Career Officer
# 6801
04-29-2013, 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Armada: Brought a little home-away-from-home present.

*Armada takes the container off his back, revealing the nameplate reading:

Dr J. Halsey

Mk XII*

Armada: Since you were working on it before you left, I had PACES finish the fabrication with the schematics for some of the new upgrades you sent for Armada.

*OOC: I'm essentially gonna let you define this suit. It is Jacob's after all.*

All you have to do is upload an AI and you're good to go.

*Inside the armour.*

Blake: Armada to Vanguard, where are you?

Sanders *Over comm*: We're almost at the Virgo Galaxy Gateway.

Blake: Change of plans. Head straight to the Imperial Capital. We'll be there as soon as possible.

*Outside the armour.*

Armada: So, what's the plan?
Jacob: the plan is we are once again goin to do the immpossible and stop anymore people from being killed there. Then after that deal with the rebel leader once and for all and finish what should have ended awhile ago.

He walks over to his suit as it activates as he gets close and starts to fork around him

Jacob: so lets go

He activates a conduit to the capital.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Starfleet Veteran
# 6802
04-29-2013, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
OOC: ??? I think some differences in name might help so people don't get the Preston's confused.*
OOC: Considering one's dead...

Old Wounds - Star Trek: Victorious (A Star Trek Online Fanfic)
"Only one human captain has ever survived combat with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."
Starfleet Veteran
# 6803
04-29-2013, 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob: the plan is we are once again goin to do the immpossible and stop anymore people from being killed there. Then after that deal with the rebel leader once and for all and finish what should have ended awhile ago.

He walks over to his suit as it activates as he gets close and starts to fork around him

Jacob: so lets go

He activates a conduit to the capital.
Armada: Right behind ya!

*Armada follows close behind him as the two emerge in the Capital City and see smoke rising in the distance.*

PACES, activate Bomb Location Protocol.

PACES *inside the suit*: Yes sir.

*Armada looks at Halsey.*

Armada: Shall we?

*OOC: BTW, is Halsey gonna get an alias? I mean, Blake has one.*

Old Wounds - Star Trek: Victorious (A Star Trek Online Fanfic)
"Only one human captain has ever survived combat with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."
Career Officer
# 6804
04-29-2013, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Armada: Right behind ya!

*Armada follows close behind him as the two emerge in the Capital City and see smoke rising in the distance.*

PACES, activate Bomb Location Protocol.

PACES *inside the suit*: Yes sir.

*Armada looks at Halsey.*

Armada: Shall we?

*OOC: BTW, is Halsey gonna get an alias? I mean, Blake has one.*
Ooc: I should just haven't thought of one yet.

Jacob : lets

They walk through and are soon at the capital.

Jacob: Roland you know the drill.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Captain
# 6805
04-29-2013, 05:12 PM
*Stane is going through the parallels times.. finding nothing of the sort....*

Stane: What is this place?

Shadow: It is the place where time is moot... These doors are the possible and different variations...

There is power here that can bend it... but at severe consequences if something comes through...

Stane: Then how do I find it?

Shadow: You will know...

Stane: I have been through so many... I have seen so many strange things... SO many differences... So much madness yet tranquility...

Shadow: Keep searching then... There is still much to see.

Stane: *his boots thudding on the wooden planks on the constantly appearing under his feet as he approaches another lighthouse with another door... He walks through casually...*

*He finds himself in a different timeline... One bizarre to him... One with the Republic ruling all in the place of the Federation... Peace reins in this one... or so it appears. *

*OOC: I do intend for you guys to have a tad of fun in this bit.. Exploring alternate realities... Different times... *

*But this is a vessel he is on.... as the lights of the medical bay are above him..*

Voice: Are you alright stranger?

Stane: Where the hell am I?

Voice: Republic starship... RSS Freedom... I am Admiral James Allen

Stane: *his eyes focus back as they find it looking at an older James Allen but not the aging man during the civil war... But his hair greying... ring yet on his finger. *

James: You are lucky stranger to be alive... You were in some kind of temporal flux of some kind we don't really comprehend how it could exist..

Stane: I do not know of such things *shielding his thoughts as much as he can as he knows that he is a newtype.*

James: Very well... I will leave you hear for now... The doctor will take care of your needs friend... You will be fine... The first officer will be here when the doctor...

*A Teenage girl comes in.. Dress instead of a uniform.. Doe like green eyes metallic but there is something amiss. As he cannot recall immediately who she looks more like...*

James: Camille... *exasperated * I thought I told you to go to class?

*OOC: I think you can allude Ryan who the mother is as this is a vastly different universe... Logan.. You too can find some fun in this one if you wish.. As I am trying to make it interesting and fun at the same time.. *
Career Officer
# 6806
04-29-2013, 05:50 PM
Harper stands aboard the bridge of his ship. Sparks are flying as they engage the rebels fleet.

