Career Officer
# 6701
04-24-2013, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: before you pull him back to the present, where on Middle Age Earth is he? England?
Ooc: he can be if you want to do something with it.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Starfleet Veteran
# 6702
04-24-2013, 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Ooc: he can be if you want to do something with it.
*Talmus hears someone behind him.*

Elderly Voice: Peaceful, is it not? It has been some time since I've seen a Shedai Sentinel.

*Talmus turns around to find an elderly man with a long silver beard and Orange Robes, holding a white staff which he recognises as not being human in origin.*

OOC: Okay, not exactly Middle Ages, but there was so little change between the 2 times that you wouldn't exactly notice.
The Game of Houses (A Klingon fan-fic)

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Career Officer
# 6703
04-24-2013, 02:13 PM
Quote:
*Talmus hears someone behind him.*

Elderly Voice: Peaceful, is it not? It has been some time since I've seen a Shedai Sentinel.

*Talmus turns around to find an elderly man with a long silver beard and Orange Robes, holding a white staff which he recognises as not being human in origin.*

OOC: Okay, not exactly Middle Ages, but there was so little change between the 2 times that you wouldn't exactly notice.
Talmus: yes yes it is. I have the feeling that your like me and not from here.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Starfleet Veteran
# 6704
04-24-2013, 02:25 PM
Quote:
Talmus: yes yes it is. I have the feeling that your like me and not from here.
Man: Not born of this world, no... but, it has become my home.

*The man walks to the edge of the hill, looking over the lush green fields of the countryside, seeing a small convey below them.*

These people have such potential.

The Veil shows me the destinies... or fates... of countless other species, but the humans... they are the one enigma. Their future is constantly in flux - every second of every day. Much like our peoples' were.

The future is not set in stone for any race, but these humans are unpredictable. Capable of such kindness one moment...

*A thunder strike echoes throughout the valley.*

...and such fury the next.

An age-old enemy is returning... and I as the last Guardian am sworn to oppose it. I must prepare these people for the coming battle.

There is one I can say with certainty is worthy to lead in this crusade. Though he must overcome many challenges, he will become a great leader against the Darkness.

*The man raises his staff and taps it lightly on the ground, precipitating a soft blue glow. The clouds start to recede as he turns back to Talmus.*

My name, as they know me... is Merlin.
The Game of Houses (A Klingon fan-fic)

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Career Officer
# 6705
04-24-2013, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Man: Not born of this world, no... but, it has become my home.

*The man walks to the edge of the hill, looking over the lush green fields of the countryside, seeing a small convey below them.*

These people have such potential.

The Veil shows me the destinies... or fates... of countless other species, but the humans... they are the one enigma. Their future is constantly in flux - every second of every day. Much like our peoples' were.

The future is not set in stone for any race, but these humans are unpredictable. Capable of such kindness one moment...

*A thunder strike echoes throughout the valley.*

...and such fury the next.

An age-old enemy is returning... and I as the last Guardian am sworn to oppose it. I must prepare these people for the coming battle.

There is one I can say with certainty is worthy to lead in this crusade. Though he must overcome many challenges, he will become a great leader against the Darkness.

*The man raises his staff and taps it lightly on the ground, precipitating a soft blue glow. The clouds start to recede as he turns back to Talmus.*

My name, as they know me... is Merlin.
Talmus: yes I have noticed as well. Things are not going well where I'm from.
Captain
# 6706
04-24-2013, 04:27 PM
*Klingon Homeworld*

Idanak: Father, the time for questions will come but not right now. These pathetic fools are coming...

*Tosses his father a blade and a disruptor pistol..*

Come..

*There is sounds of troops arriving and cries in Klingon as they begin firing on the exiting party hitting two of them.. Idanak is firing shots off and hitting their mark dead on with accuracy.. The rest of the men are covering Sarkon across a bridge some troops start coming from behind them firing rifles at the fleeing party. *

Idanak: GO!!

*As they cross the bridge and Sarkon's world turns inside out as everything is still as a shot hits Idanak from behind wounding him as he reaches the bridge's end Markon and the Gnarled old Klingon grasp him up and take him to a firm tree... blood is coming from a hole on his side.*

Sarkon: *unable to speak grasps his son as the troops move*

*Markon and the few left reach the shuttle but they know something is amiss... as they watch Sarkon sprinting off toward them his hands bloody... Idanak is there in the woods as they fire off shots... He looks and fires two into some dead on.. then a series of shots, blood trickling from his mouth. He gets hit again minor graze... He advances killing as many as he can... When he reaches the bridge several more line up at the building weapons raised.. Idanak removes two blades and roars without fear as he charges head on and is gunned down taking shot after shot killing a few by tossing the blades... He soon falls dead gaping wounds bleeding and hair matted with blood.

As they flee Sarkon's face is ashen as he roars with grief and anger and men keep him from diving out of the shuttle...*

*OOC: I know expected but hey I am the grim reaper what can I say. *

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 04-24-2013 at 04:36 PM.
Career Officer
# 6707
04-24-2013, 05:15 PM
Terrace looks at his intel report on his personnel padd.

Terrace: looks like there are thing heating up in the Klingon empire.

Trenton: we have lost contact with imperial intelligence stationed there.

Terrace: well then prepare the 501st and battle group helix. And set course for the border. Lets see who we can help. Trenton prep assult team delta.

Trenton walks over to a console giving orders as the fleet makes a slipspace jump.
Career Officer
# 6708
04-24-2013, 06:24 PM
Officer: sir we have reached the border

Terrace: very good. Begin a deep scan of the area before we go in. I want to know what to expect. Have Jacob report to the bridge.

Officer: aye sir

Trenton: sir we won't be able to pick them up if they are cloaked.

Terrace: they don't know that. The Klingons don't know how advance our sensors are.

Trenton: good point sir.

Terrace: beside. This ships has been Jacobs little toy. Our sensor array is almost on par with federation.
Captain
# 6709
04-24-2013, 08:49 PM
Quote:
Officer: sir we have reached the border

Terrace: very good. Begin a deep scan of the area before we go in. I want to know what to expect. Have Jacob report to the bridge.

Officer: aye sir

Trenton: sir we won't be able to pick them up if they are cloaked.

Terrace: they don't know that. The Klingons don't know how advance our sensors are.

Trenton: good point sir.

Terrace: beside. This ships has been Jacobs little toy. Our sensor array is almost on par with federation.
OOC: Oh please lets not interfere....
Career Officer
# 6710
04-24-2013, 08:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
OOC: Oh please lets not interfere....
I'm not. Just watching