Captain
# 6691
04-23-2013, 02:42 PM
*OOC: I wonder what happened to Ryan today? I understand though the next few days I will be on some appearances and hoped to get the Klingon Civil war near its end. But eh I will put it off for sometime..*
Starfleet Veteran
# 6692
04-23-2013, 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*OOC: I wonder what happened to Ryan today? I understand though the next few days I will be on some appearances and hoped to get the Klingon Civil war near its end. But eh I will put it off for sometime..*
OOC: Sorry. Been debating what to do with the Sam angle.

I've been considering tying her back in with the Vanguard, since she is gonna be in a state of doubt about her place in the Republic Military now, but that leaves Tara and Sara to tie up as loose ends.

There's also Markon's angle. I'd appreciate some advice on that one Allen, since it is your storyline.

But, I'm going to bed soon, so it'll have to wait for tomorrow. Should be back at 15:00 GMT+1 (BST) or in 16 hours, to save you digging up an internet time-converter. May post something before I go though.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 6693
04-23-2013, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: Sorry. Been debating what to do with the Sam angle.

I've been considering tying her back in with the Vanguard, since she is gonna be in a state of doubt about her place in the Republic Military now, but that leaves Tara and Sara to tie up as loose ends.

There's also Markon's angle. I'd appreciate some advice on that one Allen, since it is your storyline.

But, I'm going to bed soon, so it'll have to wait for tomorrow. Should be back at 15:00 GMT+1 (BST) or in 16 hours, to save you digging up an internet time-converter. May post something before I go though.
*OOC: I will give you some thoughts. Maybe give Sam a bit of respite. *
Career Officer
# 6694
04-23-2013, 06:07 PM
Terrace steps into a large holo deck like room. That turns into the senate chamber.

Senator 1: all I'm asking is what is imperial going to do about the inssurection that is growing in the outer colony worlds.

Senator 2 : the imperial fleet is already stretched across the galaxy. They can't be everywhere.

Senator3: then how do we stop this.

Terrace: steps are being taken by fleetcomm. And senator to answer your question we are preparing a special task force as we speak to deal with the rebels. Because we have learned the tek're have returned.

Senator2 are you sure ?

Terrace: senator I saw them and they destroyed my ship. Yes I know they are back. And this time stronger then ever.

Emperor Terim : remember that is why the empire was formed eons ago. To defeat them. And we will do so again. Senate dismissed.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Career Officer
# 6695
04-23-2013, 09:04 PM
Ooc: now for what Talmus has been up to.

Talmus and his group have been hunting for days. He now is rushing to terraces estate with jetran to try to stop a planned killing. They arrive soon to see everything is normal.

Talmus: jetran go evacuate the people there i will remain here to try to head off the attackers.

Jetran : on it.

Jetran sprints toward the house jumping the wall with ease. Talmus stands at his perch watching and waiting when he gets filled with dread at the sound of an impossible voice

Metran: you can't save them.

Talmus: how did you survive.

Metran : my new allies have come in handy.

Talmus: our war is between our people. There is no need to involve them in our battles.

Metran : oh but there is. They will serve us. Once we show them our power. We will be gods here. With no one to challenge us.

Talmus draws his sword taking a battle stance.

Talmus: I am but a soldier. And you are a captive of your own insanity.

Talmus jumps bringing his blade down as metran sidesteps drawing his own sword. One glowing black the other blue.

Metran: a pity you don't know the things I know Talmus. We could do much together.

Talmus: we could never do such a thing. We may once have been brothers but that time is long past.

The battle continues for a moment before metran jumps back.

Metran: time to even the odds.

Metran takes a detonater and activates it as a huge explision rips a part the estate. Leaving only a crater.

Talmus: No!!!!

Metran laughs: as you see Talmus the battle was already mine.

Talmus stares at was once the estate as metran leaves through a gate. His sword drops into the ground as he falls to his knees. He has failed. Not only these people. But a very old friend. One who had never lost faith in him.

Talmus: I swear metran by all that is in me. You will pay for this. You will pay for all of this.

Ooc: metran isn't going to be going anywhere for awhile. He is going to be Talmus primiary enemy. Each one equal to the other. So I will let you guess who each one is more or less based on . So they will continue long into the next war.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Career Officer
# 6696
04-24-2013, 08:18 AM
Ooc: really enjoying the route all this is taking.
Career Officer
# 6697
04-24-2013, 01:07 PM
Talmus carries the battered body of jetran with him to the fortress a spot I between galaxies. Where a few survivng shedai loyalist meet. After receiving Talmus call. They wait b

Earth Middle Ages Talmus walks up to a figure standing guard at a gate in the pouring rain. Talmus wearing a black cloak sword over his shoulder.

Talmus: I need your help.

Tetry: my place is here my old friend. They still require watching. And need guidance. Author will also require help soon.

Talmus: is there nothing I can do that will convince you.

Tetry: I'm sorry. But take a few moments here. Take in the scenes.

