Captain
# 7091
05-20-2013, 02:56 PM
*2nd Mirror Universe, Drake's interrogation room*

Stane: I am sure you know of temporal mechanics and the mechanics of doorways to other dimensions, and the Crusher particle... This girl... may be a newtype with powers on the Newtype scale of a 2 which is very minor compared to her father and so on. The unknown element is what her mother brought to the table. This mutation is something that could prove to be dangerous as she could open portals to other times and other dimensions the infinite possibilities. She can see them all and go to them and bring things into it if she so chose to do so. She could rain down such terrible vengeance and unwittingly destroy the galaxy or time itself.

She could bring a number of threats back such as the Dominion, UNSC, or the Empire even inadvertently.
Career Officer
# 7092
05-20-2013, 03:26 PM
Roland: are you sure. I'm reading high levels of wait that can't be right. I'm detecting high levels of temporal flux around you. I'm alerting med teams

Jacob : Roland please just let me deal with this.

Roland : alright but at the first sing of danger I'm alerting medical.

Jacob closes his eyes again. An is back at the old ruined city

Jacob: I'm back what is it you want from me.

Master builder: you simply need to allow us to awaken you true memory and potential. It has only begun to surface but let us open your memories and

Jacob: what am I then.

Master builder: you are a reclaimer. Something we built eons ago. To hold our history and when the time came awaken those in sleep. You are a forerunner ai construct. Made to awaken and protect the forerunners. It seems in our long absence something was damaged

Jacob: I don't know what to even think right now. So your saying I'm not really a person but

Master builder : oh you are a person a very special type of person.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Starfleet Veteran
# 7093
05-21-2013, 07:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*2nd Mirror Universe, Drake's interrogation room*

Stane: I am sure you know of temporal mechanics and the mechanics of doorways to other dimensions, and the Crusher particle... This girl... may be a newtype with powers on the Newtype scale of a 2 which is very minor compared to her father and so on. The unknown element is what her mother brought to the table. This mutation is something that could prove to be dangerous as she could open portals to other times and other dimensions the infinite possibilities. She can see them all and go to them and bring things into it if she so chose to do so. She could rain down such terrible vengeance and unwittingly destroy the galaxy or time itself.

She could bring a number of threats back such as the Dominion, UNSC, or the Empire even inadvertently.
Drake: What do you suggest?
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Starfleet Veteran
# 7094
05-21-2013, 07:59 AM
Quote:
Talikar: Then it shall be.

*Turns from Omarka, as do the rest of the board and noble houses... Omarka stunned looks to Markon... *

Omarka: You think you have won? To have beaten me? You have not...
*Markon turns from Omarka.

Lanco System, Republic observation Satellites, Lanco III Orbit. The Satellites suddenly explode as a Synthesiser Cruiser approaches. 2 Iconian Motherships, though their light blue lighting replaced by white light, move past it.

R.S.S. Republic, Deep Space 61 Space Dock. The Nacelle is still under repairs as work bees fly around it, moving panels into place around the massive Warp Coils. The R.A.S. Victory is nearby.

R.S.S. Republic, Deck 5. David's walking through the corridor when the comm chirps.*

T'mar *Over comm*: Bridge to Commander Santiago.

David: Go ahead.

T'mar *Over comm*: There's an incoming transmission for you from the Iconian Imperial Assembly.

David: Me?

T'mar *Over comm*: It's addressed to the Commanding Officer, which is you at this time.

David: I'll take it in my quarters Lieutenant.

T'mar *Over comm*: Aye, sir.

*2 minutes later. David walks into his quarters.*

David: Computer, accept and decode transmission from Iconian Assembly. Diplomatic frequency lock. Authorisation Santiago 5-1-7-Alpha-Lambda-9-1.

*The system chirps as a holo-screen activates on the wall. David recovers from shock at seeing Taragi on the viewer, who is also attempting to hide surprise.*

Taragi: Apologies, Commander. I was attempting to reach your Captain.

David: No need, Admiral. Captain Allington is taking an extended leave of absence. Is there something I can do for you?

