Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,534
# 7221
05-28-2013, 12:40 PM
*The Red October is at warp in stealth mode, directly behind the Dresden*

Voporak: It's time. Disengage stealth. Hail them.

*The massive dreadnought appears behind the Dresden*

Voporak (over voice comm): This is Admiral Voporak speaking. You have or evidently had at one point something of mine. Now, shall we talk this over? At the moment it seems shooting will get us nowhere.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 19,876
# 7222
05-28-2013, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
*The Red October is at warp in stealth mode, directly behind the Dresden*

Voporak: It's time. Disengage stealth. Hail them.

*The massive dreadnought appears behind the Dresden*

Voporak (over voice comm): This is Admiral Voporak speaking. You have or evidently had at one point something of mine. Now, shall we talk this over? At the moment it seems shooting will get us nowhere.
*Tucker looks at Voporak, trying to hide the shock on his face.*

Tucker: Voporak.

What do you want?

Old Wounds - Star Trek: Victorious (A Star Trek Online Fanfic)
"Only one human captain has ever survived combat with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,534
# 7223
05-28-2013, 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Tucker looks at Voporak, trying to hide the shock on his face.*

Tucker: Voporak.

What do you want?
Voporak: I just eavesdropped on you guys back there. You steal my computer core and you can't even protect it from a little pirate raid. But that's beside the point. At the moment we have some people running around with my ship's information, getting closer to decrypting it with every minute.

The good thing is that I know the command codes to shut down my technology. Those codes aren't stored in the computer, no, only in my brain. Due to the complexity of the files, it will take much longer to figure out the temporal core. If they are going to raid this facility, I can get rid of the computer's information right here. I plan to use a much more direct method than simply shutting them down.

Any possible shielding they might have stands absolutely no chance against the omega weapons I constructed. In the event that they managed to build one of my shield generators, I'll handle that differently. The modulation of the shield is changed daily and I keep a record of it. Since they don't know how to remodulate the shields, it is still the same as the day you stole my ship's computer. Therefore, I can simply adjust my weapons to shoot straight through the shields. In either case, the ship carrying the computer's data will be utterly obliterated.

You needn't worry about me. I can just as easily defend against anything they throw at me.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 19,876
# 7224
05-28-2013, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Voporak: I just eavesdropped on you guys back there. You steal my computer core and you can't even protect it from a little pirate raid. But that's beside the point. At the moment we have some people running around with my ship's information, getting closer to decrypting it with every minute.

The good thing is that I know the command codes to shut down my technology. Those codes aren't stored in the computer, no, only in my brain. Due to the complexity of the files, it will take much longer to figure out the temporal core. If they are going to raid this facility, I can get rid of the computer's information right here. I plan to use a much more direct method than simply shutting them down.

Any possible shielding they might have stands absolutely no chance against the omega weapons I constructed. In the event that they managed to build one of my shield generators, I'll handle that differently. The modulation of the shield is changed daily and I keep a record of it. Since they don't know how to remodulate the shields, it is still the same as the day you stole my ship's computer. Therefore, I can simply adjust my weapons to shoot straight through the shields. In either case, the ship carrying the computer's data will be utterly obliterated.

You needn't worry about me. I can just as easily defend against anything they throw at me.
OOC: We apologise for the interruption of your regular Forum service, hundreds of players are currently whining in the maintenance thread.

*Exasperated sigh*.

Anyway.

*Tucker looks at Voporak, clearly irked slightly.*

Tucker: Voporak, you don't know anything about our computers. We already decrypted your data - we DID have a month to do it - and the decrypted files are what Duranus stole.

Duranus are also more than just 'Pirate Raiders', as you put it. They smart, powerful and organised. Chances are that they won't be stupid enough to steal your shields knowing that they can't remodulate them.

Also, we're still waiting on the Republic to authorise us to enter their space. Until we get that confirmation, we can't get to that facility, so you may as well park your *ss right here with the rest of us while we wait.

Old Wounds - Star Trek: Victorious (A Star Trek Online Fanfic)
"Only one human captain has ever survived combat with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,534
# 7225
05-28-2013, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: We apologise for the interruption of your regular Forum service, hundreds of players are currently whining in the maintenance thread.

