Career Officer
# 7331
06-03-2013, 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Dorman leans back... Clearly disturbed.*

Dorman: Yes. It was nowhere near this bad before... I was there last time... They have something helping them... Something old. We have lost several ships dating back to the conflict with M... nothing left... not even bacteria..
Jacob: I know. Ryan was hurt badly but seems to be ok. Tal is guarding a few remaing artifacts they may be after.

He pulls out the forerunner blade.

Jacob: take this and use it if you have to. It is powerful it can hurt just about anyone. I should go back to tal and help him b
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Career Officer
# 7332
06-04-2013, 08:37 AM
Tal walks into a anti chamber as Jacob and his prometheans stay in the main room.

Tal sits down on the floor. And just relaxes himself. A light blue aura surrounds him as he replenishes his power He is almost sure of what will happen But he knows they must stop them from achieving there goals. And he has seen the power of both sides. A advantage he hopes will help him if she should come here.

Jacob is pacing around in the other room while the prometheans stand guard at key points.

Tal watches from his view point.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Starfleet Veteran
# 7333
06-04-2013, 09:25 AM
Quote:
*Admiral Bright hails Captain Sanders of the Vanguard... for the third time... in 18 hours. *
*Vanguard Tower. Sanders is lying on his bed, clutching his gut in pain. He hears the comm terminal sound and reaches a hypo on the side table, jabbing it into his arm. He dighs in relief as the pain stops. He slowly walks over to the comm terminal and hits the audio only option.*

Sanders: 5 minutes... please...

*He closes the channel and walks over to a sink, splashing some water on his pale face. He looks in the mirror as the water trickles down his face. He watches as colour begins to return to his face, flashing back to Rebirth.

He stands in a lab on AS-21904, an asteroid in the Terran Belt. The facility is secret, with only a few Science personnel there as the Romulan Civil War enters its 5th week, with the Republic in sore need of assistance. It's only a matter of time until the Federation gets involved. The President and several Admirals are in a booth overlooking a glass chamber. Sanders walks slowly towards it, the lead scientist turning to him as he positions himself in the chamber.*

Lead Scientist: Ready, Steve?

Sanders: Yeah, Doc.

*A Doctor walks over to him, injecting him with a hypo.*

That wasn't so bad...

Lead Scientist: That was anaesthetic.

*Sanders looks at him, before taking a deep breath and looking ahead. The Lead Scientist seals the chamber and a white light fills it.

Sanders flashes back to the present. He wipes his face with a towel and walks off.

3 minutes later, he's fully dressed and has made himself presentable. He activates the comm terminal and looks as Admiral Bright appears.*

Sanders: Admiral Bright.

*OOC: Just a little side story some of you may recognise.*
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 7334
06-04-2013, 09:27 AM
Quote:
*Dorman is sitting with his few friends in the Iconian Empire during the rebellion days.*

Dorman: Are you sure it was her?

Iconian: I am sure... It was her... No doubt about it.

Dorman: *swears under his breath* Thank you.. Send my regards and respects to Taragi. I look forward to working with him again.

Iconian: Strange that the Federation has sent a diplomatic envoy to our people given our turbulent history...

Dorman: I don't see why we should let mistakes swallow up a future we have for both our peoples. Again farewell friend.

*The comm ends*

Fraizer: Sir permission to speak freely...

Dorman: About what?

Frazier: About what we just learned. We need to ...

Dorman: Lt... Sam has been through a lot... I can guess at how much... But she has gone against herself and doesn't see it. I know these things they are not the type to be good guys.

Return to duty Lt. As you were. I won't speak more about it.

*Allen in the veil saw Ryan's wounds and knows something is amiss. He takes Siraga to the side...*

Allen: Have you taken a look at the sector where that patrol ship went missing ? This is not like before. We are missing something... something that may be much worse than last time. I think we really need to talk to Q, because this is concerning me.
Siraga: We have already tried. He does not know what is happening, and it seems the Continuum has elected to remain out of the matter. You know how they are about interfering in the affairs of the Universe.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 7335
06-04-2013, 01:43 PM
Tal : so Jacob inform me of what you know of the forerunners. They where around before I was.
Career Officer
# 7336
06-04-2013, 01:59 PM
Jacob: well from what I can recall which is more then before.....

They spend te next few hours speaking.
Captain
# 7337
06-04-2013, 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Siraga: We have already tried. He does not know what is happening, and it seems the Continuum has elected to remain out of the matter. You know how they are about interfering in the affairs of the Universe.
Allen: Yes I do recall that quite easily. Hmm. Means they are perhaps older than the Continuum. That is disturbing... It is good to see Dorman back to shape...

*Dorman takes the blade and its sheath and keeps it close. He accepts that the time for war may be coming closer and be upon them. *
Captain
# 7338
06-04-2013, 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Vanguard Tower. Sanders is lying on his bed, clutching his gut in pain. He hears the comm terminal sound and reaches a hypo on the side table, jabbing it into his arm. He dighs in relief as the pain stops. He slowly walks over to the comm terminal and hits the audio only option.*

Sanders: 5 minutes... please...

*He closes the channel and walks over to a sink, splashing some water on his pale face. He looks in the mirror as the water trickles down his face. He watches as colour begins to return to his face, flashing back to Rebirth.

He stands in a lab on AS-21904, an asteroid in the Terran Belt. The facility is secret, with only a few Science personnel there as the Romulan Civil War enters its 5th week, with the Republic in sore need of assistance. It's only a matter of time until the Federation gets involved. The President and several Admirals are in a booth overlooking a glass chamber. Sanders walks slowly towards it, the lead scientist turning to him as he positions himself in the chamber.*

Lead Scientist: Ready, Steve?

Sanders: Yeah, Doc.

*A Doctor walks over to him, injecting him with a hypo.*

That wasn't so bad...

Lead Scientist: That was anaesthetic.

*Sanders looks at him, before taking a deep breath and looking ahead. The Lead Scientist seals the chamber and a white light fills it.

Sanders flashes back to the present. He wipes his face with a towel and walks off.

3 minutes later, he's fully dressed and has made himself presentable. He activates the comm terminal and looks as Admiral Bright appears.*

Sanders: Admiral Bright.

*OOC: Just a little side story some of you may recognise.*
Bright: Ah Captain. I hope I wasn't disturbing anything.

I have an assignment for you if you choose to take it.
Career Officer
# 7339
06-04-2013, 03:28 PM
Jacob : and that's what I know.

Tal : fascinating both the forerunners and preservers worked to together. Well take some time to rest I can watch the artifacts till you return.
Starfleet Veteran
# 7340
06-05-2013, 07:25 AM
Quote:
Bright: Ah Captain. I hope I wasn't disturbing anything.

I have an assignment for you if you choose to take it.
Sanders: What is it, sir?
My Fan Fictions