Captain
# 7501
06-10-2013, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Sinclaire sits down breathing hard overlooking his wounds to make sure nothing serious is wrong

Sinclaire: any ideas what those where
Allen: I don't know... It looked like nano-machines very advanced and thousands of years ahead of anything we can come up with. But even if we did somehow I don't think we would have the numbers or the technology to beat them.

But there is a foreboding presence about them... not unlike Angel Halo...
Starfleet Veteran
# 7502
06-10-2013, 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*OOC: Arbiter isn't there actually, plus i actually was illustrating a point later on.. So wth? Plus even full fledged guardians are having problems even containing them... You wanted Armageddon and well basically I have it right there, don't worry they will be equipped to at least fight them but not til later on given their advanced nature (millions of years of destroying and absorbing Advanced Cultures and technology do that.). Makes the borg look like children in comparison*

*The corrupted being laughs and suddenly breaks free by manipulation of the energy the man uses.. *

*Arbiter laughs...*

Creature: Demon? No... There are no such things here... only the apex of organic life

*The rest swarm him forcing him to fall back and take wounds... and armor pieces off. *

*Allen opens a portal and pulls the man out of there. *

Allen: Arthur... don't rush off like that. We need every able body that can reasonably fight them alive instead of dying uselessly..
*Siraga walks over to them.*

Siraga: True, but Arthur's bravery may have served us here. It reminds our enemies that we are watching, and that we will fight to protect the innocent not just in this galaxy, but every galaxy.

Arthur: How should we hope to defeat our foes if we do not defeat our fear?

Se'dan: Huh, I like this human!

Siraga: That's the first time I've heard you say that.

Se'dan: I said this human.

Arthur: I'm sure Allington will take no offence.

I have fought monsters that strike fear into the hearts of the bravest of men, but those... creatures...? Those I could only describe as the darkest pits of Hell.

Siraga: You said the same of Mordred's forces.

Arthur: That was before I knew how deep Hell was.

Siraga: You defeated Mordred. That's a great accomplishment. It makes you one of the only people here to come close to slaying a Shadow.

Se'dan: Our Iconian friend here is too modest. Had he not stayed his hand in the last war, Drazaak and the Shadow Lord would have been dead long before Qo'nos.

Siraga: Drazaak, perhaps.

*The Forge. Drazaak locates the Arbiter, pain entering Arbiter again.*

Drazaak *Arbiter's mind*: I told you to wait.

*OOC: Assuming Arbiter is responsible for the events in Virgo. Yes, it provides a back-up in case Stan fails, but Drazaak doesn't know that, and he didn't tell Arbiter to do it.

This is essentially Drazaak reminding Arbiter who's in charge.

Of course, if Arbiter has nothing to do with this, ignore that part.*

Old Wounds - Star Trek: Victorious (A Star Trek Online Fanfic)
"Only one human captain has ever survived combat with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."
Captain
# 7503
06-10-2013, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Siraga walks over to them.*

Siraga: True, but Arthur's bravery may have served us here. It reminds our enemies that we are watching, and that we will fight to protect the innocent not just in this galaxy, but every galaxy.

Arthur: How should we hope to defeat our foes if we do not defeat our fear?

Se'dan: Huh, I like this human!

Siraga: That's the first time I've heard you say that.

Se'dan: I said this human.

Arthur: I'm sure Allington will take no offence.

I have fought monsters that strike fear into the hearts of the bravest of men, but those... creatures...? Those I could only describe as the darkest pits of Hell.

Siraga: You said the same of Mordred's forces.

Arthur: That was before I knew how deep Hell was.

Siraga: You defeated Mordred. That's a great accomplishment. It makes you one of the only people here to come close to slaying a Shadow.

Se'dan: Our Iconian friend here is too modest. Had he not stayed his hand in the last war, Drazaak and the Shadow Lord would have been dead long before Qo'nos.

Siraga: Drazaak, perhaps.

