Captain
# 7521
06-10-2013, 08:46 PM
OOC: Reposting this from the new thread. It basically goes through the interior layout and systems of the Black Phantom.

*In all, the ship has five decks and the bridge (going from bridge on top to deck 5 on the bottom), with the quarters, sick bay, lounge, mess hall, and holodeck being in the front area. The shuttlebay is a small, two-leveled area in decks 4 and 5. The back of the ship is for Engineering, the space behind the deflector the extremely limited science labs, and most of the rest of the ship is used up by weapons systems and labs. The absolute rear is the weapons bay, on deck 3 and 4. A containment door can be opened to drop mines off the ship. In addition to it all, there are some rooms and compartments that Voporak mostly keeps secret as well as a few cargo bays.*

*The bridge. It is unlike anything else seen before, custom designed by Voporak to fit his needs. The ceiling is rather short, like any other Defiant class. At the front is a rectangle viewscreen, which is winder than it is tall. As a whole, the bridge is loosely divided into two sections. Separating them is the captain's chair, with two chairs on either side. The main tactical console is directly behind, and together they resemble that of a Galaxy class ship's bridge. Along the sides of the front section are science and engineering/operations consoles and seats (the tactical console is only in that one spot behind the captain's chair). The rear section consists of communications and assorted multi-use consoles. Both sections come together to form a large oval. To the left of the center area (tactical station/command chairs) is a turbolift. There is also a second turbolift in the very back of the bridge, and off to the right of the center area is Voporak's ready room.*

*Voporak's ready room consists of a window, a desk off to the side, two couches, and a replicator, which is directly behind the desk (for Voporak's convenience). The desk is the most complex of all the things in the room. There are two miniature viewscreens, and the desk itself can display anything from the ship's computer - be it a book, a display of ship operations, or a game of cards.*

*The front half of the ship is quite basic, being like most other starships. Crew quarters, a mess hall, a lounge, and an observation lounge. Sickbay is probably the smallest ever known, being only one small room. The science lab is also extremely limited, as this is a warship.*

*The weapons labs are much more expansive and have many testing stations for new devices and tactical technologies. (not much to say about this place... it's where new weapons get developed)*

*Engineering, it is large but not all in one room. Main engineering is average sized, and centered around one thing: the temporal core. What began as a salvaged Borg temporal node was upgraded time and time again into a device wholly integrated with the warp core that can open rifts to other timelines and time periods. Main engineering has a subtle green glow to it thanks to the temporal core giving off a sickly, pale light. There are work stations and consoles all around that monitor and regulate the core. The other rooms that surround Main engineering contain general operations controls and controls for systems such as the deflector and weapons.*

*The weapons bay is essentially a two-deck room that can open to space. Torpedoes, tricobalt devices, and other deployable weapon devices are stored here, and on more than one occasion have been dropped off the back of the ship. There are control consoles lining the walls and a crane-like mechanism that can move weapons around as needed.*

*Finally, the shuttlebay. Positioned on the bottom of the ship, it comes complete with a whole two Danube-class runabouts and Voporak's personal Delta Flyer class shuttle. The room is circular, with two levels, all centered around an area of the floor which can lower down to allow shuttles to leave the ship.*

*The Black Phantom's hull is made of tritanium, plated in neutronium alloy. Three shield arrays protect the ship, one of which is a temporal shield. The temporal shield protects from temporal jumps, fluxes, and anomalies. Up front are four cannons lined along the nacelles, a dual beam bank, a torpedo tube in the deflector dish, and two torpedo tubes in the back with a turret on top of the ship. The ship usually uses antiproton energy for its weapons, but does have a second, much deadlier, experimental, and dangerous weapon. Developed in the weapon labs and upgraded with other technologies, the ship can fire Omega particle weaponry. The Black Phantom has a powerful cloaking device and can reach a top warp speed of 9.9994 - still remaining undetectable.*
Quote:
Originally Posted by askray View Post
YAY I'M EVOLVED! *drools on his chin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
Welcome to the STO forums, where the evolutionary clock ticks backwards.
Captain
# 7522
06-10-2013, 11:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
OOC: Reposting this from the new thread. It basically goes through the interior layout and systems of the Black Phantom.

*In all, the ship has five decks and the bridge (going from bridge on top to deck 5 on the bottom), with the quarters, sick bay, lounge, mess hall, and holodeck being in the front area. The shuttlebay is a small, two-leveled area in decks 4 and 5. The back of the ship is for Engineering, the space behind the deflector the extremely limited science labs, and most of the rest of the ship is used up by weapons systems and labs. The absolute rear is the weapons bay, on deck 3 and 4. A containment door can be opened to drop mines off the ship. In addition to it all, there are some rooms and compartments that Voporak mostly keeps secret as well as a few cargo bays.*

*The bridge. It is unlike anything else seen before, custom designed by Voporak to fit his needs. The ceiling is rather short, like any other Defiant class. At the front is a rectangle viewscreen, which is winder than it is tall. As a whole, the bridge is loosely divided into two sections. Separating them is the captain's chair, with two chairs on either side. The main tactical console is directly behind, and together they resemble that of a Galaxy class ship's bridge. Along the sides of the front section are science and engineering/operations consoles and seats (the tactical console is only in that one spot behind the captain's chair). The rear section consists of communications and assorted multi-use consoles. Both sections come together to form a large oval. To the left of the center area (tactical station/command chairs) is a turbolift. There is also a second turbolift in the very back of the bridge, and off to the right of the center area is Voporak's ready room.*

*Voporak's ready room consists of a window, a desk off to the side, two couches, and a replicator, which is directly behind the desk (for Voporak's convenience). The desk is the most complex of all the things in the room. There are two miniature viewscreens, and the desk itself can display anything from the ship's computer - be it a book, a display of ship operations, or a game of cards.*

*The front half of the ship is quite basic, being like most other starships. Crew quarters, a mess hall, a lounge, and an observation lounge. Sickbay is probably the smallest ever known, being only one small room. The science lab is also extremely limited, as this is a warship.*

*The weapons labs are much more expansive and have many testing stations for new devices and tactical technologies. (not much to say about this place... it's where new weapons get developed)*

*Engineering, it is large but not all in one room. Main engineering is average sized, and centered around one thing: the temporal core. What began as a salvaged Borg temporal node was upgraded time and time again into a device wholly integrated with the warp core that can open rifts to other timelines and time periods. Main engineering has a subtle green glow to it thanks to the temporal core giving off a sickly, pale light. There are work stations and consoles all around that monitor and regulate the core. The other rooms that surround Main engineering contain general operations controls and controls for systems such as the deflector and weapons.*

*The weapons bay is essentially a two-deck room that can open to space. Torpedoes, tricobalt devices, and other deployable weapon devices are stored here, and on more than one occasion have been dropped off the back of the ship. There are control consoles lining the walls and a crane-like mechanism that can move weapons around as needed.*

*Finally, the shuttlebay. Positioned on the bottom of the ship, it comes complete with a whole two Danube-class runabouts and Voporak's personal Delta Flyer class shuttle. The room is circular, with two levels, all centered around an area of the floor which can lower down to allow shuttles to leave the ship.*

*The Black Phantom's hull is made of tritanium, plated in neutronium alloy. Three shield arrays protect the ship, one of which is a temporal shield. The temporal shield protects from temporal jumps, fluxes, and anomalies. Up front are four cannons lined along the nacelles, a dual beam bank, a torpedo tube in the deflector dish, and two torpedo tubes in the back with a turret on top of the ship. The ship usually uses antiproton energy for its weapons, but does have a second, much deadlier, experimental, and dangerous weapon. Developed in the weapon labs and upgraded with other technologies, the ship can fire Omega particle weaponry. The Black Phantom has a powerful cloaking device and can reach a top warp speed of 9.9994 - still remaining undetectable.*
*OOC: Interesting... But 9.94 in the timeline currently in 2531 is a little bit slow plus weapons are out dated but perfect for 2409... *
Captain
# 7523
06-10-2013, 11:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Sinclaire: now then i dont think my work is done in UNSC space they will still need help to evacute other places still
*Before Sinclaire leaves the final world is taken... the veil feels pain as life is being drained away... Even Newtypes feel the pain...*
Career Officer
# 7524
06-10-2013, 11:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Before Sinclaire leaves the final world is taken... the veil feels pain as life is being drained away... Even Newtypes feel the pain...*
Sinclaire clenchs his hands as he feels it as they let off a black glow.

Sinclaire: those no good...

In a flash sinclaire is gone. He reappears on ds 61 outside sams quarters. AS he hits the chime again and again.

Meanwhile

UNSC Infinity

Del Rio: report

Officer: nothing sir. Still silent

Del Rio walks over and looks at the holo display in the center of the bridge. 1800 ships have gathered. as del rio decides the next course of action.

