Captain
# 6961
05-11-2013, 08:04 PM
*Somewhere in deep space, on Voporak's Dominion dreadnought...*

*Voporak walks through the many halls, looking upon the culmination of his efforts. In engineering, dozens of officers integrate a space-time core into the ship's main power grid. In the weapon bays, the finalized versions of the prototype Omega particle weaponry are being installed. In the science labs, four layers of specialized shield arrays come online, plus a temporal shield. On the outer hull of the vessel, crewmen plate the entire ship in armor reverse-engineered from the Iconian hull.

In Voporak's ready room*

Mirra (1st officer): What is the purpose of all this?

*Voporak folds his hands and leans forward on his desk*

Voporak: The purpose? There is only one. As you know, we were present at the encounter with the Dresden long ago, many times. Therefore I know what happened. An unfortunate thing about disguising myself from the temporal police is that they cannot track my data files. This means that they cannot detect that several files from the Phantom's computer exist in the other timeline. Files that should not exist there, that must be destroyed.

Mirra: You don't mean-

Voporak: I mean that I will have them eliminated from where they do not belong by any means.

Mirra: I stopped wondering about it a long time ago, but won't dropping into that timeline and causing mayhem disrupt their natural flow of events? Who knows what kind of interference this could cause!

Voporak: The Prime Directive or its Temporal counterpart mean nothing to me. As it is, even the existence of those files are threatening enough.

Mirra: So this is all for simply destroying some of the Phantom's computer data?

Voporak: It is not 'simple' at all, Commander. Do you know even know what secrets the computer holds? They are heavily encrypted, but that will not last forever. The difficult part will be tracing down every last thing that belongs to me.

Mirra: I still think this is a bad idea, but you're the captain.

Voporak: Have the ship prepared for a space-time jump.

Mirra: Right away.

*Later...*

OOC: Keep in mind here, that there has not been formal operations for months while the ship is retrofitted.

Lieutenant: Admiral on the bridge.

*All officers stand at attention. Voporak walks around the huge bridge (custom made to his liking) in his military uniform (OOC: That would be the Wrath of Khan uniform.) and speaks.*

Voporak: One more time I have ordered the puncturing of the timeline. Months ago, the information from the Black Phantom's computer was stolen by a certain U.S.S. Dresden. Our mission: find and destroy that information. This may seem unimportant, but I can assure you that this is critical.

*Voporak looks around once more*

Voporak: All hands, prepare for cross-dimensional travel.

*The temporal core powers up and Voporak folds his hands behind his back, calmly.*

Jirad (chief engineer): Everything is ready down here.

Vranlek (science officer): Coordinates, sir?

*Voporak walks over to the console and types in a set of numbers and letters*

Voporak: Send us to that spot in their time.

Vranlek: Ready at your command.

Voporak: Nobody worry about the warbird, it's safe. *he sits down* Engage.

*Space and time come apart in front of the Red October, as Voporak has jokingly named the ship. It is taken inside and on the other end, space distorts...*

OOC: No one on the crew ever watched the movie, so they wouldn't understand the ship's name.

Now now, just where should I make this thing crawl out of its time-space jump? Oh the fun!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramming Speed at its finest.
[Combat (Self)] Your Ramming Speed III deals 158125 (201492) Kinetic Damage(Critical) to [Player's Scimitar].
We are the Borg. Irrelevancy is irrelevant. ~ Cry OP, and let slip the devs of nerf!
Check out my STO Youtube channel!
Why are you hovering over my signature? Play my mission! :-)
Career Officer
# 6962
05-12-2013, 12:01 AM
Ooc: always love the humor you bring man lol.

On Arcadia in orbit the fleet is in position to head to hethron 5 the first target in the offensive to take back the outer colonies and push the enemy back. As the fleet prepares to jump terre stands on the bridge of the shadow of intent with Jacob at his side as they watch the fleet enter slipspace under th command of fleet admiral cole.

After the fleet jumps terrace goes to sit down as Jacob stands near by overseeing operations on the UNSC newest carrier. The shadow of intent is one of two new carriers built by the UNSC. The other one long night of solace is commanded by cole.