*The Forge. Drazaak locates the Arbiter, pain entering Arbiter again.*

Drazaak *Arbiter's mind*: I told you to wait.

*OOC: Assuming Arbiter is responsible for the events in Virgo. Yes, it provides a back-up in case Stan fails, but Drazaak doesn't know that, and he didn't tell Arbiter to do it.

This is essentially Drazaak reminding Arbiter who's in charge.

Of course, if Arbiter has nothing to do with this, ignore that part.*
*OOC: I will ignore it... A bit more going on than you might suspect.*

Allen: The only problem being what are those things committing galactic wide genocide... They are not simply moving Planet to planet they are staying and doing something there...

*OOC: Yes I will explore that bit so Ryan a bit of heads up it will get pretty unsettling for you..*

*The Relam of shadows...*

Voice: *Booming in Drazaak's skull explains the actions transpiring... what the purpose was. *

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 06-10-2013 at 11:14 AM.
Captain
# 7504
06-10-2013, 11:39 AM
*Parallel 2531 RSS: Delta X1 Alpha shuttle... James is guiding them along following the tense jamming... He breaks away and is in a Black space jumpsuit... with the verniers locked away...*

James: Hold this trajectory until the target point. I will space jump to the vessel...

Security: Without a proper team?

James: Yes without a proper team... This is something I have to do.. on my own.. I amnot going to risk anyone else.

Helmsmen: Aye sir.. You had better get ready we are coming up on the point.

*He grabs the bar in front of him and grasps it tightly as the shuttle jerks upon the point James is launched out and is heading toward the cloaked vessel. Using his verniers to slow him down over the course of allotted time he touches the vessel and finds a access point but disables their sensors to fool them as he enters.*

*Inside the ship*

*An officer takes to the side Drake and informs him of a shuttle from the Freedom doing something... odd. *
Starfleet Veteran
# 7505
06-10-2013, 12:28 PM
Quote:
*Parallel 2531 RSS: Delta X1 Alpha shuttle... James is guiding them along following the tense jamming... He breaks away and is in a Black space jumpsuit... with the verniers locked away...*

James: Hold this trajectory until the target point. I will space jump to the vessel...

Security: Without a proper team?

James: Yes without a proper team... This is something I have to do.. on my own.. I amnot going to risk anyone else.

Helmsmen: Aye sir.. You had better get ready we are coming up on the point.

*He grabs the bar in front of him and grasps it tightly as the shuttle jerks upon the point James is launched out and is heading toward the cloaked vessel. Using his verniers to slow him down over the course of allotted time he touches the vessel and finds a access point but disables their sensors to fool them as he enters.*

*Inside the ship*

*An officer takes to the side Drake and informs him of a shuttle from the Freedom doing something... odd. *
*Drake smiles.*

Drake: Well played, Captain.

*He turns toward the door off the Bridge, gesturing to 2 security officers.*

You and you, with me.

*The 3 walk out into the turbolift.

As he roams the corridors, James soon finds himself trapped by an emergency bulkhead. When he turns around, he finds Drake's security team standing behind a forcefield.*

A good play, Captain. Were you dealing with anyone else, it may have worked. You should know by now that not even Hakeev of the Tal Shiar could best me in a game of subterfuge.

The second I realised what your shuttle was doing, all I had to do was remember you had no visual aid to guide you in. Your trajectory and velocity would have carried you to that airlock before any others. Allowing room for error, I checked the computer logs, and found that the sensors were sweeping .05 seconds out of sync with the rest of the ship. Anyone else might have dismissed it as computer error, but I happen to know that our computer only has a .02 second margin for error.

Like I said, an exceptional play. Had you been dealing with anyone but me, you might have succeeded.