Taragi: Is this a secure channel?

David: It is on my end.

Taragi: One moment.

*Taragi's face disappears and David examines the Iconian Imperial seal which took its place. He admires the sweeping cyan arcs merging into the white star with cyan glyphs beneath it. He thinks that John DeFalco would probably be able to translate it in seconds - he'd made Iconian history a particular interest of his. After a few seconds, Targai's face returns.*

My apologies Commander, but I think you'll agree that this is a time for caution, given the relations between our two governments.

David: Of course.

Taragi: I will be blunt with you, Commander. We need your help.

David: Again?

Taragi: The human capacity for sarcasm... truly incredible... and arrogant.

David: Yeah, well that's the human race for you right there.

What can we do for you, Admiral?

Taragi: 2 days ago, we sent 2 of our Motherships to the Trans-Galactic Gateway to ensure against Synthesiser incursions into our space. Both ships have vanished without a word.

David: You think the Synthesisers destroyed them?

Taragi: No. There was no debris at the site where we lost contact.

The Synthesisers have shown adeptitude at assimilating Iconian technology in the past. If they managed to hijack those vessels...

David: Just 1 of your ships was able to destroy half of Starfleet and obliterate Vulcan. We couldn't even come close to stopping it.

Taragi: If they have taken those vessels, your people will be there first target, along with us.

Those vessels had the defence codes for the entire Iconian Military. If the Synthesisers have that data, we are severely vulnerable.

David: Can't you change the codes?

Taragi: We're already in the process, but we don't centralise our command codes to avoid exactly this kind of situation from happening. There are over 10,000 codes for the Imperial Navy alone. It will take weeks to change all of them.

David: I'll notify my superiors. In the meantime, I think it's time the Iconian Empire established a permanent diplomatic presence in the Milky Way Galaxy.

Taragi: I shall mention it to my superiors.
My Fan Fictions

Career Officer
# 7095
05-21-2013, 08:15 AM
Milky Way galaxy UNSC space

Admiral telom: I just don't like sending almost all our ships to a battle when this area is as unstable a it is.

Terrace: I know how you feel but have your prowlers found any reason to suspect something might be wrong.

Telom: not yet but whose to say they won't. We are monitoring some communications now as we speak.

Terrace: if an emrgency where to come up ill send the home fleet to help.

Telom: very well sir.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
# 7096
05-21-2013, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Drake: What do you suggest?
Stane: I suggest taking her into custody to avoid dangerous things... What you do with anyone who gets in the way is entirely up to you... If you are wondering if I am staying here for an extended period of time I am not.
Captain
# 7097
05-21-2013, 01:29 PM
*Unknown space, Advanced Synthesizer vessel. *

Adjeca: How are things Sam have things been?

*Mechanical beings whir behind him as Face Dancers walk around *

Adjeca: I see you have learned much in the last couple of months.. I think it is time for our people to come.. The seal is exposed. Even I don't know if these powindah know what they are doing...

*OOC: It really has been quite some time since he has been here huh... I figured it would be of use for him to make some intentions known... *

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 05-21-2013 at 01:34 PM.
Captain
# 7098
05-21-2013, 01:38 PM
Stane: I have something in my time to contain her capabilities. I am sure you have heard of all of these temporal anomalies over the last few years in random spots?
Career Officer
# 7099
05-21-2013, 02:07 PM
Terrace sits on the bridge of his ship.

Terrace: all hands report

Officer: all the ships arrived to Coles position and he reports all is good for the moment.

Terrace: good we need the home fleet on stand by.
Starfleet Veteran
# 7100
05-21-2013, 02:57 PM
Quote:
*Unknown space, Advanced Synthesizer vessel. *

Adjeca: How are things Sam have things been?

*Mechanical beings whir behind him as Face Dancers walk around *

Adjeca: I see you have learned much in the last couple of months.. I think it is time for our people to come.. The seal is exposed. Even I don't know if these powindah know what they are doing...

