Captain
# 6721
04-25-2013, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Markon grabs Sarkon's shoulder, pulling him back and having the knarled Klingon drag him away while Markon pulls out his disruptor pistol and covers them, nailing 5 enemies before turning to catch up.*

Markon: Do we have an escape route?
*OOC: They are on the shuttle already?*

Klingon: We are heading out of here as fast as we can. Much has been given already. Markon.. Take the co pilot seat... It is going to get bumpy..

Sarkon: *Is silent brooding and in misery*
Captain
# 6722
04-25-2013, 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*R.S.S. Republic, Sam's Quarters. The room is practically empty, save for 2 bags on the coffee table. Sam puts a few final items in one of the bags. Before she can close it, a chime rings from the door.*

Sam: Come.

*T'mar walks in, looking around.*

T'mar: I'd never have believed it if I didn't see it with my own eyes.

This is completely bogus, you realise that.

*Sam takes a PADD out of the bag and throws it to her.*

Sam: Right there. President O'Neil's signature authorising 666 against Dad.

It happened.

T'mar: You seriously believe Dad would do that?

Sam: T'mar, read it!

*T'mar glances over it quickly before throwing it back.*

Deal with it however you want. I'll do the same.

T'mar: How? By running away? Running home and into a corner to cry and hope the monsters go away?

Sam: Damn you.

T'mar: That's all you're doing Sam!

Sam: How about you actually use that telepathy for once? Go ahead! I'm giving you permission!

*T'mar's eyes narrow as she scans Sam's mind.*

T'mar: This isn't just about Dad.

Sam: This is about me, as much as him. I need to know where I belong.

T'mar: Where you belong? You belong here!

Sam: I don't believe that. Not anymore.

T'mar: Samantha Marilla Allington, think! Just because our Dad might have been a traitor doesn't mean you are!

Sam: I have had this conversation with 6 different people now, T'mar! 6! I am sick of it and you know the real reason I'm doing this! Now BACK OFF!

T'mar: Yeah, I know the real reason you're doing this! You're doing it because you were used... humiliated... robbed of your humanity!

*T'mar walks slightly closer to her.*

Cry me a river.

*Sam clenches her fists and glares at her.*

Running from your fears everytime someone says 'boo' isn't gonna change anything, and neither is running from your responsibilities just because Dad lied, so I suggest you get over it!

*T'mar turns around and walks out of the room.

2 hours later, Sam walks into T'mar's Quarters, finding her nowhere to be seen.*

Sam: T'mar?

Computer, locate Lieutenant T'mar.

Computer: Lieutenant T'mar is in her quarters.

*Sam rolls her eyes and looks at T'mar's desk, seeing the combadge resting on it.*

Sam: Figures. I at least wanna say goodbye before we reach Starbase 5.

*Sam hears a whisper in her mind and walks into the next room to find the twins staring at her. Sam smiles slightly.*

You probably already know what's going on, don't you?
Terry: *Mental persona in her mind*: Oh course...

Lexi: *In her mental persona in Sam's mind*: *Embraces her to make her feel better...* My brother and I are in many places Sam, but as our father would do he would tell you deep down you would know what your place is deep down..

Terry: He would say that. But he would want you to realize it yourself.

Lexi: We do need you as much as T'mar Sam... You might feel at least some peace of mind.
Career Officer
# 6723
04-25-2013, 03:25 PM
Terrace walks around the bridge restless.

Trenton: sir

Terrace: something just I don't know something doesn't feel right.

Trenton: I've found you feel that a lot.

Terrace: I'm also normally right
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
# 6724
04-25-2013, 03:31 PM
*Dorman is sitting by his desk in his ready room... The job is wearing on him looking at the Alien symbols... Dread is on his face as he feels the chills and the darkness in his mind gathered... He remembers these symbols*

Dorman: It can't be... I destroyed them... How can it be? How.... *takes a drink as memories come back to that place he was in for a century... and gulps it down.*
Captain
# 6725
04-25-2013, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Terrace walks around the bridge restless.

Trenton: sir

Terrace: something just I don't know something doesn't feel right.

Trenton: I've found you feel that a lot.

Terrace: I'm also normally right
*A rumble rocks the bridge as explosions trip the core and knock it off line and all essential systems. There are small vessels self destructing on the vessels hull like bombs. Causing hull breaches.*

*Face Dancers sprint through killing fully trained soldiers with ease... Two rush reveal themselves on the bridge and soon suicide themselves to set off their bombs.. rocking the bridge*
Career Officer
# 6726
04-25-2013, 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*A rumble rocks the bridge as explosions trip the core and knock it off line and all essential systems. There are small vessels self destructing on the vessels hull like bombs. Causing hull breaches.*

*Face Dancers sprint through killing fully trained soldiers with ease... Two rush reveal themselves on the bridge and soon suicide themselves to set off their bombs.. rocking the bridge*
Terrace pistol drawn

Terrace: If I see one more of those damn things. All units activate your armor.

Terrace sweeps the room as Trenton has a rifle now in hand.

Terrace: get down to eng room. See what we can do.

Ops : sir we are still in a slipspace jump.

Terrace: how we lost power.

Ops: I dot know sir but I can't disengage it.

Terrace: I'm so going to strangle those little demons.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Career Officer
# 6727
04-25-2013, 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Dorman is sitting by his desk in his ready room... The job is wearing on him looking at the Alien symbols... Dread is on his face as he feels the chills and the darkness in his mind gathered... He remembers these symbols*

Dorman: It can't be... I destroyed them... How can it be? How.... *takes a drink as memories come back to that place he was in for a century... and gulps it down.*
Talmus soon appears in his office.

Talmus: I'm afraid you didn't. You did kill those here. But there are many more out there.
Captain
# 6728
04-25-2013, 03:52 PM
Quote:
Talmus soon appears in his office.

Talmus: I'm afraid you didn't. You did kill those here. But there are many more out there.
Dorman: What did they do to me when I killed their leader? I thought he was their overlord?
Captain
# 6729
04-25-2013, 03:53 PM
Quote:
Terrace pistol drawn

Terrace: If I see one more of those damn things. All units activate your armor.

Terrace sweeps the room as Trenton has a rifle now in hand.

Terrace: get down to eng room. See what we can do.

Ops : sir we are still in a slipspace jump.

Terrace: how we lost power.

Ops: I dot know sir but I can't disengage it.

Terrace: I'm so going to strangle those little demons.
*Trenton pulls his rifle on Terrace and arms it, shooting him in the leg. Knocking him to the ground. He fires again blowing off his hand with the pistol.. *
Captain
# 6730
04-25-2013, 03:57 PM
*His face morphs back into the pug nosed Alien with jagged teeth... Long white hair... A Sadistic smile on its face *