Career Officer
# 7151
05-25-2013, 12:09 PM
Del Rio stands in his ready room the one wall a large screen a he prepare to talk to fleet admiral terrace.

Terrace: so we have more problems.

Del Rio: yes sir but I believe we may have a solution all stars point to the Lanco system

Terrace: I'll speak with ONI and if they agree we take out Lanco. And deal with any fallout there later.

Del Rio: understood. I'll prep the fleet.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
# 7152
05-25-2013, 12:50 PM
Adjeca: I do apologize for that nacarmi *Human* ... She does have a bit of a strong hatred for your kind... Do you require sustenance? We do make sure these things are properly cleaned and prepared. I hope that taking you was not rough...
Captain
# 7153
05-25-2013, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: It should still be with the Freedom and Excalibur.

In other words, ask Allen.
OOC: No. It did not...
Career Officer
# 7154
05-25-2013, 01:07 PM
Del Rio sits in his ready room as he pours himself a glass of whiskey. And slowly drinks it. Wondering what will happen next.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Starfleet Veteran
# 7155
05-25-2013, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Adjeca: I do apologize for that nacarmi *Human* ... She does have a bit of a strong hatred for your kind... Do you require sustenance? We do make sure these things are properly cleaned and prepared. I hope that taking you was not rough...
Matt: Who are you?
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Starfleet Veteran
# 7156
05-25-2013, 04:43 PM
*Danos Minor, Delta Quadrant. The R.S.S. Hood and R.S.S. Churchill are holding near the Pegasus Portal. There's also a long line of Freighters and construction ships.*

Republic Command *Over comm*: R.S.S. Hood, this is Republic Command. Project: Pegasus is go.

*The convoy pass through the anomaly while 4 construction ships stay behind, one releasing a Fold-Space jump beacon and the others begin assembly of a Stabiliser Gate (it sends a constant neutrino stream into the portal to keep it stable).

Pegasus Galaxy. The Convoy emerges from the portal, 3 Construction ships breaking off to assemble a Stabiliser on this end. Another ship drops a beacon as the rest of the convoy begin surveying a nearby Class-M planet.*

R.S.S. Hood: Hood to Republic Command, we have arrived at "Beach head". Project: Pegasus is underway.

*OOC: We're talking about a massive Galactic exploration. This is gonna take years before Pegasus becomes a major point of interest. I've already planned to make it the heart of my next character after my endgame. It's really gonna jump out of the shadows. *
My Fan Fictions

Captain
# 7157
05-25-2013, 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Matt: Who are you?
Adjeca: I am Grand Master Adjeca.. You are whom?
Career Officer
# 7158
05-25-2013, 07:00 PM
Del Rio: serina get me captain cutter on the line.

Serina: aye sir.

A man in his later 60s appears on the screen. Wearing the UNSC navy uniform with his officers cap

Cutter: admiral what can I do for you.

Del Rio: captain we have a new operation to begin here. Name is operation majestic. Our goal is to eliminate every synthasysers base and out post we can find. Extreme force has been authorized.

Cutter: this is big then.

Del Rio: could be worse then our current problems if this gets out of hand. The spirit of fire will be sent its coordinates. I'm sending 5 battle groups out to find and deal with the threat. Del Rio out.
Starfleet Veteran
# 7159
05-26-2013, 04:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Adjeca: I am Grand Master Adjeca.. You are whom?
Matt: Matthew Forrester, Captain. Republic Naval Forces. Serial Number: 11023009871A.
My Fan Fictions

Career Officer
# 7160
05-26-2013, 10:15 AM
Cutter walks out of his ready room onto the bridge.

Cutter: helm set course for the tythin expanse we will meet upwiththe battle group there