Officer: sir how did the rebels get this kind of weaponry.

Harper: I don't know and right now don't care. Just keep firing. Fighter wing epsilon use the sunspace nukes. I need them dealt with.

Fighter commander: aye sir prepping now.

Harper: all hands prep for shockwave.

Officer: sir if the federation finds out we...

Harper : I don't give a damn what they think. We are the ones dealing with this and this is our space.

Officer: yes sir.

Harper : commander when your in range launch it.

Commander: aye sir.
Captain
# 6807
04-29-2013, 06:25 PM
*Rebels start beaming aboard the vessel in droves. Face Dancers prove among them... Laying waste to the crew and the mains go offline... *
Career Officer
# 6808
04-29-2013, 10:09 PM
Quote:
*Rebels start beaming aboard the vessel in droves. Face Dancers prove among them... Laying waste to the crew and the mains go offline... *
Harper draws his pistol and fires at the intruders clearing the bridge

Harper: Commander fire the damn nukes

Commander : aye sir

Harper watchs as the nukes take out a chunk of the rebel ships.

Harper; all ships engage ships in sector 896

Officer: sir more enemy ships coming in

Harper: get those civilian ships out of here and send a call out we need more ships here

officer: sir long range comms are down.

Harper walks over rubble of the bridge as the ship takes more damage to its port side

Officer: Sir! slipspace ruptures bearing aft of the enemy fleet

terrace stands abourd the bridge of his ship as his fleet fires on the rebel ships tearing there fleet apart as the rest of the rebels ships flee

Terrace: Harper it looked like you could use the help

Harper: your timing needs work

Terrace: we had a few issues of our own

Harper: well thankk you terrace but i dont think it would be good to keep both fleet admirals in the same area for to long. The home fleet can take care of it from here.

Terrace:I couldnt agree more admiral ill leave battle group Tarn here with you

Harper: thank you i will contact you once the evacuation is over

Terrace: what is the status of the evac

Harper: according to the info we received they have a bomb in the center of the planert and are going to destroy it.

Terrace: my god i will stay on standby admiral

Harper: very good

Officer : sir we are getting readings from the planet!

Harper: On screen! Emergency beam out all our personel

Officer: aye sir

As the screen come up it shows the reading of the planet as it goes from cities and green to turning to a lava world.

Harper : how manysurvived

Officer: not near as many as we hoped sir

Harper falls into his command chair.

Harper: inform whats left of high comm whats happened

officer: aye sir

harper: this is fleet admiral harper to the home fleet set course for the diltorian system we will regroup there
Career Officer
# 6809
04-29-2013, 10:17 PM
Quote:
*Stane is going through the parallels times.. finding nothing of the sort....*

Stane: What is this place?

Shadow: It is the place where time is moot... These doors are the possible and different variations...

There is power here that can bend it... but at severe consequences if something comes through...

Stane: Then how do I find it?

Shadow: You will know...

Stane: I have been through so many... I have seen so many strange things... SO many differences... So much madness yet tranquility...

Shadow: Keep searching then... There is still much to see.

Stane: *his boots thudding on the wooden planks on the constantly appearing under his feet as he approaches another lighthouse with another door... He walks through casually...*

*He finds himself in a different timeline... One bizarre to him... One with the Republic ruling all in the place of the Federation... Peace reins in this one... or so it appears. *

*OOC: I do intend for you guys to have a tad of fun in this bit.. Exploring alternate realities... Different times... *

*But this is a vessel he is on.... as the lights of the medical bay are above him..*

Voice: Are you alright stranger?

Stane: Where the hell am I?

Voice: Republic starship... RSS Freedom... I am Admiral James Allen

Stane: *his eyes focus back as they find it looking at an older James Allen but not the aging man during the civil war... But his hair greying... ring yet on his finger. *

James: You are lucky stranger to be alive... You were in some kind of temporal flux of some kind we don't really comprehend how it could exist..

Stane: I do not know of such things *shielding his thoughts as much as he can as he knows that he is a newtype.*

James: Very well... I will leave you hear for now... The doctor will take care of your needs friend... You will be fine... The first officer will be here when the doctor...

*A Teenage girl comes in.. Dress instead of a uniform.. Doe like green eyes metallic but there is something amiss. As he cannot recall immediately who she looks more like...*

James: Camille... *exasperated * I thought I told you to go to class?

*OOC: I think you can allude Ryan who the mother is as this is a vastly different universe... Logan.. You too can find some fun in this one if you wish.. As I am trying to make it interesting and fun at the same time.. *
Occ: im going to have some fun with this one i think we can have a little battle with the republic and the empire.
Career Officer
# 6810
04-30-2013, 08:25 AM
Harper: get me fleetcomm on the line.

Officer: aye sir