Career Officer
# 7551
06-15-2013, 12:46 PM
OOC: sorry for not posting ended up in the hospital for few days.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Starfleet Veteran
# 7552
06-15-2013, 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
OOC: Don't worry about it man. Nothing serious I hope?
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Captain
# 7553
06-15-2013, 07:36 PM
Quote:
OOC: Hope its nothing serious...
Captain
# 7554
06-15-2013, 07:37 PM
Danny: Alright.. I have stretched out feelers for the cartel.
Career Officer
# 7555
06-15-2013, 08:55 PM
Ooc: its all better now mostly

Alpha quadrant
Location classified

Cole stands aboard the infinities observation deck with terrace.

Cole: now what we spend decades batteling one enemy to have the other just come in and wipe away what we call home.

Terrace: we will wait and see what happens. That's all we can do at this point.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
# 7556
06-15-2013, 11:55 PM
Quote:
Ooc: its all better now mostly

Alpha quadrant
Location classified

Cole stands aboard the infinities observation deck with terrace.

Cole: now what we spend decades batteling one enemy to have the other just come in and wipe away what we call home.

Terrace: we will wait and see what happens. That's all we can do at this point.
Officer: Sir.. ONI is on short range comms... they want to know what happened on the station..

*OOC: I will leave what happened to Cutter to you.*
Starfleet Veteran
# 7557
06-16-2013, 03:41 PM
*U.S.S. Dresden, Observation Lounge. Tucker and Sanders are seated with Captain Jack Forrester and Danny attending via holo-comm. There is a holographic representation of the Black Phantom floating just above the centre of the table.*

Tucker: The Black Phantom was retrofitted with state-of-the-art Federation offensive and defensive technology. That includes Omega Disruptors, Zeta Torpedoes, and AT Shields. It also has Republic Zero-Point Cannon technology. This is all tech that the Federation and Republic feel cannot be allowed to remain in Orion hands.

Sanders: Do we know anything about which Cartel took the plans?

Jack: Yes. The Duranus Cartel.

Sanders: I've heard of them. They've been around since the mid-24th Century, but I thought they were just mobsters - slavers, dealers in contraband, etc.

Jack: They were, until a few months ago.

Tucker: A few months ago, the Orion Syndicate was split in two when a large chunk of the Cartels separated and united with several other Crime Syndicates: The Kar'moon Alliance.

Jack: The two powers are in a state of mob war. Over a hundred civilian ships have been lost in the Shoal Zone from the crossfire alone - over 2000 civilians dead. The Orion Syndicate is losing.

Tucker: Thanks to an unknown benefactor, the Duranus Cartel has managed to receive a new class of Vessel, and been able to upgrade their existing ones. Combine that with the cartel's excessive wealth, and you get the Orion equivalent of St. George's Golden Cavalry.

Sanders: With the technology stolen from the Federation, they could even the odds against the Kar'moon.

Jack: Which is the one reason Command was willing to let them get away with it.

Better to have a crime syndicate where we know where they stand and how to reason with them - not to mention who have morals - than a bunch of cut-throats.

Tucker: But, it's not that simple. The Black Phantom also has a Temporal Node, stolen from the Borg. That is technology which has been outlawed by every single Khitomer Convention since 2415. It is only allowed to be researched on one planet, with equal participation from all interested parties. No way in hell can we let the Orions reverse-engineer it.

Sanders: Danny? Opinions?
My Fan Fictions

Career Officer
# 7558
06-16-2013, 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Officer: Sir.. ONI is on short range comms... they want to know what happened on the station..

*OOC: I will leave what happened to Cutter to you.*
Terrace: tell them ill be in touch soon. Ill send parangosky my report
Career Officer
# 7559
06-16-2013, 03:50 PM
Cole watchs as the officer walks out

Cole: we spend decades fighting to survive and then after the dust settles we get wiped out.

Terrace: UNSC space may be occupied at the moment but dont think we plan on letting it stay that way.

Cole: sir

Terrace: before the fleet left i sent a message for all worlds to cooperate with them.

Cole: why?

Terrace: if we couldnt stop them you think they could? they will wait and learn what they can when we are ready we will send in prowlers to gather intel and prepare ourselves. Besides we still have a hefty weapon. All current ships are being refitted with special upgraded weapons . WE didnt have the tesseract for all those years and not put it to good use.
Starfleet Veteran
# 7560
06-16-2013, 03:55 PM
Quote:
Cole watchs as the officer walks out

Cole: we spend decades fighting to survive and then after the dust settles we get wiped out.

Terrace: UNSC space may be occupied at the moment but dont think we plan on letting it stay that way.

Cole: sir

Terrace: before the fleet left i sent a message for all worlds to cooperate with them.

Cole: why?

Terrace: if we couldnt stop them you think they could? they will wait and learn what they can when we are ready we will send in prowlers to gather intel and prepare ourselves. Besides we still have a hefty weapon. All current ships are being refitted with special upgraded weapons . WE didnt have the tesseract for all those years and not put it to good use.
OOC: Chronologically, they've only had it for about 6 months.
My Fan Fictions