Shadow of intent
Class: assult carrier
Length: 2 miles long
Width: 1200ft
Hull: titanium-a battle plate 3ft thick
Engines: Mk XII shaw trans slipspace drive
Shields: advanced reflective shields
Advanced primary shields

Weapons: 3 PAC guns all fore
45 phased gauss canons
25 point defense turrets
18 heavy torpedoe launchers
8 nova class tactical nuclear subspace warheads
75 phased flak canons
2 phased energy lances

Ships
25 long sword class bombers/ interceptors
18 gryphon class drop ships
8 repair shuttles
20 teagen class gunships

Crew: 5000
Troops: 2500

The assult carrier was made to bolster UNSC fighting units against its new enemy. Offering multiple uses it has the ability to perform multiple mission tasks an is armed and shielded enough o withstand enough pressure to do the job. It is hoped that the assult carrier will soon be able to replace the super carrier soon as the UNSC command ships.

Ooc: remember the UNSC is powerful but a lot of there tech is actually below that of the federation or repibulic. There biggest asset is there amount of weapons and there armor. They also have tons of ships and troops. Also remember this war is goin to go on for some time but just so everyone knows the UNSC will get its but kicked through most of it an be almos destroyed before a miracle that will spilt the enemy faction causing one side to help the UNSC. Also what you want to do with there enemy is up for grabs just know thy are more advanced then even the federation and have numbers to go on a long scale war with te UNSC an want them all killed.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Starfleet Veteran
# 6963
05-12-2013, 03:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Capital ship Savatec and Omarka watch the asteroid belt's messy lines of combat.*

Omarka: Deploy the weapon..

Savatec: That is a bit soon isn't it?

Omarka: Deploy it...

Savatec: I hope Markon is ready to meet his maker.

Deploy the cannon and reflectors.

*The Capitol ships soon deploy reflector bits around the gaping maw being revealed at its base of the vessel. Its charge is nearly complete Omarka never planned for them to keep them up...*

Gunner: Lining up along the Chin'toka line *the field of combat including parts of the planet are highlighted.. *

Firing...

*The vessel fires its blast the spewing blasts from the sides bounce off the reflectors and head back to the asteroid field deadly purpose intended. The strike is devestating as the field is melted down and vessels erupt in explosions.. Sarkon and Markons forces are decimated as are the remaining enemies in the area but the force is still enough to land..

However the blast also took a lot from the mains and secondary systems so the invasion won't start*

Omarka: Can we launch?

Savatec: No we need to wait at least a couple hours if we want to proceed. The Shields are still up..

But I trust their ability to move is low..

*Sarkon's vessel... Heavily damaged but limping to a crawl... *

Sarkon: Anything from the other wings..?

*Dead bodies are strewn across the bridge with a few alive.. *

Klingon: None...

*Both men roar out loud and long to warn the afterlife that Klingon warriors are coming..*

Sarkon: See if we can reach Markon or Wax on the surface. If not then we need to move to the ground.. We did all we could up here...

*Sarkon feels the burns on him but ignores them...*

Abandon ship to the shuttles we head to the surface. For our glory...and honor.
*I.K.S. Bat'rak. Markon's vessel was barely outside the blast radius, and he only has 5 cruisers left. Markon stands on the bridge, smoke filling the room, though slowly being sucked into the air filters. There is a cut along his forehead as he stares at the mammoth command ship. He ignores the pinkish-red blood as it trickles down the right side of his face before turning to his First Officer.*

Markon: This battle is not over.

Engine room, what is the status of our warp drive?

Engineer *Over comm*: Functional, but we can only maintain Warp 1.

Markon: And impulse drive?

Engineer *Over comm*: Heavily damaged, though we can still make Factor 44.

Markon: Very well.

All hands, prepare to board.

First Officer: Bah-dah too-moh
Sho-jah doo-roh
Ya-zjah kay-oh
Ya-zjah kay-oh
Ya-zjah kay-oh-ooo

Markon: "Fire streaks the heavens!"

"The Battle has begun!"

Helm, bring us into transporter range.

Helm: Course set.

Markon: Mak'cha!

