Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 15,414
# 6781
04-28-2013, 06:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Danny: Hello I assume you still want to grind me beneath your heel? *As he polishes Vera and cleaning it.*
Sam: My list of hated people is pretty short - one person. That person is on a planet in the Lanco System behind an armada of Synthesiser ships.

People I don't trust, however...

Sanders trusts you. I respect that. Just don't mess it up.

Sanders: Hey, look at this.

*The team gathers around a screen as Sanders is playing Jacob's message.*

Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob : ok everyone. I want to update everyone and let them know I'm fine. Been busy and time just slipped away. Ok I'm sending you a few attached files. It's not much but it should help you with your gear armada. I'm sending you some imperial weapons specs and yes I hav that clearance. Also I'm sending you an upgrade to paces I've been working on. Also here I an update you might want for the power source to upgrade power by 30% and mobility by 48%. Might come in handy. Everyone else I'm sending you some gear updates you all might like. I'm also sending you some info that imperial intel found. Now me and Roland haven't been able to find out what these symbols are still running then through our database though. And this image was taken about a week ago. It looks almost like a star was there and then gone. And I don't know about the federation but the empire seems to think something's up. We've lost 5 ships in the outer colony sectors in the past 2 weeks. So any way hope the info helps out and keep every one ...

Roland: sir unauthorized entry in sector 8

Jacob: ok I got to go. Contact me soon
Blake: Sweet!

PACES: Sir, restrain your excitement.

Blake: Yeah, yeah. Put those new specs in the Armoury databank. I wanna take a look at them ASAP!

Sanders: Let's have a look at those gear upgrades.

*Sanders brings up the upgrade specs for his shield and armour and Hawk's bows, arrows, crossbows and bolts, plus the upgrades for his armour.*

New PSGs capable of keeping 10x as much energy as previously. Energy improvements for my shield...

Hawk: Stronger materials for my bows, more effective Photon warheads for my trick arrows - this is amazing!

Sam *jokingly*: I think they've found new toys to play with.

*Forest laughs before looking at the small device on his wrist.*

Forest: Is there anything in their for my... condition?

Sanders: Something wrong with the suppressor?

Forest: No, but...

Sanders: I'll check.

Sorry, Forest.

Forest: Never mind.

*Forest walks out. Sam follows him.*

Sam: You okay?

Forest *sarcastic*: Sure! I've got a massive grey rage monster bottled up inside capable of untold destruction, who caused the death of my fiancee and all that keeps him inside is this! *He holds up the wrist device, a black armband with a silver circle at the top of his wrist, a red light emanating from it*. Which only works so long as I wear it, meaning the rest of the time I just have to keep my anger down! So yeah, I'm perfectly 'okay'!

Sam: Sorry.

Forest: No. No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have gone off like that.

Everyone pretends like they understand this... condition, but they don't. How could they?

Sam: Trust me, I can sympathise with that.

You remember what the Destroyer does, don't you?

Forest: Only as flashes.

Sam: When he kills?

Forest: When he kills.

Sam: About 10 years ago, I was kidnapped by a rogue organisation, who called themselves the Department of Interstellar Security. The drugged me, changed me, put me through mental conditioning even the Tal Shiar would find brutal.

The drugs were a mix of Anaesthetics, Performance Enhancers and... Neural Suppressants.

Every day, they'd bring in a telepath, who'd block off my memories, my free will... my conscience... until eventually I was just what they wanted - the perfect assassin. No remorse, no free will.

I killed 25 people. I can remember every one of their faces, names... how they died.

13 were killed by a sniper rifle. 5 killed by a stab wound to the jugular vein. 5 more killed with a broken neck. And finally, 2 killed by high-altitude fall followed by impact with the ground.

I ended up on the O.S.S.'s radar in a bad way. Mike was sent to kill me, but... he made a different call. He stunned me, dragged me back home and had the Doctors flush the drugs out of my system. After about 3 months of telepathic therapy, trying to get everything of my past unblocked, they were satisfied that I was 'me' again.

But, I still get nightmares. I still see their faces. Some mornings, I'll even wake up and look in the mirror, and for just a split-second, it's not me I see - it's her, and the worst part is, for a split-second, I don't care.

*Forest places a hand on her shoulder but she moves away, his back to him.*

Everyone tries to tell me that 'it wasn't me' or that 'we understand', but they're wrong. It was me. It was my body, and I still remember everyone I killed. They can't understand. The only people who come close are you and Hawk.

Forest: We're that similar.

Sam: In many ways, you've got it easy, Forest.

Forest: That's not how I feel.

Sam: And so far, I can't tell if that's good or bad.

