Career Officer
# 6821
04-30-2013, 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: Actually, that's exactly what I was thinking! A state of "Mutually Assured Destruction".

After all, pretty much the entire Galaxy and their cat have Red Matter now.
Exactly. And I plan on this empire being just that a military power that plans on taking all it can get.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Captain
# 6822
04-30-2013, 11:50 AM
*OOC: Just so ryan knows.. Its Sam that is President.. Thought it would be interesting.. SHe has her own things to do however, and its well told what is really going on personally*

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 04-30-2013 at 12:07 PM.
Career Officer
# 6823
04-30-2013, 11:54 AM
Mirror
Harper : all hands prepare for battle drills.

Officer : all hands red alert long sword fighters prep for launch. Charge all weapons and prep all sunspace nukes.

Harper: have the battle cluster take defense formation alpha trion vector.

Commander Hayes : aye sir all hands defense formation alpha trion vector. Launch all fighters and have fighter wing epsilon prep all nova warheads.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Captain
# 6824
04-30-2013, 12:14 PM
*OOC: Trust me ryan.. No mush.. I do have something in mind..*
Career Officer
# 6825
04-30-2013, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*OOC: Trust me ryan.. No mush.. I do have something in mind..*
Ooc: I know I believe you do. I'm also getting a few ideas myself. I know scary right.
Captain
# 6826
04-30-2013, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Ooc: I know I believe you do. I'm also getting a few ideas myself. I know scary right.
*OOC: Lol. Though wish we could move on on that front so we could move this plot along.*
Career Officer
# 6827
04-30-2013, 12:25 PM
Quote:
*OOC: Lol. Though wish we could move on on that front so we could move this plot along.*
Ooc: I'm just going with the flow
Captain
# 6828
04-30-2013, 12:30 PM
Quote:
*OOC: I am going to probably have to take it into my hands then.*

Camille: I am just curious about something father, it is probably nothing.. I am sorry.

James: *smirks* Children... so curious.. As is she..
Captain
# 6829
04-30-2013, 12:39 PM
Quote:
*OOC: I don't know how we all stand on diverging into an alternate timeline...*
Career Officer
# 6830
04-30-2013, 12:41 PM
Quote:
*OOC: I am going to probably have to take it into my hands then.*

Camille: I am just curious about something father, it is probably nothing.. I am sorry.

James: *smirks* Children... so curious.. As is she..
Ooc: yeah Ryan seems to have vanished.

Harper: alright all hands stand down. Recall all fighters.