Captain
# 6851
04-30-2013, 02:21 PM
*RSS Freedom James' quarters. A few hours have passed as James is sitting at his desk looking over duty rosters, reports from maintenance about the diagnostics, and from his first officer about the need to find a way to send back the recent pickup... But off to the side is a photo of his small family.. who have not been together in quite some time... Which he regrets deep down but he isn't sure about his wife. His daughter on the other hand... Is a handful at times, but he knows this is hurting her too, all he has to do is wait for her to come back from whatever it is she is doing. He allows it because he believes deep down that she needs it.*

James: Maybe I am getting old...
Starfleet Veteran
# 6852
04-30-2013, 02:22 PM
OOC: Will be back in 17 Hours.

Old Wounds - Star Trek: Victorious (A Star Trek Online Fanfic)
"Only one human captain has ever survived combat with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."
Captain
# 6853
04-30-2013, 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: Will be back in 17 Hours.
*OOC: Okay man.. I will be on tomorrow on and off as I get ready for my exams.*
Career Officer
# 6854
04-30-2013, 04:07 PM
Harper: I want to ask you a question. Before I make an assumption that plunges us into a war. Our long range sensors have picked up a temporal distrubance in republic space. I hope you tell me that the republic isn't working on time travel or temporal weapons. I dot think I can stress enough how bad that would look to high comm. and I do want to avoid a war if its not needed.

Meanwhile still in the mirror universe.

In a secure facility Jacob Halsey stands. Looking at a blue cube. He is built inside his suit after an accident almost killed him.

Col. Netron: well doctor what is it.

Jacob: it appears to be some sort of alien portal and power artifact.

Netron: well are we ready to test if it works or not. The republic might be working on time travel so we need to step up the research.

Jacob: well give me a few hours and we can be ready. But col we don't know where it is going to open to.

Netron: we will take the proper precautions doctor. Just be ready.

Jacob: all right. S.O.A prep the chamber. We turn it on in a few hours.

Jacob takes a look at it before getting back to work
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Career Officer
# 6855
04-30-2013, 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Prime Universe.

Vanguard Shuttle, in orbit of the Imperial Capital. Halsey, Armada, Hawk, Sanders, Forest, Danny and Sam are standing in the aft compartment, discussing recent events. Sam's wearing a black jumpsuit with dark red trim and the Vanguard emblem on her right arm. There's a Phaser Pistol holstered at her waist and a Compact Phaser Sniper Rifle on her back. She also had a Stealth Module on her right wrist, resembling a bracelet.*

Sam *mind*: Note to self: kill Mike.

Armada: So, what's our next move Cap?

Sanders: That depends.

Jacob?
Jacob : I don't know. I'm probably need at the rendezvous.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Captain
# 6856
04-30-2013, 04:34 PM
Time travel and the mirror universe. I see everyone now wants to make like Voporak.
Do it in an extreme enough way and you might end up dragging him in.
I'm sure no one wants to see him pop out of a space-time portal.
Captain
# 6857
04-30-2013, 10:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Time travel and the mirror universe. I see everyone now wants to make like Voporak.
Do it in an extreme enough way and you might end up dragging him in.
I'm sure no one wants to see him pop out of a space-time portal.
*OOC: Not exactly like that. But this is more hemoraging and outright shearing through time and alternate universes. So no this is not really a mirror universe... or is it? This is what is so fun about things like this .. gives people a chance to go back and splurge a tad. Speaking of which.. I should bring back one of my guys for a cameo. Since he is dead in maybe a universe or two.. Besides I am sure the lighthouse analogy is more obvious to everyone. Voporak might show up might not. Totally depends on him.. I know those boys from the 29th century will be after this girl eventually. So more storylines. *
Captain
# 6858
04-30-2013, 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob : I don't know. I'm probably need at the rendezvous.
Danny: We need an idea of what we are heading into, aside from a rendezvous point. I am sure our opponent has his ears around.
Career Officer
# 6859
04-30-2013, 10:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*OOC: Not exactly like that. But this is more hemoraging and outright shearing through time and alternate universes. So no this is not really a mirror universe... or is it? This is what is so fun about things like this .. gives people a chance to go back and splurge a tad. Speaking of which.. I should bring back one of my guys for a cameo. Since he is dead in maybe a universe or two.. Besides I am sure the lighthouse analogy is more obvious to everyone. Voporak might show up might not. Totally depends on him.. I know those boys from the 29th century will be after this girl eventually. So more storylines. *
Its so fun to play with time
Career Officer
# 6860
04-30-2013, 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Danny: We need an idea of what we are heading into, aside from a rendezvous point. I am sure our opponent has his ears around.
Jacob: Fleet Admiral Harper has already reached the point and it is clear. From there I honestly dont know. I am going to assume ONI has a location on the rebel base but i cant be sure. Long range comms are also hit and miss so we have no way of knowing now if terrace and his outer colony defense fleet is fine or under attack.

Walks over to a console

Jacob: roland display grid readings at mark 9901.6 at the time of the attack

Roland: there was an awful amount of power being used by the planets hub array at the time.

Jacob: yes roland can you track it to where it was going.

Roland: it looks like the black star nebula.

Jacob: admiral harper i believe i have the rebel base location.

Harper: you are cleared for any mission jacob. If you have the chance to take them out do.