OOC: wont be on again till late tomorrow night.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Starfleet Veteran
# 7525
06-11-2013, 11:21 AM
Quote:
James: *calms down* That much I knew... I don't think even she fully knows. I had some inkling... Concerned with the implications of such things... Including galactic safety... Who was that man that came through... I know he is hiding something.. I know he is mostly hiding it from you..?
Drake: Of course Stane is hiding something from me, but at this point it is in Earth's best interests to cooperate with him.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 7526
06-11-2013, 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Drake: Of course Stane is hiding something from me, but at this point it is in Earth's best interests to cooperate with him.
*Lets him go..*

James: I can't let him take my daughter you know that, as a father and a husband I can't do that. Go Drake. I can't hate you for what you had to do.

*Leaves him in the hall and goes to find his daughter and Stane*

*Stane feels him approach and curses his luck...*

Stane: Tara do you understand that you must go with me?
Captain
# 7527
06-11-2013, 05:16 PM
*Allen calls the guardians...*

Allen: Gentlemen we must prepare for war. Not just for the mortals but for our own survival... If we can go out and strike the shadow splinter factions in Andromeda and the milky way...
Career Officer
# 7528
06-11-2013, 09:09 PM
Quote:
*Allen calls the guardians...*

Allen: Gentlemen we must prepare for war. Not just for the mortals but for our own survival... If we can go out and strike the shadow splinter factions in Andromeda and the milky way...
Sinclaire: enough is enough. WE have let this go on and look at how many have been killed. Its time we end this once and for all.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Starfleet Veteran
# 7529
06-12-2013, 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Sinclaire: enough is enough. WE have let this go on and look at how many have been killed. Its time we end this once and for all.
OOC: Let the Shadows make the first move. I have an absolutely explosive endgame in mind.

You'll see.

*Siraga and Arthur walk towards the two.*

Siraga: We're not ready for a war. If the Shadows return in full force, it will take the Guardians to stop them, and many of us have still not returned from the barrier.

Arthur: But, Siraga, didn't you train me to fight Shadows, without giving me the Guardian gene?

Siraga: True, but you had Excalibur.

Arthur: You can prepare several races for this coming war the same way you prepared me for Mordred's assault.

*Siraga nods.*

Very well.

*Ryan, Se'dan, Tokra and Taraka arrive and Siraga speaks to the full group.*

In the first and second Shadow Wars, aeons ago, when our ancient races were young, the Shadows did not use disciples to attack us. Shadows and Guardians directly fought one another.

After the third war, the Shadows went into hiding. In the meantime, many of the ancient Empires collapsed, such as mine and the Shedai. Most of the remaining Guardians either went into self-imposed exile, hiding, or beyond the Galactic Rim. My partner and I were the only ones remaining to watch over this Galaxy, while the Shadows consolidated their control over Andromeda, as gods. When she... perished... I was the only one remaining.

2000 years ago, the Shadows began moving again, but slowly. Mor'dred, known to humans as "Mordred", inhabited the body of a human and slowly raised an army, all under his will. Some were other Shadows inhabiting Human hosts, others were transformed by Mordred, and the rest already had the power inside.

Ryan: You mean the Guardian gene occurred naturally on Earth?

Siraga: It is why Earth was such a strategically important point during the wars. We saw your people becoming another Guardian Race.

Arthur: Magic was commonplace in my time. Shunned, but common. Warlocks refrained from revealing their powers because of the threat of execution for witchcraft.

Siraga: And over centuries, those with the gene were exterminated. Until recently, the gene has never been strong enough in a survivor to become active.

As Mordred's army grew, Camelot became a beacon of prosperity and peace, even to "magic".

Sensing the conflict coming, I forged Ex'cali'bur to aid Arthur in the battle. It is forged from an Iconian metal that is immune to the Twilight force, and channels it.

I encoded the sword with Arthur's DNA pattern so only he could wield it.

There isn't much of the metal left in the Milky Way... but among my people...

Ryan: Taragi may be able to forge weapons against the Shadows there.

Siraga: It has to made with a certain method, and only a few forge-masters knew of it. The knowledge was lost after the Exodus, save for myself and Taraka.

Taraka: Our staffs are made from the metal.

Siraga: Assuming the Shadows bring weapons, we'll need them also, but they never did in the war. These weapons would serve to bring balance so the younger races may fight.

Ryan: You should start with the Iconians and Prometheans. As older races, they'll know more about the Shadows than the others.

They'll also be better prepared.

Taraka: I'll find Tal. He has experience with the Prometheans. He can train them to fight.

