Starfleet Veteran
# 7371
06-06-2013, 08:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Bright: The mission is to send you and your friend in your custody to retrieve or destroy the weapons facilities an Orion Cartel has stolen from Voporak and the Black Phantom. If Voporak shows up you assist him. You both will have full command of the security forces on both vessels that will be backing you up.

The mission is still a suicide mission even with two ships, failure is not an option.
Sanders: Admiral, while I understand the dangers of the Orions possessing Federation weaponry, isn't Admiral Voporak a temporal fugitive and a violator of the Temporal Prime Directive?

Old Wounds - Star Trek: Victorious (A Star Trek Online Fanfic)
Starfleet Veteran
# 7372
06-06-2013, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Stane: She is a mutation an anomalous thing in genetics. I just wish to keep her contained from unleashing her full power. Which would be quite devastating to everyone involved. I am surprised that the Federation of the 29th century has not showed up and simply killed her for existing.

My cohorts in my universe have a simple device to keep her power in check and a building to do so as well. Do not worry she will be treated kindly and be made welcome. She won't be a bother.

Allow me to make you this offer Drake.

*Stands and walks around his hands behind his back, as he passes Drake there is nothing in them.*

Allow me to take her to my universe, you will not see her or me again and the timeline here will be kept to a minimum of what those "lovely" Temporal agents call a minimum damage. I also will give you the knowledge to take care of the current problem with the powers that are threatening the Republic of this time.
*Drake looks at Stane, analysing his words, posture and expression. He knows Stane is hiding something, maybe even lying, but he also sees that negotiation is not an option, and that this will be the best course of action to protect Earth.*

Drake: Very well.

Career Officer
# 7373
06-06-2013, 09:11 AM
Cole returns to his ready room. And contacts the captain.

Cole: captain I'm ordering your crew a month of shore leave. But they are to tell no one wh? they saw other then the counselor team assigned to your ship. I would encourage your crew to not say anything unless they want to draw the attention on ONI which you don't want. So when you reach the station there will be a team if counselors waits for you all. And try to enjoy your leave captain fleet admiral cole out.

As cole ends the transmission he watches the video footage again. He had already sent it to ONI and had gotten a quick response to keep everything quite till they know what happened. After the video ends again he sits there for a moment.

Cole: doctor anything yet.

Doctor Minat : no sir nothing I ran him through a slew of test and it appears he was in cryo most of the time.

Cole: very good doctor I'll contact you when I'm ready to speak to him.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Captain
# 7374
06-06-2013, 09:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Sanders: Admiral, while I understand the dangers of the Orions possessing Federation weaponry, isn't Admiral Voporak a temporal fugitive and a violator of the Temporal Prime Directive?
Bright: Voporak is indeed a fugitive but given his assistance during the war I will make the call of placing him under arrest up to you Captain. I however don't think Voporak needs to be running around and doing as he pleases with the timeline we already have too many problems as it is. If he does try and change something or brings anything back with him. Bring him in. He is not above the law and he is not above time.
Captain
# 7375
06-06-2013, 09:49 AM
Quote:
*Drake looks at Stane, analysing his words, posture and expression. He knows Stane is hiding something, maybe even lying, but he also sees that negotiation is not an option, and that this will be the best course of action to protect Earth.*

Drake: Very well.
Stane: Very good Frank. *takes a blank padd from the table and begins filling it in, as well as a little treat for better infiltration. Face Dancers* Here is the first part of my end of the bargain. *slides the padd over to him.* You should find that interesting for the most part and something for you to stay alive for longer than 150 years.

*The designs for the tanks are there as well, and for synthetic spice for the catalyst. *
Career Officer
# 7376
06-06-2013, 09:49 AM
Meanwhile

Tal and metran continue there struggle each one pushin themselves to the max. Neither one able to overpower the other.

UNSC space
Jehrico 7 UNSC highcomm center

Terrace sits at his desk as he goes over the latest update of the rebuilding. He then sighs as he sees a file attached from ONI. He enters his access codes and opens the file. After reading through the notes he sees the video. He touchs the screen and starts it playing an doesn't believe what he sees.