*The Bat'rak begins to move at speed towards the command ship.*

Engineer *Over Comm*: Sir, transporters are offline.

Markon: Understood.

Helm...

Helm: ...Cha'vai...

*The course is altered slightly to send the Bat'rak hurtling straight towards the ship's hangar bay.

On the bridge, Markon sits in his chair, feeling pain as his spine leans against the hard surface.*

Markon: Kahless' son listen
Daughters listen,
Warriors brave and loyal...
The blood of battle excites them
We fight, we are passionate, and we kill perfectly
Our lives are short but very bright.

*He turns to his First Officer.*

First officer: Koi keh-less pook load.

Markon and his First Officer: Koi Pook beh poo

All: Yoch bow math bow je shuv wee
Say moach chyu may ew
Mah shoov, mah nong, ej ma choch chew
Nee beh yin mahj ach wov, coo!

Bath ma cheth bejj, ej yo keej dahk
Vaav, poo ma de, muv pa rech, ma shoov tach
Koo ma mev, ko ma shoov tach, ma ov!

*The Bat'rak collides with the Command Ship, the Mission pod shearing off and smashing into the wall. Suddenly, after the emergency forcefields come online, swaths of Warriors from the Bat'rak swarm onboard and charge into battle. Markon steps out the the Bridge module's airlock with a Bat'leth in hand and a disruptor rifle on his back, plus two disruptor pistols holstered either side of his waist and two dk'taghs strapped to his chest armour (standing in a totally bada** pose). He takes out a Tricorder and hacks into the ship's comm system, appearing on Omarka and Savatec's Viewscreen.*

Markon: Omarka! Savatec!

*OOC: This isn't gonna effect the invasion (aside from the obvious fact that the Command Ship can't launch with a Battleship lodged in it's bay... though they could just use transporters), but I figured it would be awesome to have Markon on the hunt for Savatec while that's going on... plus I can fill his bada** quota while I'm at it.*
The Game of Houses (A Klingon fan-fic)

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
# 6964
05-12-2013, 04:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*I.K.S. Bat'rak. Markon's vessel was barely outside the blast radius, and he only has 5 cruisers left. Markon stands on the bridge, smoke filling the room, though slowly being sucked into the air filters. There is a cut along his forehead as he stares at the mammoth command ship. He ignores the pinkish-red blood as it trickles down the right side of his face before turning to his First Officer.*

Markon: This battle is not over.

Engine room, what is the status of our warp drive?

Engineer *Over comm*: Functional, but we can only maintain Warp 1.

Markon: And impulse drive?

Engineer *Over comm*: Heavily damaged, though we can still make Factor 44.

Markon: Very well.

All hands, prepare to board.

First Officer: Bah-dah too-moh
Sho-jah doo-roh
Ya-zjah kay-oh
Ya-zjah kay-oh
Ya-zjah kay-oh-ooo

Markon: "Fire streaks the heavens!"

"The Battle has begun!"

Helm, bring us into transporter range.

Helm: Course set.

Markon: Mak'cha!

*The Bat'rak begins to move at speed towards the command ship.*

Engineer *Over Comm*: Sir, transporters are offline.

Markon: Understood.

Helm...

Helm: ...Cha'vai...

*The course is altered slightly to send the Bat'rak hurtling straight towards the ship's hangar bay.

On the bridge, Markon sits in his chair, feeling pain as his spine leans against the hard surface.*

Markon: Kahless' son listen
Daughters listen,
Warriors brave and loyal...
The blood of battle excites them
We fight, we are passionate, and we kill perfectly
Our lives are short but very bright.

*He turns to his First Officer.*

First officer: Koi keh-less pook load.

Markon and his First Officer: Koi Pook beh poo

All: Yoch bow math bow je shuv wee
Say moach chyu may ew
Mah shoov, mah nong, ej ma choch chew
Nee beh yin mahj ach wov, coo!

Bath ma cheth bejj, ej yo keej dahk
Vaav, poo ma de, muv pa rech, ma shoov tach
Koo ma mev, ko ma shoov tach, ma ov!