He calls a horse to him.

Tetry: take a ride. Old friend it will do you well.

Talmus gives him a look but decides to do so. Easily mounting the horse. And taking it off through the rain.
Starfleet Veteran
# 6698
04-24-2013, 01:42 PM
*R.S.S. Hood, with the Republic in tow. A shuttle lands on the ship carrying Sam.

After a few hours, Sam is sitting down in her Quarters, out of uniform. The door chimes.*

Sam: Come in.

*Ramez steps in, looking concerned at Sam. Sam had barely said 4 words to anyone since her 'release' by Tara.*

Ramez: Something troubling you. Captain?

Sam: Order 666.

*Ramez takes a moment to recover from the surprise he was feeling. Order 666 isn't something people usually talk about - and it was worrying for Sam to suddenly mention it, considering the circumstances of her father's death.*

Ramez: What about it?

Sam: I know, Admiral.

*Ramez sighs before sitting opposite Sam, the small coffee table separating them.*

Ramez: I didn't give the order. Only O.S.S. and the President can do that.

Sam: But you knew?

Ramez: Your father was a good man when I knew him, Samantha. I was shocked when I heard about the 666 against him.

Sam: You had no right to keep this from me.

Ramez: The President filed an injunction on it, specifically forbidding anyone in the Military to tell you. Only O'Neil and the O.S.S. had clearance.

Who told you?

Sam: Tara.

Ramez: You believed her?

Sam: She showed me the order.

Ramez: Figures.

Sam: So, is that how it works now? People follow orders and we call them criminals for it?

Ramez: 12 people killed by collateral. She was the one who agreed to take responsibility.

Sam: I trusted you.

Ramez: Captain, it wasn't my decision. I wasn't even on the Command Council when this order went out! I was still a Rear Admiral for the Deltosian Sector!

*An eerie silence fills the room before Ramez lets out an exasperated sigh.*

What can I do?

Sam: I don't know. I just... I just need time to think.

My Dad was a Role model for me. I may not even be here if it weren't for everything he taught me... and I just learned that it was all a lie.

Ramez: Not all of it. I'd known your father since the Academy. He loved you and your Mother dearly. The Richard Allington I knew was a man of integrity, who believed in the Republic Charter of Principles. I would never have believed he was a traitor if I didn't see the evidence myself.

Sam: That's just it. He was a traitor.

Ever since I was rescued from the DIS I've been convincing myself that it wasn't me killing those people by remembering him, but that was all a lie, wasn't it? A fairy tale.

Ramez: Samantha I don't know anyone more loyal to the Republic than you. You aren't that assassin.

Sam: Then why do I still see their faces in my sleep? Why is it I'll wake up sometimes, see her face in the mirror and not even be phased by it?

Ramez: Don't resign.

That's where you were headed, wasn't it?

Sam: I don't belong here.

Ramez: No one on this ship believes that, myself included.

Sam: I do.

I need to think things through - figure out where I do belong.

Can I at least request an extended leave of absence?

Ramez: Granted. I'll contact the Hood's Captain and ask him to drop you off...?

Sam: Khitomer.

Ramez: At Khitomer.

*Ramez walks out just as Hawk walks by. Sam glares at him angrily as he steps onto the threshold.*

Hawk: Can I come in?

Sam *irritated*: Sure.

*Hawk steps in and the door closes. A silence fills the room and Hawk begins to pace awkwardly.*

You son of a...

Hawk: What?

Sam *irritated*: I trusted you. I trusted you like an older brother.

Hawk: Sam I don't know what you're talking about, so maybe you should just tell me.

Sam *irritated*: Your pals at O.S.S. placed a 666 on my Dad!

Hawk: Sam--

Sam *irritated*: I'd like to know what the hell gives you the right to keep that from me! What the hell gives you the right to hide the fact that the man I respected more than anyone else for the past 10 years was a traitor?!

Hawk: It wasn't that simple. I didn't even find out until recently, when I was assigned to this mission!

Sam *irritated*: That's 3 days you had to tell me, Michael! THREE DAYS! WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!

Hawk: Because it would have broken your heart! Okay?! I knew how much your dad meant to you! I couldn't destroy your memory of him!
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 6699
04-24-2013, 01:55 PM
Talmus I at the top of the hill as a large storm moves through the area. He lets the rain beat down on him as he gets off the horse. He takes a look around as he lowers his hood letting the rain hit his face.

Talmus knows what is next. The must mourn the loss of a friend before finishing this eon long war.
Starfleet Veteran
# 6700
04-24-2013, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Talmus I at the top of the hill as a large storm moves through the area. He lets the rain beat down on him as he gets off the horse. He takes a look around as he lowers his hood letting the rain hit his face.

Talmus knows what is next. The must mourn the loss of a friend before finishing this eon long war.
OOC: before you pull him back to the present, where on Middle Age Earth is he? England?
My Fan Fictions