Career Officer
# 6491
04-05-2013, 01:43 PM
Tal sits in his quarters on the capital. Events play through his mind. They should not have been there. It was time he face the judgment he knew would come. But if he didn't speak to the guardians. Then the galaxy may just be doomed. He sits there opening his mind. Reaching out to the veil he hasn't reached for in almost 50 years.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Starfleet Veteran
# 6492
04-05-2013, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Tal sits in his quarters on the capital. Events play through his mind. They should not have been there. It was time he face the judgment he knew would come. But if he didn't speak to the guardians. Then the galaxy may just be doomed. He sits there opening his mind. Reaching out to the veil he hasn't reached for in almost 50 years.
*Siraga appears behind him.*

Siraga: Tal.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 6493
04-05-2013, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Siraga appears behind him.*

Siraga: Tal.
Tal: I don't expect a lot. Just please they are returning in force. And this time more evil and angry then ever before. You all need to prepare. I may not be on the veil but I can still reach you. I made mistakes but I will defend this place to my last breath.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Starfleet Veteran
# 6494
04-05-2013, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Tal: I don't expect a lot. Just please they are returning in force. And this time more evil and angry then ever before. You all need to prepare. I may not be on the veil but I can still reach you. I made mistakes but I will defend this place to my last breath.
Siraga: Tal, you betrayed us, and the people of this Galaxy you swore to protect.

But... we don't have a choice. If the Shadows are returning... we need you. There are too few of us, and they need to be prepared.

Very well. You stand as this Empire's Guardian. Ryan is going to help prepare another for the war that is coming. This may be the Chosen One, Tal, but if she isn't, you must make sure these people are prepared for the Shadows. You know their power as well as I.

*OOC: Yes, Siraga's appointing Tal to prepare the Empire for the war, and he's making Tal their Guardian.

Err... do you mind talking to Siraga about the 'Chosen One' at all?*
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 6495
04-05-2013, 03:00 PM
*OOC: T'mar then.*
Career Officer
# 6496
04-05-2013, 03:09 PM
Tal opens his eyes and gets up. Surprised at what just happened. He takes his two blades and puts them in the sheaths on his back. He looks out the window at what is there and pictures what will happen if they return in force.

Ooc: kinda going to play on his fallen status and his walkin in the grey. Not light by any means but also not evil. A in between if you will.
Career Officer
# 6497
04-05-2013, 03:24 PM
Terrace waits for tal to return on his ship.

Terrace: helm prepare to set course for the Abeo sector we will leave shortly.
Career Officer
# 6498
04-05-2013, 06:35 PM
Tal soon appears on the bridge

Tal : we need to talk.
Starfleet Veteran
# 6499
04-06-2013, 08:55 AM
OOC: Going to quickly bring in a Romulan angle, seeing as how we kinda forgot about them.

*Nelvana III, Romulan Agricultural Colony. A fleet of Orion and Klingon Ships (Mainly Orion with a large force of Klingon B'rels) are attacking the orbital station.

R.R.W. D'tervik, D'Sora-Class Warbird (known to Starfleet and the Republic as the "Imperial Defender-Class", due to it's size and reputed firepower. They have been seen only twice over a period of 10 years). The D'Sora-Class is twice the size of a D'Deridex and is armed with 20 Heavy Disruptor Beam Banks protecting all angles, with 10 Light Beam Banks and 4 Fore Disruptor Cannons mounted on each of the wings, and a Heavy Cannon mounted on each Nacelle. It also has 10 Torpedo Launchers capable of launching 5 Mk XVIII Romulan Plasma Torpedoes at a time - 8 mounted forward, 2 mounted aft. This Vessel was the Romulan answer to the Republic Titan-Class Battleship, though it's been proved to be much more effective, with the same engine output and vastly superior firepower and armour - including Ablative Generators given to them by the Federation during the Romulan Republic's protectorate status. The shields rival even those of the Freedom-Class, and the Romulan Ablative-Dutridium Armour Plating can withstand several bit impacts, with another layer of Ablative Armour beneath that. Due to the D'Sora's size and resource requirement, only 5 have been built so far, with 3 destroyed during the Civil War, Exodus, and Holocaust. While another 2 are under construction using military resource aid given by the Republic (who have been completely supportive of the Romulan Republic from day 1), they won't be ready for another 5 months. The D'Sora and D'tervik are the only ships of her class in service.

R.R.W. D'tervik, Bridge. The Bridge is the standard centralised Romuylan Design, with all the stations formed in a circle around the Command Chair. What makes this ship unique is the lack of a viewscreen, with a massive panoramic holo-display being used for visual communiques and battle monitoring.

The lights are dimmed with a dark green hue fading in and out as the Warbird is on Level 1 Alert. The floor lighting gives the ship a light emerald-green hue, as the bridge crew is running final preparations.

In the centre chair, a Romulan Commander (Commander Tomorek) sits looking at the battle as the D'tervik approaches the combat zone. He looks to the ship's right, where he can see the green computer outlines of 3 Hiral-Class Warbirds (Cruiser-size - a modernisation of the Mogai-Class with enhanced weapons, shields, and engines), 4 T'kan-Class Warbirds (The current Romulan Bird-of-Prey. It has incredible speed and agility, with powerful plasma torpedoes and a single Disruptor Beam Bank, with 2 Disruptor Cannons on the tip of each Nacelle), and a D'Deridex-Class (modernised, with new shields, weapons, and engines. It can now easily match an Allen-Class Tactical Exploration Cruiser at Warp and sub-light) moving in formation with the D'tervik.

A Centurion turns from his station to speak to Tomorek.*

Centurion: Commander, all Disruptor Banks and Torpedo Bays are standing by for your order.

Tomorek: Hail the Kar'moon Alliance Vessels.

Centurion 2: No response.

Tomorek: Kar'moon Vessels, you have violated Romulan Space and are firing on a Civilian installation! Surrender or be destroyed!

Centurion 2: They're still not responding, Commander.

Tomorek: All ships, this is the D'tervik. Choose your targets and decloak for attack on my order.

Tactical, target the lead Orion Battlecruiser.

Centurion: Yes, sir!

Tomorek: Fire.

*The Romulan Fleet decloaks and fires all their weapons, with the T'kans going after the B'rels and the other ships engaging the Orion Vessels. The D'tervik's Disruptor Beams and Cannons tear straight through the Command Ship's shields before destroying her sensor array.*

Transmit the Surrender order again.

Centurion 2: Still no reply.

Tomorek: All ships, target to disable, but if you have to destroy them, do so.

*After half an hour, only 3 Kar'moon ships remain - all disabled.*

Transmit a message to the U.S.S. Carlisle. Tell them we've got 3 Pirate ships here that they'll be interested in. The Kar'moon have been terrorising Federation and Republic Trade Lanes for months, as well as ours.

Centurion 2: Yes, Commander.

Tomorek: Secure from Alert 1. All decks, Alert Level 3.

*The lights go back to normal.*
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 6500
04-06-2013, 09:48 AM
Ooc I will be at work till 8 pm central time. Will be gone most of today.