*The Bat'rak collides with the Command Ship, the Mission pod shearing off and smashing into the wall. Suddenly, after the emergency forcefields come online, swaths of Warriors from the Bat'rak swarm onboard and charge into battle. Markon steps out the the Bridge module's airlock with a Bat'leth in hand and a disruptor rifle on his back, plus two disruptor pistols holstered either side of his waist and two dk'taghs strapped to his chest armour (standing in a totally bada** pose). He takes out a Tricorder and hacks into the ship's comm system, appearing on Omarka and Savatec's Viewscreen.*

Markon: Omarka! Savatec!

*OOC: This isn't gonna effect the invasion (aside from the obvious fact that the Command Ship can't launch with a Battleship lodged in it's bay... though they could just use transporters), but I figured it would be awesome to have Markon on the hunt for Savatec while that's going on... plus I can fill his bada** quota while I'm at it.*
*The Klingons they engage are a tough prospect as they dispatch several guards.. But when they fall it is revealed what they are... Face Dancers. Modified for extreme combat.. *

*On the bridge *

Savatec: The man is persistant... I will give him that.. How long til the transport of our complement of invasion forces transfers to the Dolos Carrier..

Klingon: Not long. The fleet should be ready to transfer the forces over to the ground...

Omarka is with them...

Savatec: *Rises* of course he is.. Nor do I plan on dying at this moment... Not of his choosing..

*As Markon bursts through a high powered force field comes up keeping him away from Savatec... *

Savatec: Hello Markon...
Starfleet Veteran
# 6965
05-12-2013, 08:06 AM
Quote:
*The Klingons they engage are a tough prospect as they dispatch several guards.. But when they fall it is revealed what they are... Face Dancers. Modified for extreme combat.. *

*On the bridge *

Savatec: The man is persistant... I will give him that.. How long til the transport of our complement of invasion forces transfers to the Dolos Carrier..

Klingon: Not long. The fleet should be ready to transfer the forces over to the ground...

Omarka is with them...

Savatec: *Rises* of course he is.. Nor do I plan on dying at this moment... Not of his choosing..

*As Markon bursts through a high powered force field comes up keeping him away from Savatec... *

Savatec: Hello Markon...
Markon: Savatec! You honourless COWARD! You HIDE from me behind a FORCEFIELD like some snivelling FERENGI?! How dare you call yourself a Klingon Warrior?!

Career Officer
# 6966
05-12-2013, 10:13 AM
Jacob is on the observation deck of the carrier a large room filled with plants and a pond with a large glass wall.

Jacob: Roland causality report so far and projected casualty list.

Roland: not a goo idea

Jacob : Roland !

Roland : ok so far 8 million have been killed projected UNSC loss is upward to 26 billion by te time the war is over.

Jacob: what do we know about them.

Roland : well the UNSC calls them a conglamerot of alien races when. They are really a covenant of races with political and religious ties.

Jacob: and why do they want to kill us.

Roland: unknown at this time other then they really hate us.

Jacob is quite as he just stands there in his armored uniform. The uniform is black and silver and is light body armor that can turn into a full suit at his command.

Soon admiral parangosky walks in as her ONI bodyguards stop at the door.

Parangosky: hello general Halsey. I see terrace has made you his right hand man. I hope your up for it.

Jacob: what does ONI want now.

Parangosky : I can't stop an see how the new general is doing. No your right I can't. I want you to lead in the razor program.

Jacob : I thought that was shut down by fleet comm for morale reasons.

Parangosky: it was until the war broke out. No one in the UNSC knows generics or science like you. You could make the program much safer.

Jacob: so then what would I be.

Parangosky: until the program is complete you'd be employed by ONI as te head of r&d.

Jacob: I should say no....

Roland: but you know already he's going to say yes.

Parangosky: excellent I already spoke to terrace.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
# 6967
05-12-2013, 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Markon: Savatec! You honourless COWARD! You HIDE from me behind a FORCEFIELD like some snivelling FERENGI?! How dare you call yourself a Klingon Warrior?!
Savatec: Mind your tongue cripple. Why do you think I have let you this far. You surely noticed that there is not enough troops here but your men have already went to their deaths. Useless ones as a matter in fact.

How is your back?

Calling me the coward when you so badly wanted to die after being broken... Oh what is that human expression. For the life of me I can't recall.

