Career Officer
# 7341
06-05-2013, 08:25 AM
Tal watches as Jacob heads to the anti chamber and he i alone. He relaxes some. If they are lucky no one else will know to come here. He still isn't easy about leaving just yet. So he decides they we will remain a little longer.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Career Officer
# 7342
06-05-2013, 10:15 AM
Occ: got quite lol
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Starfleet Veteran
# 7343
06-05-2013, 01:04 PM
*Dewa III (a.k.a. Mol'Rihan - New Romulus). Sam is standing on a charred hill overlooking a field of molten rock and lava, watching the toxic fumes flowing up in the air. A white aura surrounds her, filtering out the toxic air. She hears someone approach.*

Sam: I didn't mean to...

Ryan: I know. You're still learning to control your power.

Sam: Is T'mar...?

Ryan: Alive. She's been treated by the Iconians. She's on her way to meet the Republic at DS61.

Sam: Okay...

Ryan: No one comes here anymore. But, you knew that, didn't you?

Sam: I need your help.

Ryan: What do you need?

Sam: I thought that they were... doing the right thing, trying to help me but...

I was wrong. They're evil.

No one will believe me if I--

Ryan: I believe you. We didn't tell anyone in the Republic, and Taragi has agreed to keep your involvement confidential. You can come back whenever you're ready.

Sam: Okay.

*Alternate 2531. Drake is standing near Stane, who is sat at the interrogation table again.*

Drake: Okay Stane, no more games. What is she, and what do you want with her?

Old Wounds - Star Trek: Victorious (A Star Trek Online Fanfic)
"Only one human captain has ever survived combat with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."
Career Officer
# 7344
06-05-2013, 02:23 PM
Tal stands near a wall as is relaxing now. Until he feels an ol presence.

Tal: Jacob !

Jacob rushes into the room.

Jacob: what is?

Tal : someone evil is nearby. Prepare yourself he is dangerous
Captain
# 7345
06-05-2013, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Sanders: What is it, sir?
Bright: The mission is to send you and your friend in your custody to retrieve or destroy the weapons facilities an Orion Cartel has stolen from Voporak and the Black Phantom. If Voporak shows up you assist him. You both will have full command of the security forces on both vessels that will be backing you up.

The mission is still a suicide mission even with two ships, failure is not an option.
Captain
# 7346
06-05-2013, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Dewa III (a.k.a. Mol'Rihan - New Romulus). Sam is standing on a charred hill overlooking a field of molten rock and lava, watching the toxic fumes flowing up in the air. A white aura surrounds her, filtering out the toxic air. She hears someone approach.*

Sam: I didn't mean to...

Ryan: I know. You're still learning to control your power.

Sam: Is T'mar...?

Ryan: Alive. She's been treated by the Iconians. She's on her way to meet the Republic at DS61.

Sam: Okay...

Ryan: No one comes here anymore. But, you knew that, didn't you?

Sam: I need your help.

Ryan: What do you need?

Sam: I thought that they were... doing the right thing, trying to help me but...

I was wrong. They're evil.

No one will believe me if I--

Ryan: I believe you. We didn't tell anyone in the Republic, and Taragi has agreed to keep your involvement confidential. You can come back whenever you're ready.

Sam: Okay.

*Alternate 2531. Drake is standing near Stane, who is sat at the interrogation table again.*

Drake: Okay Stane, no more games. What is she, and what do you want with her?
Stane: She is a mutation an anomalous thing in genetics. I just wish to keep her contained from unleashing her full power. Which would be quite devastating to everyone involved. I am surprised that the Federation of the 29th century has not showed up and simply killed her for existing.

My cohorts in my universe have a simple device to keep her power in check and a building to do so as well. Do not worry she will be treated kindly and be made welcome. She won't be a bother.

Allow me to make you this offer Drake.

*Stands and walks around his hands behind his back, as he passes Drake there is nothing in them.*

Allow me to take her to my universe, you will not see her or me again and the timeline here will be kept to a minimum of what those "lovely" Temporal agents call a minimum damage. I also will give you the knowledge to take care of the current problem with the powers that are threatening the Republic of this time.
Career Officer
# 7347
06-05-2013, 03:53 PM
Tal turns a moment as he hears the hostile enter.

Tal: metran you where suppose to be...

Metran quickly sends a blast towards Jacob knocking him heavely into the wall.

Metran: what thought I was dead haha that was you stupid belief.

He sends a blast at tal which tal easily blocks.

Tal: I knew you where evil but I didn't think you be helping them.

Metran: ha you think I want to work for that group. Ha this is all just for me I need some reassurance if any one wants to come after me. Get in my way I'll deal with you.

Tal: like in going to let you get away with anything from in here.
Captain
# 7348
06-05-2013, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Tal stands near a wall as is relaxing now. Until he feels an ol presence.

Tal: Jacob !

Jacob rushes into the room.

Jacob: what is?

Tal : someone evil is nearby. Prepare yourself he is dangerous
OOC: retconned.
Career Officer
# 7349
06-05-2013, 04:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
OOC: retconned.
Ooc: huh?what that mean
Captain
# 7350
06-05-2013, 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Ooc: huh?what that mean
*OOC: I had something in mind to really get the point across of how intimidating a certain foe is going to be but I chose to wait. So no need to worry about it. I can perhaps have a bit of a twist if it is to your choosing.