Terrace: serina

A purple holo appears

Serina: yes admiral

Terrace: serina get me ONI command on the line.

Serina: aye sir.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Career Officer
# 7377
06-06-2013, 09:54 AM
Cole is in his ready room when the door chimes.

Cole: enter

A older woman walks in wearing ONI admiral uniform.

Cole: admiral parangosky. A surprise to see you. I wasn't told you where in the area.

Parangosky: lets cut to the point admiral cole. We don't know what happened to cutter or his ship. Until we do I want cutter under ONI supervision.

Cole: admiral cole has no signs of any thing major brin wrong. If there was I would place him under ONI but unless the doctor finds anything I'm not goin to do it. And that's final. Besides if gladiator was right terrace wants to speak with you. And I don't think he will be as nice about the situation as I have been.

Ooc: am at work now will be on break in a few hours then will be off at 5 central
Starfleet Veteran
# 7378
06-06-2013, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Bright: Voporak is indeed a fugitive but given his assistance during the war I will make the call of placing him under arrest up to you Captain. I however don't think Voporak needs to be running around and doing as he pleases with the timeline we already have too many problems as it is. If he does try and change something or brings anything back with him. Bring him in. He is not above the law and he is not above time.
Sanders: Understood. Can you send me over a complete information packet on what was stolen?

Captain
# 7379
06-06-2013, 12:20 PM
Quote:
Sanders: Understood. Can you send me over a complete information packet on what was stolen?
Bright: It is being sent now.

*2409 before the meeting begins Allen falls over comatose something is changing within.. A medical emergency is being notified to both Ryan and the Vorta.*

Jane: Begin the scans nurse what is going on in that skull.

*everything begins to show normal except the electrical impulses have been sped up and the particles of the brain are showing something entirely unprecedented.*

I don't believe what I am seeing here...

Computer engage the EMH system

EMH: Please State the nature of the medical emergency.. *looks at the table beside him and promptly begins scanning*

EMH: My goodness this man is in a coma and something is changing his cellular activity in his body.

Jane: I know that Doctor.. there is nothing we can really do unless someone wants to grab the nearest Vulcan.

EMH: *shakes his head annoyed beyond belief * I never could understand the needs or uses of such nonsense. If you must. I will try and come up with something.

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 06-06-2013 at 12:31 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 7380
06-06-2013, 12:42 PM
*S.H.I.E.L.D. Franklin D Roosevelt, Bridge. Hill is sitting at her desk as she waits for a transmission from the new 'United Galactic Convention' on Khitomer.

The U.G.C. is a convention of powers in the Galaxy, including the Republic of United Star Systems, United Federation of Planets, Klingon Empire, Tholian Assembly, Romulan Star Empire, Reman Republic, Dominion, Breen Confederacy, Ferengi Alliance, Bajoran State, Tzenkethi Alliance, Turanian Alliance and Gorn Hegemony. Its purpose is to resolve disputes in a peaceful environment, while also providing a mediator for negotiations and a basis for Galactic cooperation. Due to similar goals, S.H.I.E.L.D. has been placed under the jurisdiction of the U.G.C., specifically the U.G.C. Security Council, consisting of the Federation, Republic, Dominion, Klingon Empire and Turanian Alliance, though the representatives of these powers on the Security Council must also represent the other members of the Convention as well.

Hill hears her comm system chirp and presses a button, displaying the holographic image of Security Secretary S'saan of the Gorn Confederacy. S'saan is wearing a goldish-brown robe which goes well with his dark green scales and slitted reptilian eyes.*

Hill: Secretary S'saan.

S'saan: Director Hill. The Sssecurity Council hass made a decision. You shall retain command of the Ssstrategic Headquartersss, Intelligence, Enforcement and Logissticss Department and will be given necessary resources by the U.G.C.

The Federation will be providing defenssive technological assisstance, while the Republic will provide consstruction and offenssive resourcesss, including fighterss and consstruction yardsss. All the U.G.C. memberss will be able to sssubmit candidatesss to join S.H.I.E.L.D.

Hill: Understood. How far does our authority go?

S'saan: You have authority of all Level 7 threatss and upwardsss.