Honor is what is keeping this inevitable fight from occurring at this time. I will see you on the surface dead and honorless dog that should have died years ago.

*The force field weakens as Savatec beams out... The room starts filling up with more Face Dancers mimicking Klingons. But Markon soon finds himself transported from the bridge and finds himself in a ragged shuttle with some wounded Klingons.. Sarkon shouting to move to the surface.*

Sarkon: We will settle accounts on the surface my friend.. We will make a final stand worthy of remembrance.
Captain
# 6968
05-12-2013, 11:12 AM
* On the surface. Wax is still dealing with the chaos that blast did to a random area near the space battle, along with other problems.*

Wax: Lets get ready... We have nearly 18 hours before they arrive.

How many did Markon and group get...

Gor: Not enough.. But quite a bit... Some scouting towers are reporting a few shuttles coming down.. They have our IFF codes. I think it is them...

Wax: Good.

Gor: Will the Federation come?

Wax: Given our opponent he probably left a sizable pursuit after them... I know they can handle whatever problems they are thrown...

*Klingon/Federation Border*

*The USS Freedom is still pacing by as fast as possible still being chased by unmarked ships. *

Damon: Have we made the point yet?

Texira: Not yet Acting Captain..

Damon: Damn.. These guys are relentless. How much longer?

*The vessel rumbles again*

Texira: About another hour... There should be a patrol some where near Tolaran 9

Damon: Then hurry it up keep the fools busy and off of our ship.
Starfleet Veteran
# 6969
05-12-2013, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Savatec: Mind your tongue cripple. Why do you think I have let you this far. You surely noticed that there is not enough troops here but your men have already went to their deaths. Useless ones as a matter in fact.

How is your back?

Calling me the coward when you so badly wanted to die after being broken... Oh what is that human expression. For the life of me I can't recall.

Honor is what is keeping this inevitable fight from occurring at this time. I will see you on the surface dead and honorless dog that should have died years ago.

*The force field weakens as Savatec beams out... The room starts filling up with more Face Dancers mimicking Klingons. But Markon soon finds himself transported from the bridge and finds himself in a ragged shuttle with some wounded Klingons.. Sarkon shouting to move to the surface.*

Sarkon: We will settle accounts on the surface my friend.. We will make a final stand worthy of remembrance.
*Markon walks into the aft compartment, filled with wounded Klingons.*

Markon: Who here can still fight?

Injured Warrior 1: I.

Injured Warrior 2: Give me a blade, and I shall fight.

Injured Warrior 3: I am Klingon.

*Markon gives each of them his disruptor pistols and rifle, before grabbing another pistol from a crate and slipping it into one of the now empty holsters. He walks back into the cockpit.*

Markon: How goes the surface battle?

Starfleet Veteran
# 6970
05-12-2013, 11:17 AM
Quote:
* On the surface. Wax is still dealing with the chaos that blast did to a random area near the space battle, along with other problems.*

Wax: Lets get ready... We have nearly 18 hours before they arrive.

How many did Markon and group get...

Gor: Not enough.. But quite a bit... Some scouting towers are reporting a few shuttles coming down.. They have our IFF codes. I think it is them...

Wax: Good.

Gor: Will the Federation come?

Wax: Given our opponent he probably left a sizable pursuit after them... I know they can handle whatever problems they are thrown...

*Klingon/Federation Border*

*The USS Freedom is still pacing by as fast as possible still being chased by unmarked ships. *

Damon: Have we made the point yet?

Texira: Not yet Acting Captain..

Damon: Damn.. These guys are relentless. How much longer?

*The vessel rumbles again*

Texira: About another hour... There should be a patrol some where near Tolaran 9

Damon: Then hurry it up keep the fools busy and off of our ship.
*An Omega blast forces one of the enemy ships to drop out of pursuit, as the Excalibur and Dresden fall in with the Freedom.*

Forrester *Over comm*: This is Captain Jack Forrester of the Excalibur! Command notified us of your situation. We're here to assist.

Tucker *Over comm*: Captain Tucker of the Dresden. Same here. We were on deep patrol near the border when Captain Wax's signal went out.