Se'dan: I shall prepare the Dominion and Klingon Empire for war.

Ryan: I'll continue to train Sam... if I can find her.

Siraga: I shall prepare the Iconians and have them start producing weapons.

Sinclaire, as you have more experience with the humans, I'd ask you to prepare the Federation and Republic.

Tokra: To Andromeda, with Allen, I shall go. Locate any Shadow follower planets, we shall.

Arthur: And what of me?

Ryan: I'll start looking for Sam at DS61. Come with me. Once we're there, you can start training them to fight.

Arthur: Aye.

*Ryan and Arthur vanish together, as does Taraka, with Se'dan following behind, leaving Sinclaire, Allen, Tokra and Siraga.*

Siraga: Are you ready?
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 7530
06-12-2013, 09:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: Let the Shadows make the first move. I have an absolutely explosive endgame in mind.

You'll see.

*Siraga and Arthur walk towards the two.*

Siraga: We're not ready for a war. If the Shadows return in full force, it will take the Guardians to stop them, and many of us have still not returned from the barrier.

Arthur: But, Siraga, didn't you train me to fight Shadows, without giving me the Guardian gene?

Siraga: True, but you had Excalibur.

Arthur: You can prepare several races for this coming war the same way you prepared me for Mordred's assault.

*Siraga nods.*

Very well.

*Ryan, Se'dan, Tokra and Taraka arrive and Siraga speaks to the full group.*

In the first and second Shadow Wars, aeons ago, when our ancient races were young, the Shadows did not use disciples to attack us. Shadows and Guardians directly fought one another.

After the third war, the Shadows went into hiding. In the meantime, many of the ancient Empires collapsed, such as mine and the Shedai. Most of the remaining Guardians either went into self-imposed exile, hiding, or beyond the Galactic Rim. My partner and I were the only ones remaining to watch over this Galaxy, while the Shadows consolidated their control over Andromeda, as gods. When she... perished... I was the only one remaining.

2000 years ago, the Shadows began moving again, but slowly. Mor'dred, known to humans as "Mordred", inhabited the body of a human and slowly raised an army, all under his will. Some were other Shadows inhabiting Human hosts, others were transformed by Mordred, and the rest already had the power inside.

Ryan: You mean the Guardian gene occurred naturally on Earth?

Siraga: It is why Earth was such a strategically important point during the wars. We saw your people becoming another Guardian Race.

Arthur: Magic was commonplace in my time. Shunned, but common. Warlocks refrained from revealing their powers because of the threat of execution for witchcraft.

Siraga: And over centuries, those with the gene were exterminated. Until recently, the gene has never been strong enough in a survivor to become active.

As Mordred's army grew, Camelot became a beacon of prosperity and peace, even to "magic".

Sensing the conflict coming, I forged Ex'cali'bur to aid Arthur in the battle. It is forged from an Iconian metal that is immune to the Twilight force, and channels it.

I encoded the sword with Arthur's DNA pattern so only he could wield it.

There isn't much of the metal left in the Milky Way... but among my people...

Ryan: Taragi may be able to forge weapons against the Shadows there.

Siraga: It has to made with a certain method, and only a few forge-masters knew of it. The knowledge was lost after the Exodus, save for myself and Taraka.

Taraka: Our staffs are made from the metal.

Siraga: Assuming the Shadows bring weapons, we'll need them also, but they never did in the war. These weapons would serve to bring balance so the younger races may fight.

Ryan: You should start with the Iconians and Prometheans. As older races, they'll know more about the Shadows than the others.

They'll also be better prepared.

Taraka: I'll find Tal. He has experience with the Prometheans. He can train them to fight.

Se'dan: I shall prepare the Dominion and Klingon Empire for war.

Ryan: I'll continue to train Sam... if I can find her.

Siraga: I shall prepare the Iconians and have them start producing weapons.

Sinclaire, as you have more experience with the humans, I'd ask you to prepare the Federation and Republic.

Tokra: To Andromeda, with Allen, I shall go. Locate any Shadow follower planets, we shall.

Arthur: And what of me?

Ryan: I'll start looking for Sam at DS61. Come with me. Once we're there, you can start training them to fight.

Arthur: Aye.

*Ryan and Arthur vanish together, as does Taraka, with Se'dan following behind, leaving Sinclaire, Allen, Tokra and Siraga.*

Siraga: Are you ready?
OOC: Is this still in line with a long war as I had that in mind... I just had in mind trying to sound some sort of prep.. So it will be a war of attrition...

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 06-12-2013 at 09:48 AM.