Career Officer
# 7271
05-31-2013, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Ryan: I don't know. Sam's desperate for a way to save T'mar. Under those circumstances, she may force herself to believe them. Or, it may make no difference.

Siraga: The main fact here is that we don't know what they're telling her. We can't predict the unknown!

Se'dan: Of course, we wouldn't be in this situation if you had all heeded my warning about her in the first place.
Talmas: Se'dan you have made your point quite enough right now. We have bigger problems then what you said right now.

Jacob: siraga where is T'mar at
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Starfleet Veteran
# 7272
05-31-2013, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Talmas: Se'dan you have made your point quite enough right now. We have bigger problems then what you said right now.

Jacob: siraga where is T'mar at
Siraga: She's aboard the R.S.S. Republic, under the care of her Medical Staff. She's in the Nebula surrounding the Lanco System and is cut off from the rest of the Republic.

Ryan: Taragi's already sent a ship with her medical records to treat her. She'll be fine once she's aboard. The Iconian Imperial Assembly is centuries ahead of the Galaxy in almost every technological field.

But, Sam doesn't know that, and if she listens to the Shadows...

Se'dan: And, of course, if that happens, we will be in extreme trouble. She's a "wild card" as the humans say. If only someone had mentioned how dangerous she was-- oh wait. I--

Ryan, Siraga, Taraka, and Tokra: Se'dan, SHUT UP!

Siraga: I know you Shedai prefer to think with your brawn, no offence Talmus, but it doesn't hurt to use that severely underdeveloped brain of yours.

Se'dan: If we did that, we might try to conquer the Galaxy... *he looks at Siraga* like another Guardian race I know about.

Taraka: Shedai tal'ko..

*Ryan steps in between the two, his eyes glowing blue furiously.*

Ryan: THAT'S ENOUGH! BOTH OF YOU!

While you're standing around enacting these petty squabbles, our enemy is getting closer to their objective! Now, I am going to find Sam. I suggest you focus on getting ready!

Se'dan: You do not know where the girl is!

Ryan: Training her was my responsibility, and I failed.

Siraga: I'll go with you.

Ryan: Someone needs to stay here and keep the council talking. We can't afford the Council to be divided.

*Siraga nods.*

Siraga: Good luck, Ryan Allington of Earth.

*Ryan vanishes in a burst of light. Siraga turns back to the Council, glaring t Taraka.*

Taraki: I apologise, Master. I lost my temper.

Siraga: Do not forget your place, my young student.

Se'dan, might I recommend keeping your mouth shut until you have something useful to say?
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 7273
05-31-2013, 02:42 PM
Talmus: if the council becomes divided we have no hope. You have your work cut out for you. But do not worry you have my support.

Jacob: I will support your decisions as well. You have the forerunners support.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
# 7274
05-31-2013, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Siraga: In the last war, the Shadows rarely revealed themselves in person. It may be because they simply didn't have the capacity then either. They attacked through their followers in the Andromeda Galaxy, but they are friends with the Federation now.
OOC: Really? Now less interested.
Starfleet Veteran
# 7275
05-31-2013, 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
OOC: Really? Now less interested.
OOC: Open to suggestions.

Seriously, what would you prefer?
My Fan Fictions

Last edited by ryan218; 05-31-2013 at 02:54 PM.
Career Officer
# 7276
05-31-2013, 03:39 PM
Ooc: now now be nice everyone.
Starfleet Veteran
# 7277
06-01-2013, 04:20 AM
Quote:
Ooc: now now be nice everyone.
OOC: Lol, I hear ya. Wasn't meant to sound aggressive.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 7278
06-01-2013, 08:27 AM
Ooc: I know was talking to everyone
Career Officer
# 7279
06-01-2013, 08:45 AM
Jacob looks around the room a moment.

Jacob : if we are done i should return. I need to oversee the rebuilding of the UNSC. And I should begin to prepare the forerunners for there return.
Starfleet Veteran
# 7280
06-01-2013, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Jacob looks around the room a moment.

Jacob : if we are done i should return. I need to oversee the rebuilding of the UNSC. And I should begin to prepare the forerunners for there return.
Siraga: Very well.

Tal, if you could remain a little longer with the rest of us?

*He sends Jacob back to the Promethean Vessel.*
My Fan Fictions