You didn't have control over what Destroyer did at Memory Alpha. I could have stopped myself at any moment, but I didn't have a conscience to let me.

*Sam walks away, heading into her room and locking the door behind her. Forest walks back into the main room, walking over to Hawk.*

Forest: Can we talk?

Hawk: About what?

Forest: Deis II.

*Hawk looks at him, remembering what happened to him there.*

Hawk: Sure.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,976
# 6782
04-28-2013, 07:59 AM
Trooper: sir the room is clear. The whole building checks out as well.

Jacob: alright. Do a complete inventory check. Find out if anything was taken

Trooper: aye sir.

Roland : something wrong sir.

Jacob : yeah what was here what did it take and what did it want.

Roland: unknown.

Jacob: I don't like not knowing.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,976
# 6783
04-28-2013, 01:25 PM
As Jacob walks back to the lab by himself he hears something as he reaches for his pistol he is hit from behind and knocked unconscience.

A few hours he wakes up in cell. Still in his ONI uniform save his gear and pistol. He is shocked to find his padd still on him.

Jacob: hello! Anyone one here.

Back at the base roland is waiting at the lab as one of troopers walks in.

Trooper : we can't find him.

Roland : alright I'll alert command. Lock down the base.

Roland thinks for a minute before sending a message to ONI.

Roland: this is ONI ai Roland to vanguard please come in priority alpha security code 981-002 omega
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,976
# 6784
04-28-2013, 01:41 PM
As Jacob stands there pacing two men enter the room on the other side of the force field.

Jacob: who are you and what do you want.

Older man: my name is veril this is tomek. We are part of what you would call the rebels.

Jacob: what do you want.

Veril: well now that is a good question. And one I would most certainly wonder if I was in your spot. You see you have knowledge our leader wants. And you can either make this easy and tell us or you can make it more difficult on yourself.

Jacob: I'm going to be nice and just this once ask nicely that you let me go.

Veril: oh we already know who you are. And how dangerous you are. That's why you are going to use your padd and inform your friend that you are fine.

Jacob: go to hell.

Tomek pulls out a phaser pistol

Jacob: ah ah ah you can't shoot me if you want that information. And now ppease also who is your mastermind.

Veril : you will see him soon enough. Lets go tomek we will leave him here.

As they walk out

Jacob: I should tell you that Roland is most probably already alerted not only ONI which is bad for you but probably my team as well. So I would be getting ready to get your butt kicked.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 15,414
# 6785
04-28-2013, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
As Jacob walks back to the lab by himself he hears something as he reaches for his pistol he is hit from behind and knocked unconscience.

A few hours he wakes up in cell. Still in his ONI uniform save his gear and pistol. He is shocked to find his padd still on him.

Jacob: hello! Anyone one here.

Back at the base roland is waiting at the lab as one of troopers walks in.

Trooper : we can't find him.

Roland : alright I'll alert command. Lock down the base.

Roland thinks for a minute before sending a message to ONI.

Roland: this is ONI ai Roland to vanguard please come in priority alpha security code 981-002 omega
Sanders: This is Sanders, go ahead Roland.

*Forest, Hawk and Blake gather around.*

Forest, get Sam and Danny.

Forest: Right.

*Forest leaves to find Sam and Danny.*
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,976
# 6786
04-28-2013, 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Sanders: This is Sanders, go ahead Roland.

*Forest, Hawk and Blake gather around.*

Forest, get Sam and Danny.

Forest: Right.

*Forest leaves to find Sam and Danny.*
Roland : captain Jacob has been kidnapped. We have done a thorough search of the facility and he is gone. I was able to pick up a transporter signal but the trail is now cold. We fear it is a rebel faction that may try to force him to upgrade there weapons. A certain alien named metran is leading these rebels. I'll forward everything I have on him to you. Gentlemen ONI already has a team prepping but I think we all know you will be able to find him faster. If they force him or pull out the info he has it could be devistating to everyone.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 15,414
# 6787
04-28-2013, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Roland : captain Jacob has been kidnapped. We have done a thorough search of the facility and he is gone. I was able to pick up a transporter signal but the trail is now cold. We fear it is a rebel faction that may try to force him to upgrade there weapons. A certain alien named metran is leading these rebels. I'll forward everything I have on him to you. Gentlemen ONI already has a team prepping but I think we all know you will be able to find him faster. If they force him or pull out the info he has it could be devistating to everyone.
Sanders: We'll need a fast-track to the Virgo Galaxy.

*Sam walks in and turns to Sanders.*

Sam: I take it the odds are against us and the situation is grim?

Hawk: Pretty much.

