Career Officer
# 631
08-23-2012, 11:32 AM
Rommel hails ryan although in his protype armor his face and voice are hidden.

Rommel: you have fortune on your side. But everyones luck runs out sooner or later. You cannot stop what has been put in motion.
Career Officer
# 632
08-23-2012, 11:35 AM
Rommel: oh and send my regards to ross and thank him for the loan of a crew member. Lt doreman will become a great asset to my cause and study.
Starfleet Veteran
# 633
08-23-2012, 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Rommel hails ryan although in his protype armor his face and voice are hidden.

Rommel: you have fortune on your side. But everyones luck runs out sooner or later. You cannot stop what has been put in motion.
Quote:
Rommel: oh and send my regards to ross and thank him for the loan of a crew member. Lt doreman will become a great asset to my cause and study.
Ryan: Who are you? Why are you doing this?
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 634
08-23-2012, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
My reason are my own. But you should know that nothing good can come from someone messing with nature. Sure some will do good. But what about the ones who dont. The ones like gary and northman. Allen was an good man but he was only one out of a group of people. These people need to be dealt with to assure the safety of the quadrant.
Career Officer
# 635
08-23-2012, 11:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
As for who i am. Well since you will find out sooner probably then later.

He removes his helmet reaviling himself. Even after all this time and the borg implants anyone who knew him would recognize him.

Are you satisified now ryan. Your questions have been answered.
Starfleet Veteran
# 636
08-23-2012, 11:58 AM
Quote:
As for who i am. Well since you will find out sooner probably then later.

He removes his helmet reaviling himself. Even after all this time and the borg implants anyone who knew him would recognize him.

Are you satisified now ryan. Your questions have been answered.
Ryan: Rommel. Have you lost your mind?

Communications: He closed the channel, sir. He couldn't hear you.

Ryan: Son of a-- Set course for DS-61, maximum warp.

Helm: Ready.

Ryan: Engage.

*The Victorious warps out of the sector*
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 637
08-23-2012, 12:12 PM
Rommel sits and decides his next course of action. Starfleet will begin looking for him soon. He sends a message to his ships and the 501st to meet at there base.

Rommel its time to bring in the full plan.

He knows the risks in his plan working with the borg and if his plan fails it will be devistating. He sends a message deep into borg space. Giving them all the data on key federation ships commanded by these new types.
Career Officer
# 638
08-23-2012, 04:10 PM
Rommel walks around the long corridors of the talon. He wants to wait to go visit his new prisoner being held in the brig. He wants to wait and let his breen commander finish with his questioning of the young officer.

He walks back into his quarters and turns on a holo of his wife and son. The two people he had left and they are now gone fore ever killed by the attacks and affects of northman. If his plan works the newtypes will be dealt with and then he will gladly meet his fate whatever it may be. He can hear the borg are getting closer he can feel them strogly again and it sends a shiver down his spine. A small part of him wants to warn these men who will be killed but he really has no reason to do so now. He decides to take a walk to head to the brig. To talk to his prisoner.
Captain
# 639
08-23-2012, 06:47 PM
Ross: ROmmel you psychotic bastard.. I will retrieve Lt Dorman. If he is harmed in anyway, you will have a lot to answer for.
Captain
# 640
08-23-2012, 06:49 PM
*In a strange brig.*

Dorman: Sassy bastards... Rommel... come on...