Career Officer
# 6571
04-16-2013, 09:15 AM
Soon the room is filled with a bright light as jetran watches. Not only do tals wounds start to heal he begins to change.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
# 6572
04-16-2013, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*R.S.S. Republic, Situation Room. The Senior Officers, Admiral Ramez and Hawk are sat around the table, with Hawk leading the Briefing.*

Hawk: Once we reach Deltos IX, we're in Independent Space, so we'll need to wait for the standard bureaucratic procedures before we can enter orbit.

Ramez: You should comply fully with the Deltos Administrative Government.

Hawk: But, don't let them push you around too much. According to treaty, we have a right to be here to pick up these criminals with minimal delay.

Once the Tr'ian's have been apprehended, I'll conduct their interrogations personally. We need to know what the other Cartels are planning, where there operations are, etc.

If they make it onto a ship, it's game over. We only have permission to apprehend them while they're planetside. We'll leave the area and wait for the ship to leave Deltos Space. After that, we board the ship and take the Tr'ians. Clear?

*Everyone nods.*

Alright, let's do it.

*Everyone stands to leave.*

Captain, can I speak to you?

*Sam looks at him and nods. After everyone else has left, Hawk stands also.*

Sam: You didn't mention their suppliers.

Hawk: Huh?

Sam: You didn't mention you were going to interrogate them to find out who their suppliers are.

O.S.S. knows already, don't you?

Hawk: Yes.

Sam: And you're not going to tell me, are you?

Hawk: I can't.

Sam, you know the regs. I'm not the only Agent from the Office of State Security you've dealt with over the years.

Sam: I know, I know.

Hawk: Sam, I need to know you can keep a level head here.

Sam: You have to ask?

Hawk: Sam, I'm in overall Command of this mission.

Sam: It's my ship.

Hawk: I know, and I'm not trying to undermine your authority--

Sam: I never said you were.

Hawk: Right, but in the position you're in--

Sam: What 'position'?!

Hawk: Tara killed your father, lied to you, used you, manipulated you, and betrayed you. I don't need to have known you for 10 years to know how much that burns.

Sam: You think I'm angry? You're damn straight! I trusted her, and she played me! She played me like a damn puppet!

Hawk: Sam, we need her alive.

Sam: And you'll get her alive. I'll settle for her rotting in a prison cell.

Hawk: Thank you.

One more thing... in exchange for your cooperation, the O.S.S. has authorised me to disclose the information regarding Duranus Cartel's supplier.

We've already got a man from Vanguard on it. Since I have to be here, I asked them to take my place.

Sam: Who are the Suppliers?

Hawk: Stane Intergalactic.

*New Vienna, Khitomer. Armada walks through a door into Stane's office.*

Armada: Stane!

*OOC: Let's play this as a kind of mastermind encounter. Have him blather on about his incredible plan, blah blah blah... you get the drill.*

Stane: *fading in and out of the realm of existence.* If it isn't Armada come here for some new toys? Maybe one to get you off that horse your on? Or perhaps something to give onto your new friends.

*Fades out leaving a red gleam. Face Dancers arrive *

*Stane in Armada's mind.*

Stane: I suppose you came to find out about Roland.. When I found him I could not do much but give him a sort of body to live for a time. But you see when my friends came I repaired him and gave him something to live beyond what he was. I am only the dredges of what is left of war in this galaxy... I do hope you enjoy these Face Dancers Armada they were designed with you and your friends in mind.

*Stane Leaves Armada's mind.*

*Sarkon is standing in a garden watching a bloodfruit tree and its saplings. *

Sarkon: How are you faring old friend, I hear your back isn't what it used to be.
Captain
# 6573
04-16-2013, 10:39 AM
*Face Dancers leap on him with elecotro magnetic vibro blades sinking into the armor disabling the weapons making them only dead weight. The suit is now just a barely functioning counter agent. *

* Holtz is on aboard with Ramez going over the findings of several tanks found on Cartel hideaways. *

Holtz: As I thought... Spice... This is bad... I wonder how many shipments this Cartel have shipped out? And how many people have consumed this stuff.
Career Officer
# 6574
04-16-2013, 10:55 AM
After a few moments tal stands up. Different then before. He is taller and bulkier his armor is newer and stronger.