Sam: I'll prep the shuttle.

Hawk: I'll replicate some equipment for you.

*Sam walks over to the Shuttle-pad while Hawk heads to the Armoury.*

Blake: PACES, where are we on those upgrades?

PACES: The mobility and propulsion upgrades are complete, as is the upgrade to the reactor.

Blake: Prep the Armour.

*Blake turns to the rest of the team.*

I'll be able to find Jacob quicker thanks to the Tesseract shard in his chest piece.

Sanders: You'll need to piggyback on the Shuttle for fold-jump.

Blake: Thanks.

*Blake starts heading for the Armoury.*

Sanders: Roland, we really do need that fast-track into Virgo.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,976
# 6788
04-28-2013, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Sanders: We'll need a fast-track to the Virgo Galaxy.

*Sam walks in and turns to Sanders.*

Sam: I take it the odds are against us and the situation is grim?

Hawk: Pretty much.

Sam: I'll prep the shuttle.

Hawk: I'll replicate some equipment for you.

*Sam walks over to the Shuttle-pad while Hawk heads to the Armoury.*

Blake: PACES, where are we on those upgrades?

PACES: The mobility and propulsion upgrades are complete, as is the upgrade to the reactor.

Blake: Prep the Armour.

*Blake turns to the rest of the team.*

I'll be able to find Jacob quicker thanks to the Tesseract shard in his chest piece.

Sanders: You'll need to piggyback on the Shuttle for fold-jump.

Blake: Thanks.

*Blake starts heading for the Armoury.*

Sanders: Roland, we really do need that fast-track into Virgo.
Roland: captain I can tap into the tesseract and open a portal for at least armada to get here immediately. But it will take a little while for me to get your shuttle here.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,976
# 6789
04-28-2013, 04:12 PM
Roland: also captain you and your team has level 4 clearance from ONI. And are cleared to enter imperial space. I am opening the portal now. I only have enough power for one.

In the brig Jacob stands in a corner as a guard brings a tray of food. As the field lowers Jacob jumps slamming the guards head into the wall while kicking the other guards head into a console.

Jacob: you have no idea how dangerous I am veril thanks to ONI.

He grabs the guards weapons before climbing into a maintance tube.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 15,414
# 6790
04-28-2013, 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Roland: also captain you and your team has level 4 clearance from ONI. And are cleared to enter imperial space. I am opening the portal now. I only have enough power for one.

In the brig Jacob stands in a corner as a guard brings a tray of food. As the field lowers Jacob jumps slamming the guards head into the wall while kicking the other guards head into a console.

Jacob: you have no idea how dangerous I am veril thanks to ONI.

He grabs the guards weapons before climbing into a maintance tube.
*Blake is suited up as Armada and is in space, carrying a container on his back as he enters the portal. He emerges on the other side, activating his new stealth systems that he "borrowed" from a Kar'moon Alliance B'rel (technically, since the Kar'moon stole the B'rel in the first place, he was stealing its stealth package back) and sneaking into the atmosphere.*

Blake *inside the armour*: Alright PACES, find that Tesseract shard.

PACES: Scanning.

He is being held in a bunker 2km from our current position.

Blake: I see it.

*He highlights a small bunker in the distance on his HUD.*

Think I can take these guys, PACES?

PACES: Indubitably sir.

*Armada races to the Bunker, deactivating the stealth package and slamming straight through the large doors. A large force raise their weapons on him.*

Armada: Really?

*He activates almost all his weapons (his palm-phasers, micro-photon torpedo launchers, phaser gatlings, and Nano-pulse blades).*

Your move.

*The rebel troops look at each other before dropping their rifles.*

Smart move.

*He disarms his weapons.*

Now, you're going to drag your boss down here.

Well?

*2 of the troops just run like hell towards the offices.*

As for the rest of you,... *menacingly* I'm going to put this succinctly: if you leave and don't cause any trouble for Vanguard ever again that'll be the end of it, but if you do, I will look for you, I will find you... and I will kill you.

*Nonchalantly* Clear?

*They nod.*

Good.

*He looks around the room and notices the Tesseract shard signature around the corner.*

You can come out now Jake!

*The Base Commander is dragged over.*

Ah, Colonel.

Soldier: Sir, please give the order to retreat!

Armada: No! Colonel, I want you to tell your men to run away.

Commander: What?

Armada: Those exact words.

Commander: You can't be seri--?!

*Armada stomps towards him (obviously messing with him).*

All units... run away!

*The troops literally blitz out of the building.*

Armada: God, I enjoyed that!

*He turns to Jacob.*

You okay?
My Fan Fictions
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:57 AM.