# 6651
04-21-2013, 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Wax: What the devil is going on?
Markon: I do not know, but--

*Suddenly, a Klingon Officer beams in and runs over to Markon.*

Danas?! What is it?!

Danas: General, over 2/3rds of our forces have been destroyed!

Markon: What?! By who?!

Danas: The Democrats - more specifically, Savatec!

*Markon feels the rage building inside him.*

Markon *blind rage*: That honourless petaQ'! We were not his enemy! We were neutral in this civil war!

Danas: There's more. Their forces are being supplied by a human--

Markon: A Klingon would not seek help from outsiders in a civil war - especially against a faction that held no malice towards him!

We must return to the Bat'rak, warn our people of what's happening. Tell the fleet to scatter, like we discussed.

Wax, I would ask that you survive, and tell the Federation of what is happening here. I don't expect aid, but they must be prepared if this war spills outside the Empire.

I feel another power at play here...

*Danas grabs Markon's arm and before the guard realises what is happening they're beamed out.

The Bat'rak cloaks and warps out, heading for the Klingon-Romulan Border, planning the use the Khazon Expanse to reach the Republic.

It arrives after 12 hours at Slipstream, decloaking outside DS61.*

This is General Markon of what remains of the Klingon Empire. My people request Asylum, and an audience with President Foreman.

*OOC: Don't worry, I'm not going to bring the Republic into this Civil War. I'm just getting Markon out of the firing line so you can cut loose without having to worry about him.

Saying that, it would be out of character for Markon to just sit idly by while his beloved Empire is torn apart by dishonourable dogs like Savatec and Omarka.

Plus, I'm not going to just let you wipe out his faction in one post (especially when I one day hope to actually develop his crew).*
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 6652
04-21-2013, 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Markon: I do not know, but--

*Suddenly, a Klingon Officer beams in and runs over to Markon.*

Danas?! What is it?!

Danas: General, over 2/3rds of our forces have been destroyed!

Markon: What?! By who?!

Danas: The Democrats - more specifically, Savatec!

*Markon feels the rage building inside him.*

Markon *blind rage*: That honourless petaQ'! We were not his enemy! We were neutral in this civil war!

Danas: There's more. Their forces are being supplied by a human--

Markon: A Klingon would not seek help from outsiders in a civil war - especially against a faction that held no malice towards him!

We must return to the Bat'rak, warn our people of what's happening. Tell the fleet to scatter, like we discussed.

Wax, I would ask that you survive, and tell the Federation of what is happening here. I don't expect aid, but they must be prepared if this war spills outside the Empire.

I feel another power at play here...

*Danas grabs Markon's arm and before the guard realises what is happening they're beamed out.

The Bat'rak cloaks and warps out, heading for the Klingon-Romulan Border, planning the use the Khazon Expanse to reach the Republic.

It arrives after 12 hours at Slipstream, decloaking outside DS61.*

This is General Markon of what remains of the Klingon Empire. My people request Asylum, and an audience with President Foreman.

*OOC: Don't worry, I'm not going to bring the Republic into this Civil War. I'm just getting Markon out of the firing line so you can cut loose without having to worry about him.

Saying that, it would be out of character for Markon to just sit idly by while his beloved Empire is torn apart by dishonourable dogs like Savatec and Omarka.

Plus, I'm not going to just let you wipe out his faction in one post (especially when I one day hope to actually develop his crew).*
OOC: Don't I actually want him there with his people and Wax being off trying to get help. Of course I just wanted the faction out of the way but not completely destroyed. Trust me the end game for this one is coming but he does have to get Sarkon out of the trap he is in. I will PM with the rest of it.
Captain
# 6653
04-21-2013, 02:47 PM
Wax: * on Comm* Markon.. Idanak and a couple others are devising a plan to get Sarkon out of there.. Go with them I need to get help the Federation will come my friend, but come on they need you there not I.
Starfleet Veteran
# 6654
04-21-2013, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Heinz: I suppose you want help with repairs too? Besides I am only here for a delivery that would help in pursuit.

Proceed with the resupplying protocol sir.
David: Well, if you're offering--

Ramez: Actually, I was enquiring as to your opinion of the Commander's handling of the situation.

*Mitchell walks onto the Bridge.*

David: Well?

Mitchell: Not good, sir. The Starboard Nacelle's been completely obliterated. I can't salvage anything from the Warp Drive and even if I could, we've got no housing for it.

David: Tell me we're not stranded.

