Captain
# 731
08-28-2012, 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Well they are controlling new types and using them as there own troops. They also have developed some new weapons to defend there stations as well. They know we are coming.
Hmm... I think we need to return but we need a more powerful newtype.. I only know of one and I don't think its worth the risk to expose him to this... The fact they know we are coming is going to be problematic.
Captain
# 732
08-28-2012, 08:33 PM
Val: We also need to consider things don't go wrong with this vessel. Most if not all of the technology is new.
Career Officer
# 733
08-28-2012, 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Hmm... I think we need to return but we need a more powerful newtype.. I only know of one and I don't think its worth the risk to expose him to this... The fact they know we are coming is going to be problematic.
Understood. You do what you need to admiral. I will repair my ship here using the borg gear here. I can coonect to all of it and control it myself. You need to get this info back to the federation. We will work from here.
Captain
# 734
08-28-2012, 08:45 PM
Quote:
Understood. You do what you need to admiral. I will repair my ship here using the borg gear here. I can coonect to all of it and control it myself. You need to get this info back to the federation. We will work from here.
Val: I will leave your name out of it Rommel. As per usual. Also take this frame sample, I think it might come of use. I will try and return to Federation space to gather what we need.
Career Officer
# 735
08-28-2012, 08:50 PM
Quote:
Val: I will leave your name out of it Rommel. As per usual. Also take this frame sample, I think it might come of use. I will try and return to Federation space to gather what we need.
Very good admiral. We will keep our eyes out here and inform you if anythings changes.
Captain
# 736
08-28-2012, 08:56 PM
Quote:
Very good admiral. We will keep our eyes out here and inform you if anythings changes.
Val: Try and collect information only do not engage unless it is necessary.
Career Officer
# 737
08-28-2012, 09:11 PM
Rommel and susan soon beam back aboard there defiant. They both begin working on the ship.

Rommel: susan im beaming over to the borg station i will run the repair dock from there. Contact me if anything goes wrong.

Susan: alright matthew.

Rommel beams over to the borg station as he enters the station he scans it for a moment making sure there are no traps. He soon activates a nearby borg console. It activates to his touch and as he connects he begins activating the borg ship yard. He scans through what was once the collective he knew it was gone but this empty. There should be at least a whisper. He begins to push further as the ship is being repaired.
Captain
# 738
08-28-2012, 10:13 PM
*NX199010*

Val: Bring the ship about and enter transwarp, our destination is Deep Space 61. Inform Captain Allington and Fleet Admiral Ross. We will be there soon, also we will be delivering this vessel to Fleet Admiral Ross. They wish to see if any of these technologies will assist in many aspect of all starships in the future. Mr. Shepard take us out.

Shepard: Yes sir *he attatches his headset back on his head and sits there deep in thought. The computer begins to accept commands and soon enters transwarp.*

*Deep Space 61.*

Ross: So I am here as both a human being and a friend. Some day the quadrant will be a place that we can gladly accept. I have a New vessel newly finished and is soon to arrive. *brings up the viewscreen as the NX199010 drops out of transwarp*

That is the ship of the future. The USS Possibility.
Career Officer
# 739
08-28-2012, 11:17 PM
After awhile matthew hears a slight whisper in the collective. He jumps he calms himself. He must have just heard something. He shrugs it off. But he cant help but hear a whisper still in his mind. Like something is calling to the borg.
Starfleet Veteran
# 740
08-29-2012, 03:58 AM
Quote:
*NX199010*

Val: Bring the ship about and enter transwarp, our destination is Deep Space 61. Inform Captain Allington and Fleet Admiral Ross. We will be there soon, also we will be delivering this vessel to Fleet Admiral Ross. They wish to see if any of these technologies will assist in many aspect of all starships in the future. Mr. Shepard take us out.

Shepard: Yes sir *he attatches his headset back on his head and sits there deep in thought. The computer begins to accept commands and soon enters transwarp.*

*Deep Space 61.*

Ross: So I am here as both a human being and a friend. Some day the quadrant will be a place that we can gladly accept. I have a New vessel newly finished and is soon to arrive. *brings up the viewscreen as the NX199010 drops out of transwarp*

That is the ship of the future. The USS Possibility.
Ryan: Interesting. You know, we've also been doing some R&D here. *Displays schematics for a new Assault Cruiser-size vessel* We call her the "Republic Class". Her whole purpose is, in a word, ownage. She's been designed to take advantage of several forms of technology we salvaged from Borg Space. Nothing Tactical. She's got Multi-frequencial shields and phasers, Ablative Armor, Quantum, Photon and Transphasic torpedoes, a new Impulse Drive that can propel the ship to greater speeds than that of a Defiant Class Ship, a Sub-Transwarp Drive that can bring the ship to Warp 16.978, a Quantum Slipstream Drive that requires no cool-down period and an Advanced Transwarp Drive which can take the ship anywhere without need of an exit Gateway or dozens of ships working in unison to open an exit conduit. She'll be ready for trial runs tomorrow. *Sits behind his desk, activating his terminal, and smiling to see the image of Marilla Saph on his desktop screen.* And, about that holo-interface, the Cardassians gave us one of their prototypes, based on the one you gave them, and we're just upgrading our system right now. The holo-interface should be back online in a couple of hours. By the way, did you hear about Soval? He's been assigned here 24/7 as our Liaison to Starfleet. And, Torpal's here as our Liaison to the KDF. Things just keep getting interesting, don't they?
The Game of Houses (A Klingon fan-fic)

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill