Captain
# 6471
04-04-2013, 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Ooc: well let's get you more involved lol. If you like. I will post in about an hour or two. That will bring imperial and fed diplomats together. Lets have them work something out. Should be fun.
*OOC: Sure as I want the Federation to be more well oiled and return to a passive aggressive tone. I will explain the red tesseract as perhaps a return of an old enemy, because those unknown troops will play a role and Tal I was hoping be afraid of them. I also have one of many plot twists coming. But yeah Bright is a sort of Picard but a very effective Captain and a stern one for discipline. Likeable or loveable when I introduce the impressed young people into the Starfleet. Is Stane insane. well I am not revealing that yet. As for the Klingon arc gimmie a bit*
Captain
# 6472
04-04-2013, 10:19 PM
*Bright is still continuing his conversation with Sam*

Bright: I will see if we can go forward and send representatives to smooth things out. The galaxy can't afford another war. Sam if you will we should talk about our next course of action.
Career Officer
# 6473
04-04-2013, 10:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Bright is still continuing his conversation with Sam*

Bright: I will see if we can go forward and send representatives to smooth things out. The galaxy can't afford another war. Sam if you will we should talk about our next course of action.
An imperial ships sits just outside federation space. On the bridge the young councel man is nervous. He knows the federation is a diplomatic organization but still does not like going into there space with only one small light cruiser.

Senator Tarin: this is senator Tarin of the imperial senate to any federation ships. We have been sent to open diplomatic relations with your federation we await your response.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Career Officer
# 6474
04-04-2013, 10:53 PM
As terrace waits for the emperor tal walks into the large anti chamber.

Terrace: so what did you find.

Tal: that what we encountered should not have been there at all. It is impossible.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
# 6475
04-04-2013, 11:15 PM
Quote:
As terrace waits for the emperor tal walks into the large anti chamber.

Terrace: so what did you find.

Tal: that what we encountered should not have been there at all. It is impossible.
*An Imperial in robes leans back on a pillar *

Imperial: Maybe there was more going on in Angel Halo than we thought.. If I recall lore correctly if the Tesseract was supposedly not just an arc to another world something more to the veil than we imagined.

But recall legend once again this one had all the good of life inside of it... a sort of pool of knowledge of all life that had previously existed. But what if there was another one. One that took on the other part of life... All of the evil and corruption... What if it leads to a place one could call hell. Our reports indicate that the Allies took down one generator with the tesseract as its core, there was still enough power there and a backup system with another artifact powering it. But this one was never found..
Captain
# 6476
04-04-2013, 11:18 PM
Quote:
An imperial ships sits just outside federation space. On the bridge the young councel man is nervous. He knows the federation is a diplomatic organization but still does not like going into there space with only one small light cruiser.

Senator Tarin: this is senator Tarin of the imperial senate to any federation ships. We have been sent to open diplomatic relations with your federation we await your response.
*There is a Federation comms tech patching the message through to Admiral Bright*

*Bright briefly switches comms to the diplomatic channel.*

Bright: This is Admiral Bright of the United Federation of Planets. We will receive you.. You can relax.. We are not in the business of war.
Career Officer
# 6477
04-04-2013, 11:31 PM
Quote:

Imperial: Maybe there was more going on in Angel Halo than we thought.. If I recall lore correctly if the Tesseract was supposedly not just an arc to another world something more to the veil than we imagined.

But recall legend once again this one had all the good of life inside of it... a sort of pool of knowledge of all life that had previously existed. But what if there was another one. One that took on the other part of life... All of the evil and corruption... What if it leads to a place one could call hell. Our reports indicate that the Allies took down one generator with the tesseract as its core, there was still enough power there and a backup system with another artifact powering it. But this one was never found..
Terrace : until we know what happened and what's going on all imperial forces will maintained full combat alert. There are still to many unknowns in this situation.
Career Officer
# 6478
04-04-2013, 11:33 PM
Quote:
*There is a Federation comms tech patching the message through to Admiral Bright*

*Bright briefly switches comms to the diplomatic channel.*

Bright: This is Admiral Bright of the United Federation of Planets. We will receive you.. You can relax.. We are not in the business of war.
Senator Tarin : I'm sorry admiral it's just simple nerves. I hadn't planned being in this position so soon but things are changing. And thank you admiral.
Career Officer
# 6479
04-04-2013, 11:47 PM
Quote:

Terrace: We have had people looking into all possibilities. And I will continue to do so.Right now this is all lore and legend until I have solid evidence we will continue with our current actions
Career Officer
# 6480
04-04-2013, 11:49 PM
OOC: going to bed now have a funeral tomorrow so wont be on till early afternoon Ryan you can use the emperor if you want for there meeting so we can move that forward but any ways ill be on just be a little later like early afternoonish