on starting the Orion endgame for a while (and I do mean a while).

One thing: When did the Federation do this? I know they had holdings in the Delta, but we never said anything about them having holdings in the Andromeda Galaxy, let alone massive holdings, nor did we ever mention a gate, otherwise I'm sure the Republic would have sent ships with them.

If you could please explain that, I'd be very grateful. I don't mind it much, since I intended the Torros III net to be capable of repelling a Fleet of 1000+ ships, not including the Orion defence ships that would also be their, but just to quell my confusion.
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 16,265
# 6384
03-31-2013, 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*OOC: Soo many Star Wars fans.. lol Can't give ya crap.. *
OOC: Star Trek's my preferred choice, but come on, who isn't a Star Wars fan? I'm even playing Empire at War (Republic at War mod) while doing this. Besides, it has awesome space battles.

And the Imp Officers have the same accent my fellow countrymen, the Brits.

INTENSIFY FORWARD FIREPOWER!

Sorry, had to.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,100
# 6385
03-31-2013, 03:07 PM
OOC: that just gives me an idea
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,100
# 6386
03-31-2013, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: Star Trek's my preferred choice, but come on, who isn't a Star Wars fan? I'm even playing Empire at War (Republic at War mod) while doing this. Besides, it has awesome space battles.

And the Imp Officers have the same accent my fellow countrymen, the Brits.

INTENSIFY FORWARD FIREPOWER!

Sorry, had to.
i loved that scene lol
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,268
# 6387
03-31-2013, 03:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: Go ahead. I don't intend on starting the Orion endgame for a while (and I do mean a while).

One thing: When did the Federation do this? I know they had holdings in the Delta, but we never said anything about them having holdings in the Andromeda Galaxy, let alone massive holdings, nor did we ever mention a gate, otherwise I'm sure the Republic would have sent ships with them.

If you could please explain that, I'd be very grateful. I don't mind it much, since I intended the Torros III net to be capable of repelling a Fleet of 1000+ ships, not including the Orion defence ships that would also be their, but just to quell my confusion.
*OOC: It started when the Shadow war ended and there was firm peace during that century.. Especially since they had a captured gateway tech.. They soon perfected fold space jumps and just made a gateway and network to encompass the Andromeda galaxy (what they held.) Folding space however is not perfect yet... since gateways are needed to make it safer and those even then are decent chance of collapsing.. Their holdings in the Delta Quadrant were meh because they had an entire Galaxy to play with and explore..

That what 110-120 years of trade back and forth kinda did a assimilation affect considering the shadows had been withdrawn... and beaten.

Holtz however is someone that is a mixture of eccentric scientist and apt business man so because he has a feeling there is something big coming and they need some kind of defense. Could have links to Oni and who ever the Council is that ordered Adjeca and his bunch there..

But as to why the tech developed over there did not find its way into ships ? Well again the Federation is more keen on being lazy back then as they thought no more enemies would attack them. It is only now that they are taking it seriously.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,268
# 6388
03-31-2013, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: Star Trek's my preferred choice, but come on, who isn't a Star Wars fan? I'm even playing Empire at War (Republic at War mod) while doing this. Besides, it has awesome space battles.

And the Imp Officers have the same accent my fellow countrymen, the Brits.

INTENSIFY FORWARD FIREPOWER!

Sorry, had to.
*OOC: Lol I understand.. Mine kinda stretch to Star Trek, Star Wars, Mobile Suit Gundam, Dune, and a few others like Firefly.. But I guess that is me branching out. A well read American is better than some of my other countrymen who I am ashamed to say more on the end of OMG and when I speak simple vocabulary go What?*
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,100
# 6389
03-31-2013, 03:22 PM
OOC: i hadnt even thought about other galaxies that brings alot to the empire that it can use hm so many openings now
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,268
# 6390
03-31-2013, 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
OOC: i hadnt even thought about other galaxies that brings alot to the empire that it can use hm so many openings now
OOC: We only had the Andromeda pop up but if you want to nab another go ahead..
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:52 PM.