Career Officer
# 61
06-21-2012, 11:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Or it was someone else. I dosed Krenn with modified Borg nanoprobes that would deactivate his nanomachines and a bit of a neurolytic compound to counteract his higher brain activity. No he was a pawn for someone else as where the Tzenkethi. I have a feeling that its the Iconians. Who else could do that.
while i dont want to think of the iconians being here i suppose you are probably right.
sighs.
admiral if this is true that the iconians are returning.well we arent ready for that. and i dont know if we ever will be. admiral i have alot back at headquarters to explain. especially after what all happened. remain in contact admiral i have to report back to earth to brief command.

with that col sinclaire opens a gate and steps through it.
Captain
# 62
06-22-2012, 12:06 AM
*Admiral Allen stands up bloody but still alive as is most of the combined Fleet. Medics start scanning Admiral Allen.*

I think its time for us to get on underway ourselves.

*Sits down in his Captain's chair. Grasps the arms of the seat. His crew grinning from ear to ear and relieved*

Helm open a channel to the Fleet.

Helm: channel open sir.

This is Admiral Allen of the United Federation of Planets. I wish to give all of you congratulations, praise, and recognition for your service against the Tzenkethi and the Mysterious Being. We have done something incredible but still have the Borg, the Undine, and we know the Iconians are coming. From what we know they are more powerful than us and they know it. But now so do we. Our governments have been restored to proper order. Again as a Admiral of Starfleet and of the United Federation of planets I thank you with eternal gratitude. To our Klingon comrades Qa'pla.

Helm set a course for home. I think its time for us to have a break. Before we go gallivanting across the cosmos.
Career Officer
# 63
06-22-2012, 12:33 PM
The col spends a few days at headquarters telling them of what had happened and what was going to happen soon. Expressing his fears of what would happen if the iconians return. As he explains the battle he makes a recomendation.

" members of command. I dont know as if i have seen a more capable officer then admiral allen. He has served with dignity and has upheld the core values of starfleet and the federation. It is there fore my recondmendation that he be put in charge of creating a task force to battle the iconian threat. "

The meeting continues with much discussion. And oon sinclaire walks out with a faint smile on his face. As lt. Malon walks up to greet him after his meeting the lt looks shocked and quickly salutes.

She stammers " general?"

" i know ann. Suprising isnt it. They have put me in command of delta battalion."
Captain
# 64
06-22-2012, 02:22 PM
*Admiral Allen is laying in his bed obviously not alone. But is woken by the chirping of the comm. *

Uhg Yes what is it?

Shelana: Admiral message for you from Starfleet.

Alright Captain I will pick it up in my quarters, re-route it down her on my panel.

Shelana: Yes sir

*Admiral Allen walks over to his desk*

Computer put the message on the screen reading only.

Computer: Acknowledged.

*Admiral Allen reads the message and is stunned by the contents.*

I am being promoted to Fleet Admiral to replace the late Fleet Admiral Trem and given command of the Iconian taskforce... *sigh* We can take our time getting back.

*Admiral Allen taps the comm button and patches through to Shelana.*

Captain I want you to slow to warp 5 and take our time getting home. We all have earned a break. I will brief the senior officers in a couple hours with our new orders.

Shelana: Yes Sir.

Now back to bed.
Captain
# 65
06-22-2012, 03:03 PM
*USS Odyssey conference room all of the senior personnel. Captain Shelana, Commanders, Jane, Kara, Kimber, Twinek, 8 of 10, Yinan, Iquchaquest, Lubes, and a Jem Hadar*

Good morning everyone. I have received new orders from Starfleet command. We are to head a taskforce whose entire focus is to prepare for the Iconian invasion. Our records on them are bleak at best as is our chances against defending against them. We need to uncover all sensor logs and data to find anything we can. We need historical data on the Iconians, also we need to visit the Preservers.

*Everyone in the room is deathly quiet, worried, and scared.*

Everyone I know our chances and I know the stakes. We do not know enough about the Iconians and our job is to search for information.

Captain we will arrive at space dock to receive repairs and resupply. Some of us are also receiving promotions however no one is transferring out of this ship. All of us are also receiving the highest commendation starfleet can bestow.

Captain Shelana your promotion to Captain has been approved.
Iquachest and Lubes and Kara you will also be bumped to the rank of Captain.

I have also put in the request to see General Sinclaire to discuss our next plan of action.
Career Officer
# 66
06-22-2012, 04:23 PM
General sinclaire walks around starfleet headquarters. Taking his time to walk outside and around the area. Taps his combadge.

Esd control let me know when admiral allen arrives. I want to talk to him about our plans. I am going to go get some peace and quite.

He then teleports to the rocky mountains on an isolated area and relaxes while he waits for allen.
Captain
# 67
06-22-2012, 04:34 PM
*USS Odyssey arrives at ESD*

ESD control: USS Odyssey this ESD control we are locking on to you to bring you in. Admiral Allen and crew of the USS Odyssey... Welcome Home.

Ody. Helm: Acknowledged, allowing Laser docking procedure.

*Minutes later USS Odyssey is in the dock. Admiral Allen arrives with his senior crew on the transporter pad. The welcoming party greets them warmly.*

Admiral Quan good to see you. Where is General Sinclaire.

Quan: He will be arriving shortly he has been notified.
Career Officer
# 68
06-22-2012, 06:56 PM
Moments later sinclaire arrives flanked by two of his maco commandos.

Well welcome back admiral. I beat you here.
Captain
# 69
06-22-2012, 07:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Moments later sinclaire arrives flanked by two of his maco commandos.

Well welcome back admiral. I beat you here.
You know me I like to take my time and I was ... uh resting when I got the communique. *blushes slightly*
Career Officer
# 70
06-22-2012, 08:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
You know me I like to take my time and I was ... uh resting when I got the communique. *blushes slightly*
Smiles at the admiral.

Im sure you where allen.

Turns to quinn.

Now im hoping there is a good reason you called me here. I was getting ready to inspect my ship. Nx andromida. I also have a battalion waiting to be deployed. So lets go get a drink and you can say what all you need to say.