Career Officer
# 7311
06-03-2013, 12:17 AM
Cole stands aboard the bridge of his current vessel as they head out in search if survivors. As he thinks to himself of how many we're killed in a pointless struggle for survival. He heard rumors hamptons oldest son just recently became the captain of the beltoir a new class of frigates he is proud to see what he has accomplished.

Meanwhile

Jacob has studied both artifacts in full detail and has decided they should e seperate. He plans to give one to dorman when he is finished.

Else where

Tal is immeressed in reading and studying
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Career Officer
# 7312
06-03-2013, 12:46 PM
Ooc: will b t work for 2 more hour then will post.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Starfleet Veteran
# 7313
06-03-2013, 02:46 PM
*I.M.S. (Iconian Medical Ship) Dor'katrel, Medical Bay 5. Several Iconian Doctors are surrounding T'mar as a teal glow hovers above her.*

Doctor: The tissue damage has been repaired. Now we just need to repair the nerve damage.

*The light changes very slightly in colour as the Doctor presses a holographic control.*

Alright. Her vitals are rising.

*I.C.S. Dor'kat'a. Taragi stands on the Observation Deck. He hears a surge of energy behind him.*

Taragi: Greetings, Guardian.

Ryan: The sword, Taragi.

Taragi: I have no idea what you mean.

Ryan: Ragnarok. The S'tak'ra Blade. Where is it?

Taragi: Ah...

Safe.

Ryan: You'd better make it 10 times safer, because someone is coming for it.

Taragi: The Imperial Guard is protecting it. The finest Warriors in the Assembly.

Ryan: It won't stop her.

Taragi: Who?

*He turns to see Ryan gone.*

I hate it when they do that.

*I.X.W. (Iconian Experimental Warship) S'tak'ra. A large platoon of Guards are in defensive posture throughout the room, guarding a blade in the middle.*

Battle Chatter 1 *Over Comm*: This is Corali! Attacker is at the--!

*They hear the comm go dead, but they hear the scream through the colossal metal blast door. They see a white glow force its way through the cracks in the door as it melts away in an orange mess of molten metal.*

Commander: FIRE!

*A thousand streams of anti-matter blasts streak toward the unseen foe. The barrage goes on for a full minute.*

Cease fire!

*The troops end the barrage. Suddenly, a white flash smashes them all into the walls as Sam steps through the smoke, eyes glowing white furiously. She looks around before kneeling down next to one of the guards, who'd been struck by his own rifle in the blast. She places a hand over his bleeding forehead and heals it in a white aura. She then stands back up and walks over to the sword, reaching out to it. The sword flashes red for a second, prompting her to stop reaching, before slowly reaching out to it again.*

Ryan: Don't.

*Ryan's standing behind her, a blue orb of energy resting in his hand. Sam shuts her eyes and hangs her head.*

Sam: I was wondering when you'd catch up with me.

Ryan: You knew I was tailing you?

Sam: Yeah. Since Nopada.

You know I could just jump outta here.

Ryan: Then why don't you?

Sam: Forge.

*Nothing happens.*

Ryan: No link to the outside, Sam. You can't do it with a Guardian nearby.

Sam: They're not evil. Not really.

Ryan: Sam, I understand what you did. Take my hand. Let me help you.

Sam: You CAN'T.

Ryan: Just tell me what you want from me.

Sam: I want you to listen.

Ryan: Alright.

Sam: They want to help people, but the Guardians just keep getting in their way. They want to put an end to the suffering we have to live with day after day. Why can't you see that?

Ryan: Y'know, someone else said something similar once, 500 years ago, back on Earth. His name was Khan Noonien Singh.

Sam: Don't compare me to him.

Ryan: I'm not. I'm comparing the people you've allied yourself with to him.

I know you believe what you're saying, but did it occur to you that you're not being told the whole story?

Sam: I don't care.

All the pain and suffering, the wars and strife, the pointless murder and death! I am SICK of it! I want to save lives! Prevent wars! I am so tired of putting out fires! I want to keep them from even starting!

Ryan: You're trying to save lives by taking away the thing the makes life worth living! And what about the races that you CAN'T save? What happens then?

Sam: All must be sacrificed, if some are to be saved.

Ryan: I don't believe I'm hearing this from you, Angel.

Sam: Don't call me that! You're not my father!

I stopped being an Angel when D.I.S. turned me into their personal killing machine!

Ryan: And now you're letting Drazaak do it again!

Sam: I'm going to save SO many lives in the long run!

Ryan: By coldly slaughtering innocent civilisations?!

Sam: That depends on who's writing the history books.

Ryan: LISTEN to yourself!

Sam: Don't try to stop me.

Ryan: You've let Drazaak twist your mind... until now... you've become what you've always hated. I'm sorry Sam.

Sam: Don't!

Ryan: Sam, the Shadows are insane!

Sam: Again, depends on who writes the history books...

Ryan: I won't let it be Drazaak.

Sam: Then I can't help you.

*She opens her eyes, the white light reflecting off the sword.*

Ryan: Sam... don't.

*She quickly twists around and a white beam fires from her hand meeting the blue beam from Ryan's halfway. They both try to control the blast forming in the middle to keep it from causing collateral damage. Sam starts to get the upper hand, the blast moving closer. Blue energy starts to crack through the skin in his arm, before he collapses, the beam sending him flying into the wall, skin cracked and blue energy piercing through.*

Sam: No!

*Sam runs over and kneels beside him, trying to repair the damage. When she realises it isn't working, she hangs her head.*

I didn't mean...

*She starts shaking him to try to wake him up.*

Come on, wake up!

Wake up, damn you!

Damn you for making me do that.

*Ryan starts coming around, before vanishing in a pulse of blue light. Sam hangs her head, leaning against the wall. After a few minutes, she stands up and walks over to the sword. She grabs the handle and it starts glowing red.*

Forge.

*She vanishes with the sword in a red flash.*
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 7314
06-03-2013, 02:55 PM
Tal soon appears where te sword was to see it gone.

Tal: damn it

Smashing his fist into the wall.

Tal: Ryan where are you
Career Officer
# 7315
06-03-2013, 03:14 PM
Tal looks around the room checking on the iconians guard as he then walks to where the sword was.

Jacob soon appears near him.

Jacob: to late I guess.

Tal: we will head to another spot. Old and I know there are still weapons there. It was the diadacts personel armory.

Jacob: I'll come with you. I will also call a few of the prometheans with us.

They both vanish in a flash
Starfleet Veteran
# 7316
06-03-2013, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Tal soon appears where te sword was to see it gone.

Tal: damn it

Smashing his fist into the wall.

Tal: Ryan where are you
Siraga *in his mind*: Tal, quickly! I need you back here! Ryan has been injured!
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 7317
06-03-2013, 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Siraga *in his mind*: Tal, quickly! I need you back here! Ryan has been injured!
Tal soon appears alone

Tal : what happened
Career Officer
# 7318
06-03-2013, 03:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Tal walks over to Ryan and places his hands above him as the start to have a blue glow.

Tal: siraga we need to get him to the veil now! Jacob I will be there as soon as I can
Starfleet Veteran
# 7319
06-03-2013, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Tal soon appears alone

Tal : what happened
*He sees Siraga crouched next to Ryan as his entire body is cracked with blue light seeping out. Siraga is projecting a blue beam to try to repair the damage.*

Siraga: I don't know, but if I had to guess...
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 7320
06-03-2013, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Tal walks over to Ryan and places his hands above him as the start to have a blue glow.

Tal: siraga we need to get him to the veil now! Jacob I will be there as soon as I can
OOC: He's in the veil?
My Fan Fictions