Career Officer
# 6681
04-22-2013, 10:48 PM
Ooc: very nice man loved that.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Career Officer
# 6682
04-22-2013, 11:36 PM
Terrace takes a moment before looking up and composing himself.

Terrace: inform the admiral and senator ill be beaming over to the Titan shortly.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
# 6683
04-23-2013, 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Terrace takes a moment before looking up and composing himself.

Terrace: inform the admiral and senator ill be beaming over to the Titan shortly.
Fed. Doctor: Your not medically cleared just yet and our protocol has our doctors out rank the ship's commanding officers.

There is something irregular here as there are three survivors as they recently fished one out of the wreckage. It seems your vessel fell prey to these strange creatures. The Federation only has a at least one recorded incident and that is the assassination attempt on James Allen.

*Shows the alien looking grey skinned pug nosed creatures. Dead but their job done.*
Career Officer
# 6684
04-23-2013, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Fed. Doctor: Your not medically cleared just yet and our protocol has our doctors out rank the ship's commanding officers.

There is something irregular here as there are three survivors as they recently fished one out of the wreckage. It seems your vessel fell prey to these strange creatures. The Federation only has a at least one recorded incident and that is the assassination attempt on James Allen.

*Shows the alien looking grey skinned pug nosed creatures. Dead but their job done.*
Terrace: the empire has dealt with them before.

Clenches his fist trying to control the rage he feels. Trenton stands next to terrace.

Terrace: then make I quick doctor. I have work to do.
Captain
# 6685
04-23-2013, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Terrace: the empire has dealt with them before.

Clenches his fist trying to control the rage he feels. Trenton stands next to terrace.

Terrace: then make I quick doctor. I have work to do.
Fed. Doctor: Perhaps you can fill in the holes... What are they?
Captain
# 6686
04-23-2013, 11:49 AM
*Back on Q'onos, Sarkon's holding place.*
Career Officer
# 6687
04-23-2013, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Fed. Doctor: Perhaps you can fill in the holes... What are they?
Terrace: that is more complicated then we have time for doctor. Besides we know little about them other then that we fought them and it was that war that formed the empire.
Captain
# 6688
04-23-2013, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Terrace: that is more complicated then we have time for doctor. Besides we know little about them other then that we fought them and it was that war that formed the empire.
Fed Doctor: I see.. Very well you may go sir.
Career Officer
# 6689
04-23-2013, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Fed Doctor: I see.. Very well you may go sir.
Terrace looks at the doctor and then gives Trenton a curt nod as they leave the med bay. They soon beam over to the imperial ship once there he walks to the bridge.

Terrace: report

Officer: sir awaiting your orders

Terrace: send our thanks to the admiral and prepare to head to lotus station.

Helm : aye sir
Career Officer
# 6690
04-23-2013, 01:57 PM
Terrace: helm set course back to imperial space. Prepare for slip space jump back to the empire.

Helm : aye sir. Prepping slip space jump now.

Terrace: once there set course for Damascus armory. We will equip there.

Helm: aye sir.

Terrace: also have Jacob meet us there as well.

Comm: aye sir.

Ok so I never gave a lot of info on the empire so lets give them a little more light.
There ships range in size from shuttle to massive super cruisers. They have state of th art weapons an shields but their engines are slower and there sensor don't reach as far as federation or republic. There military is one of the largest as that is what the empire is devoted to. Economics and science are second to the military. The govt is led by a body of senators from all over the galaxy and headed by the emperor. The empire controls 90% of the Virgo galaxy. And has very small holding in the Milky Way. The empire has strict policies of conduct for the military and has a high stands red of honor and duty.