Mitchell: We're stranded.

David: What about sure-ing up Structural Integrity for a Fold-Jump?

Mitchell: Can't be done. We need a symmetrical profile and I don't have the equipment to reinforce the damaged hull sectors anyway.

David: Damn.

Ops, send out a distress call. Ask for a ship to tow us back to the nearest Republic Station.

Hawk: I hope Sam's doing better than we are.

*An Orion Cruiser. Sam is tied to a metal table with a chemical drip tied into her arm and devices placed around her head.

Suddenly, a jolt of electricity sets her screaming before it stops, her skin paler than normal, and her eyes bloodshot red... her irises so black that they're indistinguishable from her pupils. There's blood trickling from her nose and just below her right eye.*

Tara: The code, Sam.

Sam *faint*: Go... go... to...

*She's hit by another electric shock, almost causing her to pass out, except for another tube pumping stimulants into her system.*

Tara: This can be as painful as you want it to be. Give me the code, and we'll stop. We'll even give you the best medical attention we can.

Sam *faint*: Save it... for yourself...

*Tara looks at the guards.*

Tara: Leave us.

*The Guards and Medical Staff leave. Tara walks over to Sam and disconnects the tube pumping the strange drug into her body.*

Tara *concerned*: Dar'mei'na, listen to me. This isn't some schoolyard narcotic I'm pumping into you! It's Void! You know why it's called that?

Because it blinds you, so all you can see is a black void. It gives you slight telepathic abilities, but only allows you to see the worst in people's souls, like you are looking into a void. And, eventually, it wipes your entire hippocampus, cerebral cortex and cerebellum. You know what that means, don't you? It takes you all the way back to pre-foetal in terms of brain development. It turns your mind into a void!

It also kills your body cells, one by one. That's why you're suffering from a fever right now.

It'll kill you, Sam. I have the antidote. I want to stop it.

Sam *faint*: Then... why don't you...?

Tara: Tell me the defence codes... and I will.

Sam *faint*: I do that... and you waltz into the Dalos Star Group...

Tara: Is that really worth your life?

Sam *faint*: Compassion...?

Tara: Sam, I can stop this.

Sam *faint*: What... about my... dad...?

Tara: Sam, please!

Sam *faint*: You could've saved him too...

So... why didn't you?

Tara: Don't play this game with me Dar'mei'na!

Sam *faint*: Don't call me that! You don't have the right!

Tara: Sam, I don't want you to DIE!

Sam *faint*: Then do... something... about it!

Tara: Give me the damn codes and I will!

Sam *faint*: Go... to... hell...

*Tara closes her eyes, trying to deal with the conflict, before angrily ripping the Void drip out of Sam's skin and grabbing a hypo (containing the antidote) and jabbing it into Sam's neck.

She watches as Sam's skin pigmentation begins to return, as do the colour in her irises.

Tara turns away, a tear ready to roll down her face.*

Why?

Tara: "Dar'mei'na". I don't give people that name without reason, Sam. Try to remember that.

*Tara storms out, angry at herself for saving Sam's life, and equally angry at herself for waiting so long to do it. The conflict between her bond to Sam and her loyalty to the Syndicate is finally beginning to rip apart her conscience as she walks into her Quarters and locks the door, sitting at her desk and staring at the photo of her and Sam at the Naval Academy 10 years ago... 3 months before Tara planted the bomb that killed Sam's father.

Sam never found out why she did it. Tara just either lied about her motives or cast the blame on somebody else, claiming she just took the fall.

She had considered telling Sam the truth, but never had the spine to rip apart the last image of hope for the Republic she had left.*

OOC: Really loved writing this, showing the inner conflict between Tara's loyalty to her people, and her feelings towards Sam. I never wanted Tara to be a 2-dimensional villain and always wanted it to either turn out that she was set up or that she had a good reason for killing Sam's dad (the latter of course wouldn't make much difference).

By the way, I mentioned this when I introduced Tara, but that name she calls Sam - Dar'mei'na - means 'Sister of Spirit'. It's why Tara had such a hard time torturing Sam here.

And, a quick reminder, the Dalos Star Group is essentially the political heart of the Republic. Dalos Alpha Prime is their Capital, as it was the Dalosians who proposed the formation of the Republic with DS61 and Solais (as well as several other independent planets) in the first place at the end of the Shadow War. Needless to say, their planets are kinda important. There are 2 Dalosian species; the 'Alphans' from Dalos Alpha Prime, and the 'Betans' from Dalos Beta IV.

