Captain
# 701
08-26-2012, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
I am sure you do. I have kept a close eye on both of you. I still have contacts in starfleet that keep me informed of specific officers. I hear he has married and is you first officer i believe.
Yes, he has. This fledging peace we have is something that should be kept. Unless you still think Newtypes are not to be trusted. There are also more looks into newtypes. They have found something quite interesting. The ones forced into changing are stable and that there are more like Dorman popping up every year. It seems prolonged contact with zero gee and space itself is pushing this along as well. Its like the beast of possibility has been unleashed and its now anyone's ball game now.
Career Officer
# 702
08-26-2012, 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Yes, he has. This fledging peace we have is something that should be kept. Unless you still think Newtypes are not to be trusted. There are also more looks into newtypes. They have found something quite interesting. The ones forced into changing are stable and that there are more like Dorman popping up every year. It seems prolonged contact with zero gee and space itself is pushing this along as well. Its like the beast of possibility has been unleashed and its now anyone's ball game now.
I will not try to stop nature my friend and if you need me you know how to contact me.
Captain
# 703
08-26-2012, 02:47 PM
Quote:
I will not try to stop nature my friend and if you need me you know how to contact me.
Ross: Of course my friend. It has been sometime since I spoke to Captain Allington.. I hope he is well.
Career Officer
# 704
08-26-2012, 06:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Ross: Of course my friend. It has been sometime since I spoke to Captain Allington.. I hope he is well.
Im sure he is alright he is quite a capable officer. Ross i do have a reason i came. There have been reports from my agents that the undine have kidnapped newtypes and are trying to use them. I havent been able to confirm it yet but i thought you should know. I cant stay here long because security will find me sooner or later and i dont want to cause you problems. Here is all the data i have on the undine activity and a list of newtypes you may not know about. Stay in contact admiral there is a long road ahead.

Rommel soon beams onto his ship that is cloaked above earth and warps out.
Captain
# 705
08-26-2012, 08:16 PM
Quote:
Im sure he is alright he is quite a capable officer. Ross i do have a reason i came. There have been reports from my agents that the undine have kidnapped newtypes and are trying to use them. I havent been able to confirm it yet but i thought you should know. I cant stay here long because security will find me sooner or later and i dont want to cause you problems. Here is all the data i have on the undine activity and a list of newtypes you may not know about. Stay in contact admiral there is a long road ahead.

Rommel soon beams onto his ship that is cloaked above earth and warps out.
*USS Dogos Gear A Captain's ready room*

*Ross is looking over the datapads given to him by Rommel. He is troubled to say the least. It has never been thought of to compare the Undine and Newtype powers to see if there could be a problem. Especially given that the Undine retreated back into their realm almost 6 years ago...*

Ross: What are they up to...

*Ross given the passage of time has aged somewhat because of the stresses of being a spokesperson of the newtypes and an advocate of their rights. His hair instead of being a dark brown is now littered wit grey streaks. He always felt that he was doing someone else's job. He again looks at the picture on his desk of his academy friends*

Ross: Allen this was your job and dream... you would have made a better advocate and leader than I ever could have...

*he sits back down and sips his tea... pondering about what to do next. He feels his protege Dorman enter the ready room*

Ross: Yes Commander?

Dorman: You seem troubled sir..

Ross: There have been reports of Undine activity and given the amount of time it has been since their disappearance it is not a good sign.... *he changes the subject*
How is your wife doing?

Dorman: She is fine sir. She keeps telling me to keep my head low and nose clean.

Ross: Given the circumstances over the last few years, I would agree. We have lost some good friends...

Dorman: Dexter?

Ross: Yes... that incident was quite terrible and I think it still weighs on the crew a bit. Plus I have become something of a figure to the newtypes..

Dorman: Given the circumstances sir there was no other choice. How is Shelana?

Ross: Last I heard the Captain was patroling the Khazon Cluster. The USS Odyssey even had a measurable amount of updates.

Dorman: I see you dodged the question sir..

Ross: mm. I don't like talking about it not right now anyway.

Dorman: I see. Sir Starfleet wants you to be there to christen the new vessel added to the fleet.

Ross: The USS Allen? I wonder why they don't ask Admiral Val or Admiral Bat'rak.

Dorman: I can guess they want you to do it. I know Admiral Val is on Alpha Centuri heading R & D. So my guess is he can't be taken away from his work. Admiral Bat'rak is away on a family affair, I think his house is going to be restored to its proper place and he has to delegate who runs the house since he cannot.

Ross: Plus my sister is off running around the former neutral zone delivering colonial materials for actual joint Klingon and Starfleet ventures.

Dorman: Do you have a set of orders sir?

Ross: Set a course for Deep Space 61 warp factor 5. I need to speak with Allington.
Career Officer
# 706
08-26-2012, 11:56 PM
Rommel stands on the bridge of his ship silently looking over reports. he is conerned about recent reports of the undine. he sits alone on the bridge again testing to make sure he cant hear the borg again. it has been silent for years. and once again he cant hear anything. he knows he shouldnt but he doesnt want to underestimate the borg. he taps a few controls and heads for undine space. if something is going on there he wants to know. as he prepares to go to warp a console beeps of a incoming hail and he sees it is a federation cruiser ordering his surrender.

Starfleet capt: Matthew Rommel you are ordered to stand down and prepare to be boarded.

Rommel: over my dead body.

the cruiser begins firing on rommels ship.

rommel types in a command and fires one of the ships emp torpedoes disabling the federation cruiser. after rommels ship warps toward undine space.
Captain
# 707
08-27-2012, 12:30 PM
*USS Dogos Gear A*

Ross: Hail Deep Space 61, USS Dogos Gear A is requesting to dock, inform them I am requesting Captain Allington.
Career Officer
# 708
08-27-2012, 01:18 PM
As rommels ship travels to undine it os quite. To quite even for a race that hasnt been heard from in some time. He acticvates the ships cloak and heads in. Hoping no one will detect him.
Captain
# 709
08-27-2012, 06:55 PM
*USS Odyssey*

*Captain Shelana over the last couple of years has grown accustomed to the seat left by Allen, her feelings on Newtypes how ever is mixed still. She does watch Ross' rise to prominance but also what it is costing him. The loss of Twimelek at the Khitomer Accords left a lot of holes on the ship, Her new security chief a klingon friend added to her crew. Though the new first officer she had still isn't all that knowledgeable with this crew. The replacement for Kara was a nice addition. Though things still felt empty without the others. Kara off on some unknown planet, Allen dead, Twimelek dead... it was jarring for the crew. Though they all know that they have a duty to do.*

Kimber: Mam scans of the nebula are complete.

Shelana: Well commander?

Kimber: It is a typical nebula, with nothing remarkable about it.

Fox: There are certain ones that we can use for a few experiments.

Shelana: Then pick up the gasses, and lets continue on.
Career Officer
# 710
08-27-2012, 08:18 PM
As rommel sits on the bridge. Thinking about his conversation with ross. He had seen old former friends there. Its has been hard since some of his officers left to rejoin starfleet. It has been hard. Soon susan walks onto the bridge to greet him. After being on the run two years he met susan on mission. They soon become permant partners and they married. They have saved each others life numerois times.

Susan: well we are now in undine space and im not reading any undine ships at all.

Matthew: well this is odd. We should have seen something by now.