*Exasperated sigh*.

Anyway.

*Tucker looks at Voporak, clearly irked slightly.*

Tucker: Voporak, you don't know anything about our computers. We already decrypted your data - we DID have a month to do it - and the decrypted files are what Duranus stole.

Duranus are also more than just 'Pirate Raiders', as you put it. They smart, powerful and organised. Chances are that they won't be stupid enough to steal your shields knowing that they can't remodulate them.

Also, we're still waiting on the Republic to authorise us to enter their space. Until we get that confirmation, we can't get to that facility, so you may as well park your *ss right here with the rest of us while we wait.
Voporak: Well then. That still doesn't stop me from blowing them to high hell. Oh, and do you know when the last time I asked permission was? Yeah, me neither. You can sit around like the goody-good officer you are, I'll go and ensure that life as you know it in this timeline doesn't end. Or would you like me to just let them annihilate you with my technology while I stroll on back to where I belong?
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 19,876
# 7226
05-28-2013, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Voporak: Well then. That still doesn't stop me from blowing them to high hell. Oh, and do you know when the last time I asked permission was? Yeah, me neither. You can sit around like the goody-good officer you are, I'll go and ensure that life as you know it in this timeline doesn't end. Or would you like me to just let them annihilate you with my technology while I stroll on back to where I belong?
Tucker: Our destruction is not their goal.

It's the liberation of one of their own... and their survival.

The Orion Syndicate is at war, Voporak. They're at war with the Kar'moon Alliance; a group of Orion Cartels and other criminal organisations, and they're losing. Tr'ian is their best hope for survival, but most of the Syndicate Cartels won't admit it because of rivalries or just plain out mob wars between them.

Ask yourself; would we do any differently in their position?

Old Wounds - Star Trek: Victorious (A Star Trek Online Fanfic)
"Only one human captain has ever survived combat with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,534
# 7227
05-28-2013, 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Tucker: Our destruction is not their goal.

It's the liberation of one of their own... and their survival.

The Orion Syndicate is at war, Voporak. They're at war with the Kar'moon Alliance; a group of Orion Cartels and other criminal organisations, and they're losing. Tr'ian is their best hope for survival, but most of the Syndicate Cartels won't admit it because of rivalries or just plain out mob wars between them.

Ask yourself; would we do any differently in their position?
Voporak: That may be the case, but after they've won the war with my tech, they won't just leave it sitting around. Think about what they could accomplish with all of my stuff.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 8,027
# 7228
05-28-2013, 02:10 PM
Ooc: finally done with work lol ok now to start

UNSC space Arcadia fortress world.

The war with the covenant has gone on for over 25 years. The UNSC has lost 23 worlds and over 24 billion have been killed. Coles fleet is in ruines. The UNSC has lost 85% of there forces. And are down to only a few key worlds. Tey have refused outside help. And have boldly fought on every world fighting again and again. Refusing to give up. But now it appears the end is drawing near. The enemy is advancing on all the remaing worlds as the home fleet consolidates to make a finale stand and prepares to make one last push. But they will soon find they will need a miracle to survive.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 19,876
# 7229
05-28-2013, 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Voporak: That may be the case, but after they've won the war with my tech, they won't just leave it sitting around. Think about what they could accomplish with all of my stuff.
Tucker: Maybe you're forgetting, but we have that stuff too. In fact, we gave you most of those weapons upgrades.

Ops: Sir, we're receiving a distress call. It's Facility 14.

Tucker: We just got an excuse to violate the border. Helm, set course for Facility 14, maximum warp!

Helm: Course laid in!

Tucker: ENGAGE!

*Facility 14. The shields have failed and there are 3 of the new Stane-built D'ian-Class Frigates outside as Duranus troops storm the Facility, looking for one person in particular.

Sara sits in her cell when the large tritanium bulkhead door begins to move, soon revealing a squad of Orion troops.*

Orion: Time to leave.

*10 minutes later. The Frigates leave the Facility before engaging stealth and becoming impossible to track.