Just for your benefit.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 6655
04-21-2013, 03:26 PM
Quote:
David: Well, if you're offering--

Ramez: Actually, I was enquiring as to your opinion of the Commander's handling of the situation.

*Mitchell walks onto the Bridge.*

David: Well?

Mitchell: Not good, sir. The Starboard Nacelle's been completely obliterated. I can't salvage anything from the Warp Drive and even if I could, we've got no housing for it.

David: Tell me we're not stranded.

Mitchell: We're stranded.

David: What about sure-ing up Structural Integrity for a Fold-Jump?

Mitchell: Can't be done. We need a symmetrical profile and I don't have the equipment to reinforce the damaged hull sectors anyway.

David: Damn.

Ops, send out a distress call. Ask for a ship to tow us back to the nearest Republic Station.

Hawk: I hope Sam's doing better than we are.

*An Orion Cruiser. Sam is tied to a metal table with a chemical drip tied into her arm and devices placed around her head.

Suddenly, a jolt of electricity sets her screaming before it stops, her skin paler than normal, and her eyes bloodshot red... her irises so black that they're indistinguishable from her pupils. There's blood trickling from her nose and just below her right eye.*

Tara: The code, Sam.

Sam *faint*: Go... go... to...

*She's hit by another electric shock, almost causing her to pass out, except for another tube pumping stimulants into her system.*

Tara: This can be as painful as you want it to be. Give me the code, and we'll stop. We'll even give you the best medical attention we can.

Sam *faint*: Save it... for yourself...

*Tara looks at the guards.*

Tara: Leave us.

*The Guards and Medical Staff leave. Tara walks over to Sam and disconnects the tube pumping the strange drug into her body.*

Tara *concerned*: Dar'mei'na, listen to me. This isn't some schoolyard narcotic I'm pumping into you! It's Void! You know why it's called that?

Because it blinds you, so all you can see is a black void. It gives you slight telepathic abilities, but only allows you to see the worst in people's souls, like you are looking into a void. And, eventually, it wipes your entire hippocampus, cerebral cortex and cerebellum. You know what that means, don't you? It takes you all the way back to pre-foetal in terms of brain development. It turns your mind into a void!

It also kills your body cells, one by one. That's why you're suffering from a fever right now.

It'll kill you, Sam. I have the antidote. I want to stop it.

Sam *faint*: Then... why don't you...?

Tara: Tell me the defence codes... and I will.

Sam *faint*: I do that... and you waltz into the Dalos Star Group...

Tara: Is that really worth your life?

Sam *faint*: Compassion...?

Tara: Sam, I can stop this.

Sam *faint*: What... about my... dad...?

Tara: Sam, please!

Sam *faint*: You could've saved him too...

So... why didn't you?

Tara: Don't play this game with me Dar'mei'na!

Sam *faint*: Don't call me that! You don't have the right!

Tara: Sam, I don't want you to DIE!

Sam *faint*: Then do... something... about it!

Tara: Give me the damn codes and I will!

Sam *faint*: Go... to... hell...

*Tara closes her eyes, trying to deal with the conflict, before angrily ripping the Void drip out of Sam's skin and grabbing a hypo (containing the antidote) and jabbing it into Sam's neck.

She watches as Sam's skin pigmentation begins to return, as do the colour in her irises.

Tara turns away, a tear ready to roll down her face.*

Why?

Tara: "Dar'mei'na". I don't give people that name without reason, Sam. Try to remember that.

*Tara storms out, angry at herself for saving Sam's life, and equally angry at herself for waiting so long to do it. The conflict between her bond to Sam and her loyalty to the Syndicate is finally beginning to rip apart her conscience as she walks into her Quarters and locks the door, sitting at her desk and staring at the photo of her and Sam at the Naval Academy 10 years ago... 3 months before Tara planted the bomb that killed Sam's father.

Sam never found out why she did it. Tara just either lied about her motives or cast the blame on somebody else, claiming she just took the fall.

She had considered telling Sam the truth, but never had the spine to rip apart the last image of hope for the Republic she had left.*

OOC: Really loved writing this, showing the inner conflict between Tara's loyalty to her people, and her feelings towards Sam. I never wanted Tara to be a 2-dimensional villain and always wanted it to either turn out that she was set up or that she had a good reason for killing Sam's dad (the latter of course wouldn't make much difference).