*OOC: It really has been quite some time since he has been here huh... I figured it would be of use for him to make some intentions known... *
*Sam 2's holographic image looks at Adjeca. Her irises are a much colder silver than normal.*

Sam 2: The Iconians are doubtless already preparing for an attack. If we're going to attack the Republic, we must secure the other side of the Iconian Gateway. If you could lend ships to that effect...

*Deep Space 61. Matt is standing on the Promenade, looking out into Space, particularly the Republic docked at one of the nearby Repair Yards. Ramez and David walk over to him.*

Ramez: How are you feeling, Captain?

*Matt turns around.*

Matt: Like command is taking a long time to start the enquiry into the Matthew Neilson, sir.

Ramez: There isn't going to be one. There was nothing you could have done.

With Captain Allington... on leave, the Republic is without a Commanding Officer.

Matt: Commander Santiago is more than capable--

David: With respect sir, I still have a lot to learn about Command.

Ramez: The Iconians lost 2 of their Motherships near the Lanco-connecting Gate. They believe the Synthesisers are responsible, and our observation probes at Lanco III have gone dead. I need an experienced Captain on this and I can't reach Captain Allington. You have almost as much experience with the Synthesisers and you know the Republic's crew.

Matt: I won't take Sam's command from under her.

*David takes a breath, getting a look from Matt.*

Ramez: The assignment is temporary. I need you to lead this mission.

Matt: When do I leave?

David: Repairs will be finished at 1300.

Matt: I'll be on board at 0800 hours to take command.

Ramez: Very good. Captain, Commander.

*Ramez walks away. Matt looks at David.*

Matt: What is it?

David: Sir, when the Captain left, no one really knew why, except T'mar and the Admiral, but I could see it in her eyes when she stepped onto the Transporter.

I don't think she plans on coming back.

*Matt looks at him in slight surprise, before turning to the comm panel across the Promenade.*

Matt: We'll see about that.

David: Sir?

*Matt begins walking to the terminal, with David following.*

Sir, we haven't been able to find--

Matt: I know exactly where she's gone.

*He activates the terminal.*

Computer, connect to Khitomer communications network.

Computer: Stand by.

Connection established.

Matt: Locate Allington, Samantha.

Computer: Located.

Matt: Open a channel.

Computer: Stand by.

No response. Do you wish to leave a message?

Matt: Negative. Where has connection been established?

Computer: Vanguard Tower, New Vienna.

Matt: Thank you. Begin message.

Sam, it's Matt. Call me back in the next few hours, please. I need to talk to you.

If you don't, I'll keep spamming your comm system until you do. Save your computer the misery of listening to my charismatic voice, please?

End message and send.

Computer: Message sent.

David: Arrogant, don't ya think?

Matt: She loves it.

*Matt turns to him.*

Anyway, word on the grapevine is you've been spending time with our Chief of Security?

David: I'm not having this conversation.

*David begins to walk away. Matt catches up to him.*

Matt: Ah! So it's true!

David: I never said that!

Matt: You're not denying it either.

David: You know, I see why Captain Allington got you promoted to Captain. If I had to deal with you on a day-to-day basis, I'd probably go insane!

Matt: I live to serve.

So, what base are you at?

David: Huh?

Matt: With T'mar. What base are you at?

David: It's... not quite like that.

Matt: Now I am intrigued.

David: Do you remember Director Chester?

Matt: Yeah.

David: Well, T'mar worked with him about a year before we met him, during the Bolarus and Denobulan Crisis. They got quite close and when he died...

The effect didn't really hit T'mar until recently. She needed a shoulder to cry on, and we didn't have a Councillor. I had to fill that roll.

Matt: David, I am sorry. I truly misunderstood.

David: Really?

Matt: I didn't realise playing Kal'toh in the Crew Lounge constituted 'Counselling'.

David: I didn't say we weren't friends.

Matt: Just friends?

David: Just friends.

Matt: Really?

David: I'm not having this conversation.

*David sidesteps into a turbolift and closes the door before Matt can follow.*

OOC: Okay, now going to bed. Will be back at 14:00 UTC (16 hours)
My Fan Fictions