On the bridge of one of the Frigates, Tara is standing in the centre, watching as the Facilities fades into the distance. She turns as a door opens and Sara walks in, glaring at Tara. She starts advancing on Tara angrily.*

Tara: Sara, are you--?

*Sara hits her with a right cross and sends her to the deck. She then gets ready to fight while she waits for Tara to pick herself up.*

Sara *angry*: You backstabbing targ.

*Tara gets to her knees before shaking her head out of shock.*

Get up!

Tara: I just busted you out of jail! You're welcome!

*She gets to her feet before Sara punches her again and wraps her hands around Tara's throat, pushing her back into a console.*

Sara *angry*: You abandoned me! It's your fault I was in there in the first place!

Tara *angry*: Sara, don't act like it was my fault! You knew the plan! It's not my fault if you couldn't handle 2 Republic Officers when you had a rifle trained on both of them!

Sara *angry*: I should kill you!

*She releases Tara before grabbing her by the collar and throwing her across the bridge.*

Unfortunately for you, I want to make you suffer.

*A guard stuns her before Tara gets up and walks over.*

Tara: Took you long enough.

Guard: It looked like you had it under control.

Tara: Yeah, sure.

Get her in her quarters and keep her there.

*A couple of guards pick Sara up and drag her off the Bridge.

2 hours later, the Dresden and Red October arrive at the station.*

Tucker: Facility 14, this is U.S.S. Dresden, responding to your distress call. How may we-?

*The Station quickly explodes, sending debris smashing into both ships' shields.*

Damn!

Old Wounds - Star Trek: Victorious (A Star Trek Online Fanfic)
"Only one human captain has ever survived combat with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 5,534
# 7230
05-28-2013, 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Tucker: Maybe you're forgetting, but we have that stuff too. In fact, we gave you most of those weapons upgrades.

Ops: Sir, we're receiving a distress call. It's Facility 14.

Tucker: We just got an excuse to violate the border. Helm, set course for Facility 14, maximum warp!

Helm: Course laid in!

Tucker: ENGAGE!

*Facility 14. The shields have failed and there are 3 of the new Stane-built D'ian-Class Frigates outside as Duranus troops storm the Facility, looking for one person in particular.

Sara sits in her cell when the large tritanium bulkhead door begins to move, soon revealing a squad of Orion troops.*

Orion: Time to leave.

*10 minutes later. The Frigates leave the Facility before engaging stealth and becoming impossible to track.

On the bridge of one of the Frigates, Tara is standing in the centre, watching as the Facilities fades into the distance. She turns as a door opens and Sara walks in, glaring at Tara. She starts advancing on Tara angrily.*

Tara: Sara, are you--?

*Sara hits her with a right cross and sends her to the deck. She then gets ready to fight while she waits for Tara to pick herself up.*

Sara *angry*: You backstabbing targ.

*Tara gets to her knees before shaking her head out of shock.*

Get up!

Tara: I just busted you out of jail! You're welcome!

*She gets to her feet before Sara punches her again and wraps her hands around Tara's throat, pushing her back into a console.*

Sara *angry*: You abandoned me! It's your fault I was in there in the first place!

Tara *angry*: Sara, don't act like it was my fault! You knew the plan! It's not my fault if you couldn't handle 2 Republic Officers when you had a rifle trained on both of them!

Sara *angry*: I should kill you!

*She releases Tara before grabbing her by the collar and throwing her across the bridge.*

Unfortunately for you, I want to make you suffer.

*A guard stuns her before Tara gets up and walks over.*

Tara: Took you long enough.

Guard: It looked like you had it under control.

Tara: Yeah, sure.

Get her in her quarters and keep her there.

*A couple of guards pick Sara up and drag her off the Bridge.

2 hours later, the Dresden and Red October arrive at the station.*

Tucker: Facility 14, this is U.S.S. Dresden, responding to your distress call. How may we-?

*The Station quickly explodes, sending debris smashing into both ships' shields.*

Damn!
Voporak: This is why I don't wait for permission. In other news, *the viewscreen changes to show main engineering and the temporal core* this is why I want them dead.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:47 AM.