Captain
# 7181
05-26-2013, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Cutter: continue scanning if something appears I want to know

Cutter walks off the bridge into a turbolift wondering th exact thing. What destroys that many ships without the battle group getting out a message or even a few shots

Ooc: hm toy with the Romulans or not hm hm
OOC: I actually had something in mind.

*A rumbling screech begins going through their hearing... In an language they can't understand*
Starfleet Veteran
# 7182
05-26-2013, 03:33 PM
*Qo'nos, Klingon Military Academy. Markon walks into the Chamber to see hundreds of Klingons waiting in the stands - the Empire's next generation of Warriors. He looks up to the main booth to see several of the Academy's Instructors and Overseers watching him. He moves to the podium in the centre of the room.*

Markon: Warriors! Hear me! The past 5 years have been dark days for our once great Empire, but we have endured! In spite of those who would see us crushed beneath their heel, we shall continue to endure! What do you say to those who would have you kneeling at their feet?!

All: For Honour! For Glory! For the Empire!

Markon: Good! As Officers of the Klingon Defence Forces, your first duty will ALWAYS be to defend the Empire! To do this, there are three words you must remember!

*The Klingon Emblem appears as a mammoth hologram on the wall.*

Loyalty! *The lower left section of the emblem flashes red.*

Duty! *The centre one flashes.*

And Honour! *The lower right section flashes.*

You must remember your loyalty to the Empire! This loyalty comes above all others! As warriors, remember this, and you shall go on to do great things!

Your Duty to your Empire is obvious, but remember your duty to your crew and comrades! A leader who does not lead, is worth less than the most pitiful Ferengi! Also remember your duty to your House and your name! Bring honour to them.

And finally, honour. Honour is what makes Klingons KLINGON! Without it, we are nothing! Live and die with honour, and I shall look forward to meeting you all in Sto'vo'kor!

These are the tenets by which the Empire has stood for a thousand years! They are what make us who we are! But, now, I add one other to the tenets you must live by!

*A red sectored ring appears around the emblem.*

Brotherhood.

I look at all of you, and I see some Imperial warriors... some democratic warriors, and some of my comrades - feudals. Some of us may have fought one another in the past as enemies, but today we are ALL Klingon! If we are to survive, we must never forget that. We all share the same blood! We all hear the call of the warrior! We all walk the river of blood! We are BROTHERS! We are strongest when we fight together! It has been said that two warriors fighting as Brothers can defeat entire armies fighting as soldiers!

I may have been your enemy yesterday, but today I come to you as a Brother! Remember that we are all part of a greater whole! Remember that we are all Klingon!

Now... what do you say?

All: Qapla'!

Markon: What are your tenets?

All: Loyalty!

Duty!

Honour!

Brotherhood!

Markon: Qapla'!

*Markon leaves the chamber as the Commander of the Academy takes the podium. He sees Talikar waiting.*

Well?
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 7183
05-26-2013, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Terry: Your afraid...

Adejca: Yes... The old gods beginning to call to my people but they are not the evil you know of.

Terry and Lexi- We know of a lot of things... But only as far as our ancestors go...

Adjeca: So you are blind to this?

Terry: We know only that they have avoided the species that are now on top for ages past. Nothing else. Their Emissary is probably already here getting ready to call upon them.

Adjeca: I see you are as intelligent as...

Terry: Our great grandfather?

Lexi: He is here in us as well.

Adjeca: He and Ryan were perhaps the best examples of humanity I have met... Since you are aware of what is coming do you think the others will be..

Terry: I don't know...

Lexi: People are always scared to let go of hate.

Terry: They let the system tell them there is no choice when there is a choice. Letting other people regiment their lives..

Adjeca: Then I will have you returned to your people. You can perhaps save them from themselves.

*Aid returns to the hologram*

Adjeca: Have the Twins sent back to their people.

Aid: Yes Master it will be done.

*The Republic armada reaches the designated point and the trap is sprung as their vessels come to a screeching halt. Sending crewmen all over the ship causing injuries. The mines soon strike the target which is the lead ship causing a singularity which begins to rip vessels apart and crush them swallowing them up like a hungry black void. The gravity mines then begin to reach their target.*
OOC: Hold on! This guy's MET Ryan? When did that happen?
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 7184
05-26-2013, 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Qo'nos, Klingon Military Academy. Markon walks into the Chamber to see hundreds of Klingons waiting in the stands - the Empire's next generation of Warriors. He looks up to the main booth to see several of the Academy's Instructors and Overseers watching him. He moves to the podium in the centre of the room.*

Markon: Warriors! Hear me! The past 5 years have been dark days for our once great Empire, but we have endured! In spite of those who would see us crushed beneath their heel, we shall continue to endure! What do you say to those who would have you kneeling at their feet?!

All: For Honour! For Glory! For the Empire!

Markon: Good! As Officers of the Klingon Defence Forces, your first duty will ALWAYS be to defend the Empire! To do this, there are three words you must remember!

*The Klingon Emblem appears as a mammoth hologram on the wall.*

Loyalty! *The lower left section of the emblem flashes red.*

Duty! *The centre one flashes.*

And Honour! *The lower right section flashes.*

You must remember your loyalty to the Empire! This loyalty comes above all others! As warriors, remember this, and you shall go on to do great things!

