Career Officer
# 661
08-24-2012, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Ross: What are you planning, or do you plan on keeping me in the dark?
The more you know the more danger yoju will be in.
Career Officer
# 662
08-24-2012, 01:10 PM
Ross you do not have to go. It would make the job easier but i will not force you to go. We are almost to the coordinates let me know when you have decided.

Rommel leaves the bridge and heads to a holodeck where he activates a program on a small clearing on a mountain range he stand before 2 grave stones. He stands there for sometime before he leaves and heads to prepare for the coming mission. He knows it will not be easy. And it is something he must do. He must once again face one of his only fears. He hears them getting louder and louder as they get closer. He puts a small data rod in a space in one of his implants. It contains a virus that will shut down the borg. Hopefully for good. He must not only deliver it but must"rejoin" the collective to get it done by connecting to the collectives regeneration system. It is dangerous to him but will be fatal to the borg.
Captain
# 663
08-24-2012, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Ross you do not have to go. It would make the job easier but i will not force you to go. We are almost to the coordinates let me know when you have decided.

Rommel leaves the bridge and heads to a holodeck where he activates a program on a small clearing on a mountain range he stand before 2 grave stones. He stands there for sometime before he leaves and heads to prepare for the coming mission. He knows it will not be easy. And it is something he must do. He must once again face one of his only fears. He hears them getting louder and louder as they get closer. He puts a small data rod in a space in one of his implants. It contains a virus that will shut down the borg. Hopefully for good. He must not only deliver it but must"rejoin" the collective to get it done by connecting to the collectives regeneration system. It is dangerous to him but will be fatal to the borg.
Ross: Rommel Letting yourself die to stop the borg... Its something that I can respect but what if we just destroy the Borg Queen. We all know if we destroy her physically she just keeps coming back in a new body, the Queen herself is a bit of the negative driving force behind the borg.. Everyone deserves a chance at redemption Rommel.. Even you. I have a theory but it is crazy...
Career Officer
# 664
08-24-2012, 01:33 PM
Quote:
Ross: Rommel Letting yourself die to stop the borg... Its something that I can respect but what if we just destroy the Borg Queen. We all know if we destroy her physically she just keeps coming back in a new body, the Queen herself is a bit of the negative driving force behind the borg.. Everyone deserves a chance at redemption Rommel.. Even you. I have a theory but it is crazy...
As long as you pull me out i wont have anything to worry about.
Starfleet Veteran
# 665
08-24-2012, 01:47 PM
*Victorious Airlock 2, Docked at Deep Space 61*

O'Neil: 500 Quantum Torpedoes, 700 Photon Torpedoes, 200 Phaser Relays... A bit excessive, don't ya think?

Ryan: With the Borg, there's no such thing as "excessive". The Dogos Gear's requested assistance but I can't spare any ships. If this Blockade's gonna work, we need more ships than we have as it is!

O'Neil: What about the Klingons?

Ryan: 200 ships, already here, ready to move out with you. 121 Romulan ships as well. The Remans are trying to secure independence from the Star Empire through Diplomatic Channels and are suffering several terrorist attacks, so we can't expect any forces from them.

O'Neil: And the Federation?

Ryan: Not even a paper clip. They're diverting their resources to hunting for Rommel and maintaining security along their borders.

O'Neil: You did explain--?

Ryan: They got the message, but things simply aren't too good for them right now. We'll need to make do with what we've got. Are you set to go?

O'Neil: We'll be warping out in 20 minutes.

*A few minutes later, Ops.*

Ops lt.: Sir, there's a large body of ships approaching. 122 ships, Starfleet, apparently led by the DeForest Kelley. We're being hailed.

Ryan: On Screen.

Soval *On Viewer*: U.S.S. DeForest Kelley to DS-61, we stand ready to assist you.

Ryan: Admiral Soval. You realise that by taking a small fleet of ships without Command's consent and devoting them to a mission Starfleet's not officially taking part in, you're violating orders?

Soval: What was that, Captain? Your signal's breaking up.

Ryan: God bless you Soval! Form up with the Victorious' Group and head for the Transwarp Gate. DS-61 out.

*U.S.S. DeForest Kelley, Bridge*
T'las: *Ahem* A lie, Soval?

Soval: An error. Are we in position?

Ores: Confirmed.

O'Neil *Over Comm.*: All ships, this is Victorious. The gate's now opening. Engage transwarp on my mark. Any last minute instructions, Ops?

Ryan *Over Comm.*: An ancient Egyptian blessing: "May god stand, between you and harm, in all the empty places where you must walk". Godspeed, Captains.

O'Neil *Over Comm.*:3...2...1...ENGAGE!

*The fleet, 643 ships strong, enters the Transwarp Gate.*

*DS-61, Ops. The image of the fleet Transwarping out is the focus of the viewscreen, and the crew.*

Ryan: Good luck.
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Career Officer
# 666
08-24-2012, 01:55 PM
Rommel stops for a second as he qalks the corridors. He can hear them perfectly now. Ryans ships must have headed for borg space. Dread shows on his face. Its a trap the borg are ready and waiting. Ross we dont have time we have to move quickly if we are going to save the fleet.

(I will be back on in a few hours)
Captain
# 667
08-24-2012, 01:58 PM
Quote:
As long as you pull me out i wont have anything to worry about.
I just have a bad feeling about this..
Captain
# 668
08-24-2012, 02:01 PM
Ross: Rommel if the Borg take us to the Queen, I am sure they will. They will want to assimilate me... Let them... have your ships on my que attacking the Borg. I will deal with the Queen.
Career Officer
# 669
08-24-2012, 03:27 PM
Quote:
Ross: Rommel if the Borg take us to the Queen, I am sure they will. They will want to assimilate me... Let them... have your ships on my que attacking the Borg. I will deal with the Queen.
Rommel: all hands prepare to engage the borg. Attack patern bravo omega.
ross you wont have much time i suggest you hurray we will keep them busy as long as we can.

The talon begins firing on the borg staying cloaked making it a little harder for the borg to land a shot.

Ross are you ready we will beam over now.

Ross and rommel soon arrive at there destination.
Captain
# 670
08-24-2012, 03:41 PM
Quote:
Rommel: all hands prepare to engage the borg. Attack patern bravo omega.
ross you wont have much time i suggest you hurray we will keep them busy as long as we can.

The talon begins firing on the borg staying cloaked making it a little harder for the borg to land a shot.

Ross are you ready we will beam over now.

Ross and rommel soon arrive at there destination.
Ross: Do it.