By the way, I mentioned this when I introduced Tara, but that name she calls Sam - Dar'mei'na - means 'Sister of Spirit'. It's why Tara had such a hard time torturing Sam here.

And, a quick reminder, the Dalos Star Group is essentially the political heart of the Republic. Dalos Alpha Prime is their Capital, as it was the Dalosians who proposed the formation of the Republic with DS61 and Solais (as well as several other independent planets) in the first place at the end of the Shadow War. Needless to say, their planets are kinda important. There are 2 Dalosian species; the 'Alphans' from Dalos Alpha Prime, and the 'Betans' from Dalos Beta IV.

Just for your benefit.
Heinz: I thought it was an attempt but one that had little choice.. Punishable? No.. But we do have a solution.. I do think Admiral Ramez knows of it..
Starfleet Veteran
# 6656
04-21-2013, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Wax: * on Comm* Markon.. Idanak and a couple others are devising a plan to get Sarkon out of there.. Go with them I need to get help the Federation will come my friend, but come on they need you there not I.
Markon: I'll be there soon. HAve them meet me at Ganalda Station.

*He turns to Danas.*

You know what to do.

Danas: Yes, General. Qapla'!

Markon: Qapla'.

*Markon is soon aboard a shuttle headed for Ganalda Station.*

OOC: Okay, just read your PM. Is this satisfactory?

Of course, I always planned on having Markon go back to rescue Sarkon. Markon doesn't leave his friends behind.

Consequently, can you guys give me your opinion on the Orion angle with Sam and Tara? How do you think it's gonna end? (Just curious. I want to know where you guys think it's headed so I know how shocking my resolution's gonna be. I also want your opinion on it as a whole, given this has been brewing in one form or another for about a year now.)

Right, going to bed. Will be back at 15:00 GMT (in Daylight Saving Time right now, so add an hour onto that).
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 6657
04-21-2013, 03:35 PM
After spending almost 2 hour searching terrace reaches the bridge.

Officer: sir did you find anything or anyone.

Terrace : no nothing any progress here.

Officer: I don't think so sir. We are now at one hour left of life support.

Terrace: don't lose hope yet commander. There is still a chance.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
# 6658
04-21-2013, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Markon: I'll be there soon. HAve them meet me at Ganalda Station.

*He turns to Danas.*

You know what to do.

Danas: Yes, General. Qapla'!

Markon: Qapla'.

*Markon is soon aboard a shuttle headed for Ganalda Station.*

OOC: Okay, just read your PM. Is this satisfactory?

Of course, I always planned on having Markon go back to rescue Sarkon. Markon doesn't leave his friends behind.

Consequently, can you guys give me your opinion on the Orion angle with Sam and Tara? How do you think it's gonna end? (Just curious. I want to know where you guys think it's headed so I know how shocking my resolution's gonna be. I also want your opinion on it as a whole, given this has been brewing in one form or another for about a year now.)

Right, going to bed. Will be back at 15:00 GMT (in Daylight Saving Time right now, so add an hour onto that).
*OOC: I thought it was good. Just hoping it ties up well. Not going to spoil it as I am getting the vibe of it drawing to a close. *

Idanak: Markon come.. We have to get my father out.. I hope you remember how to blend in.

*Wax is on a shuttle with the USS Freedom awaiting them pristine and cleaned up. *

Wax: Commander patch me in to Admiral Dorman we need to send support to help the Klingons.. Turns out the Imperials are not our enemy.. Omarka and Savatec are.

*His first officer nods and the ship goes off to to warp. *

Wax: Turn us around. I am not leaving my people at the mercy of these honorless dogs.

Knarled Klingon: *grins*

Pilot: Yes my lord.

Wax: *tenses* Just remember that my friend.
Career Officer
# 6659
04-21-2013, 03:52 PM
Terrace hands the commander the last bottle of water tey have.

Terrace: so tell me about yourself commander.

Officer: well not much to tell honestly sir. I grew up on the capital and became an officer.

Terrace: well I aprreciate what you have done and if we survive this your getting a promotion
They both share a laugh as they get back to work.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Career Officer
# 6660
04-21-2013, 04:01 PM
The ship shakes beneath them as the integrity fails

Terrace: stick with it commander. We aren't out of this yet.

Officer: yes sir. I think I may have found a way to get a comm out.

Terrace: how.

Officer : by using one of the surviving fighters comma.

Terrace: let's give it a try. Mayday mayday this is admiral terrace of the imperial command ship solace. We are adrift and losing life support does any one read us.