Jetran drops to a knee.: sir I await your orders.

Tal: rise old friend.

Jetran: I told you you where ready.

Talmus : we must quickly stop them from engaging stane. Lets go.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Starfleet Veteran
# 6575
04-16-2013, 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Stane: *fading in and out of the realm of existence.* If it isn't Armada come here for some new toys? Maybe one to get you off that horse your on? Or perhaps something to give onto your new friends.

*Fades out leaving a red gleam. Face Dancers arrive *

*Stane in Armada's mind.*

Stane: I suppose you came to find out about Roland.. When I found him I could not do much but give him a sort of body to live for a time. But you see when my friends came I repaired him and gave him something to live beyond what he was. I am only the dredges of what is left of war in this galaxy... I do hope you enjoy these Face Dancers Armada they were designed with you and your friends in mind.

*Stane Leaves Armada's mind.*

*Sarkon is standing in a garden watching a bloodfruit tree and its saplings. *

Sarkon: How are you faring old friend, I hear your back isn't what it used to be.
Markon: Then you hear wrong. While my back may have been broken for a time, it has always taken more than that to stop me. I am healed now.

However, I'm sure you didn't ask me here simply to ask about my health?
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 6576
04-16-2013, 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Markon: Then you hear wrong. While my back may have been broken for a time, it has always taken more than that to stop me. I am healed now.

However, I'm sure you didn't ask me here simply to ask about my health?
Sarkon: You see this my friend. Do you remember the poem I was writing that I never finished because I could not figure out the ending...
Starfleet Veteran
# 6577
04-16-2013, 10:59 AM
Quote:
*Face Dancers leap on him with elecotro magnetic vibro blades sinking into the armor disabling the weapons making them only dead weight. The suit is now just a barely functioning counter agent. *

* Holtz is on aboard with Ramez going over the findings of several tanks found on Cartel hideaways. *

Holtz: As I thought... Spice... This is bad... I wonder how many shipments this Cartel have shipped out? And how many people have consumed this stuff.
Ramez: I don't think this is Duranus. Tara Tr'ian has a reputation for selling expensive narcotics in high demand, but she's never sold anything life-threatening like spice.

But, that's another thing Hawk will have to ask Tara when we bring her in.
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 6578
04-16-2013, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Sarkon: You see this my friend. Do you remember the poem I was writing that I never finished because I could not figure out the ending...
Markon: Of course. 'A blood-lit sky' you called it, didn't you?
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 6579
04-16-2013, 11:10 AM
Talmus and jetran soon arrive at stanes building.

Talmus: proceed with coutian we know he is allied with an enemy. It is likely they will be guarding him.

They both power up heavy weapons as they walk into the building.
Starfleet Veteran
# 6580
04-16-2013, 11:12 AM
Quote:

*Armada is breaking down. Blake's HUD is flickering in and out.*

Blake *distressed*: PACES, countermeasures... NOW!

*The Armour flashes as it initiates a graviton wave, smashing the face dancers out of the room.

The Armour is now almost lifeless. The Graviton Wave was a last-ditch countermeasure in case the Armour was threatened by capture, or the pilot by death.*

PACES? Damage report...

PACES: Damage... cri-- cri-- cri-- critical. A-- A...bandon Ar-- Armour.

Blake: I can't. The clamps are frozen.

*Outside the armour, the Face Dancers begin to return.*

Armada: Okay... who wants some?

*Gets into a fighting pose.*

OOC: Remember, Blake is a former Starfleet Officer. He knows self-defence and has Close Quarters Combat Training.

*Suddenly, an energy shield smashes into one of the Face Dancers as Sanders takes it down. He then turns to Armada, barely able to stand.*

Sanders: GO!

Armada: Believe me, I would if I could...

PACES, please tell me you can get the nano-pulses back online.

PACES: Negative.

Armada: C'mon! I'm dead meat without weapons!

PACES: Power still rebuilding from Graviton Wave. I am sorry sir.

Armada: Time frame?

PACES: 5 minutes.

Armada: Oh boy.

*Sanders gets between the 2 Face Dancers and Armada, all of them ready to fight.*

OOC: Quick reminder; unless stated, when the Armada Armour is on, Blake and PACES can only be heard from inside the armour. Outside, Blake is heard as Armada.
My Fan Fictions