Starfleet Veteran
# 7081
05-19-2013, 06:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Talikar is puzzled to see this item and noticeably grieved to some degree... and picks up the blade.*

Omarka: Sir this man FOUGHT against you let me kill him...

Talikar: *To Markon* You were with him at the end?
Markon: Yes. He died with honour.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 7082
05-19-2013, 08:59 AM
Master builder: make sure he is a exactly what I told you.

Doctor : don't worry sir. He will be perfectly what you wanted.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Career Officer
# 7083
05-19-2013, 01:46 PM
Master builder: he in the end will be our salvation make sure when the time comes he does what he is suppose to.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
# 7084
05-19-2013, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Markon: Yes. He died with honour.
*Talikar grasps the blade... As Omarka is telling him to end Markon's life.*

Talikar: SILENCE OMARKA!!!

These warriors fought with honor, this war has dragged on because of you and my foolishness.

You have been responsible for these massacre's.

Omarka: Sir...

Talikar: Silence... or I will cut your tongue from your skull.

I will seize your family's assets and yours... and give them to my people...

Omarka: Sir....

Talikar: Enough... If you want to complain like a woman then fall on this blade. Your fate will be left to the courts. *He places Sarkon's blade into a hidden sheath*

*Turns to Markon..*

If you are able Markon... You may take this scum to the brig... or whatever you wish to do with him...
Career Officer
# 7085
05-19-2013, 05:24 PM
Forerunner capital

Master builder: is it done

Doctor: yes he is ready. He has all the powers of te forerunner but will seem human. He will survive through time and when needed will reclaim us from sleep.

Master builder: see to I that he has all the information of the mantle ready to be activated.
Career Officer
# 7086
05-19-2013, 10:17 PM
decades later

Master Builder: it is time we cant hold out any longer inform the preserves to go into hibernation. we will finish firing the arrays. Doctor is the subject ready.

Doctor: yes yes he is.

Master Builder: then lets hope he can redeem us for our sins we commit here. transport him to a shield world.

A few moments later the Master Builder and Cartographer stand together in the control room.

Master Builder: it is time the preservers have saved the life in the milky way and we have done all we can here we must make sure this never happens again.

they look at each other a moment before each placing a hand on the terminal as it registers who they are. Then in a flash waves of light spread through both galaxies.

Current time

Jacob sits in a office on trifilagr colony. Designated ivory tower base. He is studying a strange set of glyphes. He soon begins feeling strange and pass out.

Occ: now if you havent got who it was going to be well you should know now besides i never did alot with his past so it was just perfect
Starfleet Veteran
# 7087
05-20-2013, 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Talikar grasps the blade... As Omarka is telling him to end Markon's life.*

Talikar: SILENCE OMARKA!!!

These warriors fought with honor, this war has dragged on because of you and my foolishness.

You have been responsible for these massacre's.

Omarka: Sir...

Talikar: Silence... or I will cut your tongue from your skull.

I will seize your family's assets and yours... and give them to my people...

Omarka: Sir....

Talikar: Enough... If you want to complain like a woman then fall on this blade. Your fate will be left to the courts. *He places Sarkon's blade into a hidden sheath*

*Turns to Markon..*

If you are able Markon... You may take this scum to the brig... or whatever you wish to do with him...
Markon: I will be satisfied with discommendation.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 7088
05-20-2013, 09:04 AM
Jacob opens his eyes and is not in his office. But somewhere else that looks like it was the place of a battle long ago. The buildings are worn a city that now looks like rubble.

Jacob: who is here. Show yourself!

Voice: the time is come for you to do what we made you to do

Jacob: who are you

Voice: we are you makers

Jacobs head jolts up as he looks around he is in his office again.

Jacob: tea hot.

He picks up the glass ad starts drinking.
Captain
# 7089
05-20-2013, 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Markon: I will be satisfied with discommendation.
Talikar: Then it shall be.

*Turns from Omarka, as do the rest of the board and noble houses... Omarka stunned looks to Markon... *

Omarka: You think you have won? To have beaten me? You have not...
Career Officer
# 7090
05-20-2013, 02:19 PM
Roland: sir are you ok.

Jacob: yeah Roland just fine.