Captain
# 7351
06-05-2013, 05:55 PM
*UNSC ships are towing Cutter's vessel back home... Captain Vosen is disturbed that there was so much of a massacre but not a trace of what had happened to the other ships. *

Captain Vosen: Get me the General on the line... I have my report...
Career Officer
# 7352
06-05-2013, 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*OOC: I had something in mind to really get the point across of how intimidating a certain foe is going to be but I chose to wait. So no need to worry about it. I can perhaps have a bit of a twist if it is to your choosing.
Go ahead man. I like I interesting
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Career Officer
# 7353
06-05-2013, 06:37 PM
Quote:
*UNSC ships are towing Cutter's vessel back home... Captain Vosen is disturbed that there was so much of a massacre but not a trace of what had happened to the other ships. *

Captain Vosen: Get me the General on the line... I have my report...
Cole: captain this is fleet admiral cole what's your report.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
# 7354
06-05-2013, 06:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Cole: captain this is fleet admiral cole what's your report.
Vosen: Battle group commander Cutter's battle group has gone missing. We only recovered the Commander's vessel... But there is only one survivor the commander himself. The rest of the crew... we only found them in pieces and chunks. Those remains have been Id tagged already... We also found a sort of impalement room, I am transmitting the video feeds from the room

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 06-05-2013 at 06:45 PM.
Captain
# 7355
06-05-2013, 07:03 PM
*The Images play out as the crew members along with unidentifiable individuals with them killing any who resisted, totally ripping them to pieces like rabid dogs. The Crew and the strange looking beings placing dazed people on the odd contraption and soon in a second impaled. The screams screeching through the audio as well as the moans of pain, the groans, soon unintelligible groans as the people began to be drained and placed with strange goings on... Vosen and the crew try hard to shield their ears and eyes. A few vomit... on the other end the same is going on..*
Career Officer
# 7356
06-05-2013, 07:08 PM
Quote:
Vosen: Battle group commander Cutter's battle group has gone missing. We only recovered the Commander's vessel... But there is only one survivor the commander himself. The rest of the crew... we only found them in pieces and chunks. Those remains have been Id tagged already... We also found a sort of impalement room, I am transmitting the video feeds from the room
Cole: damn that was a good battle group. Captain send captain cutter over to my vessel. And thank you captain for the feed. I'll pass it on to ONI. In sure they will appreciate it. Have you been told where to take the vessel yet? And any other data on what what happened.

Cole is very disturb at the findings
Career Officer
# 7357
06-05-2013, 07:11 PM
Quote:
*The Images play out as the crew members along with unidentifiable individuals with them killing any who resisted, totally ripping them to pieces like rabid dogs. The Crew and the strange looking beings placing dazed people on the odd contraption and soon in a second impaled. The screams screeching through the audio as well as the moans of pain, the groans, soon unintelligible groans as the people began to be drained and placed with strange goings on... Vosen and the crew try hard to shield their ears and eyes. A few vomit... on the other end the same is going on..*
Cole: this is just just I wrong. I'll pass it on to ONI. Captain if you want or have anything else you want to add come to my vessel and we will talk about it over drink
Captain
# 7358
06-05-2013, 07:21 PM
Quote:
Cole: this is just just I wrong. I'll pass it on to ONI. Captain if you want or have anything else you want to add come to my vessel and we will talk about it over drink
Vosen: Sir I don't think that ONI could even comprehend this... I don't think one drink is going to do it, that was too much carnage... I will be bringing over the Captain... My crew might need some much needed R&R..
Career Officer
# 7359
06-05-2013, 07:25 PM
Quote:
Vosen: Sir I don't think that ONI could even comprehend this... I don't think one drink is going to do it, that was too much carnage... I will be bringing over the Captain... My crew might need some much needed R&R..
Cole: captain you can have all the vacation you need. I'm issuing an order you all receive a month r&r. Also I will have a counseling team ready for your crew. Also is cutter awake or still in cryo.
Captain
# 7360
06-05-2013, 07:30 PM
Quote:
Cole: captain you can have all the vacation you need. I'm issuing an order you all receive a month r&r. Also I will have a counseling team ready for your crew. Also is cutter awake or still in cryo.
Vosen: He is awake.. But seems oddly cool and does show some moments of being overwhelmed... I guess it is shattered nerves...