*OOC: Well, this Drake is a genius in terms of subterfuge, closer to the game's Drake and DS9's Sloan. The Drake from the prime timeline was more of a madman as a result of his Borg upgrades. This Drake has been far more careful.*

"Only one human captain has ever survived combat with a Minbari Fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else."
Starfleet Veteran
# 7506
06-10-2013, 02:44 PM
OOC: Okay, I've just started up another RP thread that I'll be taking part in as well as this one. I'll still be posting here, but I'll be posting there as well. I've linked this thread so if anyone on the new thread is interested, they can come and join us over here as well.

If you guys wanna come and join us over on the new thread (Voporak's already over there), here's the link: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=744891

Again, I'm still gonna be over here, but I'll also be over there.

Anyway, onto storyline.

*Prime timeline, DS61. Sam is walking around the Promenade, stopping at the occasional stall.*

Captain
# 7507
06-10-2013, 02:46 PM
Quote:
*Drake smiles.*

Drake: Well played, Captain.

*He turns toward the door off the Bridge, gesturing to 2 security officers.*

You and you, with me.

*The 3 walk out into the turbolift.

As he roams the corridors, James soon finds himself trapped by an emergency bulkhead. When he turns around, he finds Drake's security team standing behind a forcefield.*

A good play, Captain. Were you dealing with anyone else, it may have worked. You should know by now that not even Hakeev of the Tal Shiar could best me in a game of subterfuge.

The second I realised what your shuttle was doing, all I had to do was remember you had no visual aid to guide you in. Your trajectory and velocity would have carried you to that airlock before any others. Allowing room for error, I checked the computer logs, and found that the sensors were sweeping .05 seconds out of sync with the rest of the ship. Anyone else might have dismissed it as computer error, but I happen to know that our computer only has a .02 second margin for error.

Like I said, an exceptional play. Had you been dealing with anyone but me, you might have succeeded.

*OOC: Well, this Drake is a genius in terms of subterfuge, closer to the game's Drake and DS9's Sloan. The Drake from the prime timeline was more of a madman as a result of his Borg upgrades. This Drake has been far more careful.*
*OOC: So had James man shared history. Think of it as Sherlock and Moriarty*

James: Yeah but did you consider this..

*The hologram fades out and bursts out electronic burst with an EMP to knock out all systems. *
Starfleet Veteran
# 7508
06-10-2013, 02:49 PM
Quote:
*OOC: So had James man shared history. Think of it as Sherlock and Moriarty*

James: Yeah but did you consider this..

*The hologram fades out and bursts out electronic burst with an EMP to knock out all systems. *
Drake: Indeed I did.

*The systems soon come back online.*

Every system on this ship is EM-shielded. Or did you forget that we've always been equals, Captain?

Captain
# 7509
06-10-2013, 02:58 PM
Quote:
Drake: Indeed I did.

*The systems soon come back online.*

Every system on this ship is EM-shielded. Or did you forget that we've always been equals, Captain?
James: *From else where* Sure I did. Even EMP shielding has its frequencies and the good doctor I know is in your employ and he was quite forth coming when pressed. Also fascinating systems you have here...

But you have always kept it within the line... but taking my daughter is something else.

*The power still goes out and ravaging... systems reading a virus keeping the computer busy... with trying to neutralize it. *

*Floor grating opens and two of his men fall through and are out of commission.. Another is taken out but not dead from a exploding wall console.*
Starfleet Veteran
# 7510
06-10-2013, 03:04 PM
Quote:
James: *From else where* Sure I did. Even EMP shielding has its frequencies and the good doctor I know is in your employ and he was quite forth coming when pressed. Also fascinating systems you have here...

But you have always kept it within the line... but taking my daughter is something else.

*The power still goes out and ravaging... systems reading a virus keeping the computer busy... with trying to neutralize it. *

*Floor grating opens and two of his men fall through and are out of commission.. Another is taken out but not dead from a exploding wall console.*
Drake: Impressive, Captain.

Tara is fine. She has not been harmed, and she has not been mistreated. Now, please cease with the melodrama.