Career Officer
# 7321
06-03-2013, 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: He's in the veil?
Ooc: faceplam.

Tal: just keep him steady.

He continues to hold his hands above Ryan.

Tal in Jacobs mind : be ready I will be there as soon as I can. I must help Ryan.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Starfleet Veteran
# 7322
06-03-2013, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Ooc: faceplam.

Tal: just keep him steady.

He continues to hold his hands above Ryan.

Tal in Jacobs mind : be ready I will be there as soon as I can. I must help Ryan.
Siraga: I have never seen anything like this. It's as though the energy smashed into him. Not even Tokra can create a blast that powerful in such a short span of time!

There's only one who could...

*Ryan's body starts to reintegrate, the cracks in his flesh healing. He wakes up, looking at Siraga.*

Ryan: Wha...?

Siraga: Easy. You've been injured, but Yggdrasil can take care of you now.

*He motions to the Tree-like energy construct nearby, as a blue stream of energy starts to surround Ryan. Siraga leads Tal off.*

There's only one person I know of who could even have been capable of causing so much damage. You know as well.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 7323
06-03-2013, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Siraga: I have never seen anything like this. It's as though the energy smashed into him. Not even Tokra can create a blast that powerful in such a short span of time!

There's only one who could...

*Ryan's body starts to reintegrate, the cracks in his flesh healing. He wakes up, looking at Siraga.*

Ryan: Wha...?

Siraga: Easy. You've been injured, but Yggdrasil can take care of you now.

*He motions to the Tree-like energy construct nearby, as a blue stream of energy starts to surround Ryan. Siraga leads Tal off.*

There's only one person I know of who could even have been capable of causing so much damage. You know as well.
Tal: yes I do. Can you handle the rest of this I should go to Jacob before something else happens.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Starfleet Veteran
# 7324
06-03-2013, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Tal: yes I do. Can you handle the rest of this I should go to Jacob before something else happens.
Siraga: Of course.

Tal, you know what will happen next?

OOC: Going offline. Will be back at 16:00 UTC.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 7325
06-03-2013, 03:07 PM
Quote:
Siraga: Of course.

Tal, you know what will happen next?

OOC: Going offline. Will be back at 16:00 UTC.
Tal : yes sadly I believe I do.

Tal soon vanishes as he returns to Jacob.
Captain
# 7326
06-03-2013, 04:02 PM
*Dorman is sitting with his few friends in the Iconian Empire during the rebellion days.*

Dorman: Are you sure it was her?

Iconian: I am sure... It was her... No doubt about it.

Dorman: *swears under his breath* Thank you.. Send my regards and respects to Taragi. I look forward to working with him again.

Iconian: Strange that the Federation has sent a diplomatic envoy to our people given our turbulent history...

Dorman: I don't see why we should let mistakes swallow up a future we have for both our peoples. Again farewell friend.

*The comm ends*

Fraizer: Sir permission to speak freely...

Dorman: About what?

Frazier: About what we just learned. We need to ...

Dorman: Lt... Sam has been through a lot... I can guess at how much... But she has gone against herself and doesn't see it. I know these things they are not the type to be good guys.

Return to duty Lt. As you were. I won't speak more about it.

*Allen in the veil saw Ryan's wounds and knows something is amiss. He takes Siraga to the side...*

Allen: Have you taken a look at the sector where that patrol ship went missing ? This is not like before. We are missing something... something that may be much worse than last time. I think we really need to talk to Q, because this is concerning me.
Captain
# 7327
06-03-2013, 04:04 PM
*Admiral Bright hails Captain Sanders of the Vanguard... for the third time... in 18 hours. *
Career Officer
# 7328
06-03-2013, 04:51 PM
Jacob: what happened.

Tal: it seemssam attacked Ryan. He will recover but this puts everyone in more danger. She is capable of attacking a close friend we won't be a issue to attack.

Jacob : what is here any ways.

Tal: this was the armory of the diadact the previous diadacts hid there weapons all over but the most deadly and powerful where almost all placed here. I she finds te rest of the diadacts weapons they can combine into a set. Powerful enough to kill any guardian. They where seperate to make them harder to find. The last and most imprtant piece is held in here
Career Officer
# 7329
06-03-2013, 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Dorman is sitting with his few friends in the Iconian Empire during the rebellion days.*

Dorman: Are you sure it was her?

Iconian: I am sure... It was her... No doubt about it.

Dorman: *swears under his breath* Thank you.. Send my regards and respects to Taragi. I look forward to working with him again.

Iconian: Strange that the Federation has sent a diplomatic envoy to our people given our turbulent history...

Dorman: I don't see why we should let mistakes swallow up a future we have for both our peoples. Again farewell friend.

*The comm ends*

Fraizer: Sir permission to speak freely...

Dorman: About what?

Frazier: About what we just learned. We need to ...

Dorman: Lt... Sam has been through a lot... I can guess at how much... But she has gone against herself and doesn't see it. I know these things they are not the type to be good guys.

Return to duty Lt. As you were. I won't speak more about it.

*Allen in the veil saw Ryan's wounds and knows something is amiss. He takes Siraga to the side...*

Allen: Have you taken a look at the sector where that patrol ship went missing ? This is not like before. We are missing something... something that may be much worse than last time. I think we really need to talk to Q, because this is concerning me.
Jacob soon appears in dormant ready room.

Jacob: I assume you heard what happened to Ryan.
Captain
# 7330
06-03-2013, 07:16 PM
Quote:
Jacob soon appears in dormant ready room.

Jacob: I assume you heard what happened to Ryan.
*Dorman leans back... Clearly disturbed.*

Dorman: Yes. It was nowhere near this bad before... I was there last time... They have something helping them... Something old. We have lost several ships dating back to the conflict with M... nothing left... not even bacteria..