Captain
# 7491
06-09-2013, 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Sinclaire grits his teeth as he lets his anger help power his attack he lets off a larger more powerful surge this time. A mix of yellow and black energy.

Sinclaire: if you think thats going to stop me you are sorely mistaken!
*Another shot hit him and sends him flying*
Career Officer
# 7492
06-09-2013, 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Another shot hit him and sends him flying*
He regains himself a moment

Sincalire: Allen! you beter be almost done

He lets loose another barge of energy fighting with his normal steel determination but its starting to wear on him
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
# 7493
06-09-2013, 07:51 PM
Quote:
He regains himself a moment

Sincalire: Allen! you beter be almost done

He lets loose another barge of energy fighting with his normal steel determination but its starting to wear on him
Allen: Done what i can. lets go
Career Officer
# 7494
06-09-2013, 07:57 PM
Quote:
Allen: Done what i can. lets go
As he prepares to turn he lets off one more blast before preparing to move away
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
# 7495
06-09-2013, 08:05 PM
Quote:
As he prepares to turn he lets off one more blast before preparing to move away
*Even now in the veil Allen feels the death and misery... Like Caspian and the Northman conflict his skewed memory remembers... But not being able to do enough to stop it.. He hangs his head swearing to himself..*
Career Officer
# 7496
06-09-2013, 08:10 PM
Quote:
*Even now in the veil Allen feels the death and misery... Like Caspian and the Northman conflict his skewed memory remembers... But not being able to do enough to stop it.. He hangs his head swearing to himself..*
Sinclaire returns to the veil as well worn tired and hurting
Career Officer
# 7497
06-09-2013, 08:18 PM
Sinclaire sits down breathing hard overlooking his wounds to make sure nothing serious is wrong

Sinclaire: any ideas what those where
Career Officer
# 7498
06-10-2013, 12:20 AM
OOC: will be at work till baout 5 tomorrow so wont be on till later
Starfleet Veteran
# 7499
06-10-2013, 08:46 AM
*Arbiter feels a dark pain fill his body, as if it's being torn apart from the inside out.

Jerico VII (sp?). As civilians run from the coming carnage, one man walks in the opposite direction, wearing silver metallic armour covered by a brown cloak and hood covering his face. As he approaches the enemy, he draws a sword from its sheath, a gold band along the middle glowing blue as he cuts through several of the aliens. As they fire on him, he splits the energy bolts into nothing with the sword's edge.

He quickly dispatches all but one of the squad, holding the last survivor with the sword to its throat.*

Man *English accent*: Tell me Demon, who is your master?
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
# 7500
06-10-2013, 09:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Arbiter feels a dark pain fill his body, as if it's being torn apart from the inside out.

Jerico VII (sp?). As civilians run from the coming carnage, one man walks in the opposite direction, wearing silver metallic armour covered by a brown cloak and hood covering his face. As he approaches the enemy, he draws a sword from its sheath, a gold band along the middle glowing blue as he cuts through several of the aliens. As they fire on him, he splits the energy bolts into nothing with the sword's edge.

He quickly dispatches all but one of the squad, holding the last survivor with the sword to its throat.*

Man *English accent*: Tell me Demon, who is your master?
*OOC: Arbiter isn't there actually, plus i actually was illustrating a point later on.. So wth? Plus even full fledged guardians are having problems even containing them... You wanted Armageddon and well basically I have it right there, don't worry they will be equipped to at least fight them but not til later on given their advanced nature (millions of years of destroying and absorbing Advanced Cultures and technology do that.). Makes the borg look like children in comparison*

*The corrupted being laughs and suddenly breaks free by manipulation of the energy the man uses.. *

*Arbiter laughs...*

Creature: Demon? No... There are no such things here... only the apex of organic life

*The rest swarm him forcing him to fall back and take wounds... and armor pieces off. *

*Allen opens a portal and pulls the man out of there. *

Allen: Arthur... don't rush off like that. We need every able body that can reasonably fight them alive instead of dying uselessly..

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 06-10-2013 at 09:55 AM.