Your Duty to your Empire is obvious, but remember your duty to your crew and comrades! A leader who does not lead, is worth less than the most pitiful Ferengi! Also remember your duty to your House and your name! Bring honour to them.

And finally, honour. Honour is what makes Klingons KLINGON! Without it, we are nothing! Live and die with honour, and I shall look forward to meeting you all in Sto'vo'kor!

These are the tenets by which the Empire has stood for a thousand years! They are what make us who we are! But, now, I add one other to the tenets you must live by!

*A red sectored ring appears around the emblem.*

Brotherhood.

I look at all of you, and I see some Imperial warriors... some democratic warriors, and some of my comrades - feudals. Some of us may have fought one another in the past as enemies, but today we are ALL Klingon! If we are to survive, we must never forget that. We all share the same blood! We all hear the call of the warrior! We all walk the river of blood! We are BROTHERS! We are strongest when we fight together! It has been said that two warriors fighting as Brothers can defeat entire armies fighting as soldiers!

I may have been your enemy yesterday, but today I come to you as a Brother! Remember that we are all part of a greater whole! Remember that we are all Klingon!

Now... what do you say?

All: Qapla'!

Markon: What are your tenets?

All: Loyalty!

Duty!

Honour!

Brotherhood!

Markon: Qapla'!

*Markon leaves the chamber as the Commander of the Academy takes the podium. He sees Talikar waiting.*

Well?
Talikar: We have a long way to go before things are back to normal.
Captain
# 7185
05-26-2013, 03:38 PM
Quote:
OOC: Hold on! This guy's MET Ryan? When did that happen?
*OOC: More of gotten genetic material and scans. Perhaps during a medical check up. Adjeca's species is good at what they do. I would say 2410 or so. Or handled his corpse?*

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 05-26-2013 at 03:45 PM.
Career Officer
# 7186
05-26-2013, 03:42 PM
Del Rio stands aboard the inifities bridge. They don't have many ships in this area with most of there ships fighting in another war already going badly he knows they can't fight a war on two fronts this way
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Starfleet Veteran
# 7187
05-26-2013, 03:45 PM
Quote:
Terry: Your afraid...

Adejca: Yes... The old gods beginning to call to my people but they are not the evil you know of.

Terry and Lexi- We know of a lot of things... But only as far as our ancestors go...

Adjeca: So you are blind to this?

Terry: We know only that they have avoided the species that are now on top for ages past. Nothing else. Their Emissary is probably already here getting ready to call upon them.

Adjeca: I see you are as intelligent as...

Terry: Our great grandfather?

Lexi: He is here in us as well.

Adjeca: He and Ryan were perhaps the best examples of humanity I have met... Since you are aware of what is coming do you think the others will be..

Terry: I don't know...

Lexi: People are always scared to let go of hate.

Terry: They let the system tell them there is no choice when there is a choice. Letting other people regiment their lives..

Adjeca: Then I will have you returned to your people. You can perhaps save them from themselves.

*Aid returns to the hologram*

Adjeca: Have the Twins sent back to their people.

Aid: Yes Master it will be done.

*The Republic armada reaches the designated point and the trap is sprung as their vessels come to a screeching halt. Sending crewmen all over the ship causing injuries. The mines soon strike the target which is the lead ship causing a singularity which begins to rip vessels apart and crush them swallowing them up like a hungry black void. The gravity mines then begin to reach their target.*
*R.S.S. Commonwealth, Bridge. Sparks are flying as Ramez hauls himself into his chair, his greying hair now dyed with blood from a gash on his forehead.*

Ramez: Dammit! All power to inertial dampers and engines! Get us out of here!

*The fleet warps out of range, half of it decimated by the minefield.*

It was a trap. They were waiting for us!

Report!

Ops: We've lost 278 ships! 112 others are heavily damaged!

Ramez: Have the support cruisers move in to assist! We can't call this off now!

Science: Sir, we're in range of the system on Long Range Sensors. I've got the Republic's transponder signal but...

Ramez: What is it?

Science: They're moving deeper INTO the system!

Ramez: What?! Open a channel!

*David appears on the viewscreen.*

Commander, I thought I made it clear that Captain Allington wasn't in command?

David: She isn't. I gave the order.

Ramez: Commander, I gave you a direct order!

David: And I'm disobeying it! Republic out!

*The channel is closed.*

Ops: Sir, do we send someone after them?

Ramez: No. We can't spare the ships. Besides, Santiago may be able to draw their attention off of us.

Ops: Aye sir.

Ramez: I hope you know what you're doing Commander.
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 7188
05-26-2013, 03:46 PM
Quote:
*OOC: More of gotten genetic material and scans. Perhaps during a medical check up. Adjeca's species is good at what they do. I would say 2410 or so. Or handled his corpse?*
OOC: Congratulations. I'm think I'm about to be ill.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 7189
05-26-2013, 03:49 PM
Quote:
OOC: Congratulations. I'm think I'm about to be ill.
OOC: Think about coroners and funeral home directors? Like that but in a scientific sense. Not dirty especially.*
Starfleet Veteran
# 7190
05-26-2013, 03:52 PM
Quote:
*The Republic bridge sees a transporter placing them right in the middle of the bridge, along with a message from Adjeca*
*T'mar runs over and checks on them.*

David: Get them to Sickbay!

*T'mar nods and take them into the Turbolift. David walks over and picks up the message.*

OOC: What does it say?
My Fan Fictions