Captain
# 7571
06-17-2013, 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Cole: damn scramble all fighters prep all weapon bays. And prepare ti make a blind jump.
Officer: Aye sir... *Blasts rumble past the ships and hits three in one shot... the vessels make the blind jump to avoid them.. *

Officer: How the hell did they find us..

Comm ensign: I think they heard our scanners sir... They do let off a very low key frequency but enough to pick up on their sensors along with an ion trail ..
Captain
# 7572
06-17-2013, 02:33 PM
*Parallel 2531*

*Tara feels her father close by... as does Stane*

Stane: Damn.. Doesn't matter anyway..

*removes the cube glowing crimson and opens the portal to the Prime Timeline.. He grabs Tara as James bursts in*

James: Tara!

Stane: Sorry James not this time..

*They step through as James runs through to them and gets dragged into the portal with them.*

*Stane and Tara arrive at the world to find the machine fully prepared and running with Synthesizers and Face Dancers. Shadow comes to them*

Shadow: Come we do not have a lot of time Stane.. You have done well..

Arbiter: Not bad for a human... Come I will grant you your present for your service...

Stane: What is the gift.

Arbiter: You will see human..

*Elsewhere James drops into Sam's Quarters shoulder first... with a loud thud...*

James: I am getting too old for this crap... Where the hell am I?

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 06-17-2013 at 02:37 PM.
Captain
# 7573
06-17-2013, 02:38 PM
Shadow Baron: My lord Drazaak Stane has come with the key and with the tesseract we are ready to proceed.
Starfleet Veteran
# 7574
06-17-2013, 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Shadow Baron: My lord Drazaak Stane has come with the key and with the tesseract we are ready to proceed.
Drazaak: Good. I can begin moving my last pieces into place.
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 7575
06-17-2013, 02:46 PM
Quote:
*Parallel 2531*

*Tara feels her father close by... as does Stane*

Stane: Damn.. Doesn't matter anyway..

*removes the cube glowing crimson and opens the portal to the Prime Timeline.. He grabs Tara as James bursts in*

James: Tara!

Stane: Sorry James not this time..

*They step through as James runs through to them and gets dragged into the portal with them.*

*Stane and Tara arrive at the world to find the machine fully prepared and running with Synthesizers and Face Dancers. Shadow comes to them*

Shadow: Come we do not have a lot of time Stane.. You have done well..

Arbiter: Not bad for a human... Come I will grant you your present for your service...

Stane: What is the gift.

Arbiter: You will see human..

*Elsewhere James drops into Sam's Quarters shoulder first... with a loud thud...*

James: I am getting too old for this crap... Where the hell am I?
*Sam turns around, shocked.*

Sam *shocked*: James?!

*She runs over and hugs him. The first thing James notices is that they're on DS61, from the Station's seal on the wall monitor, and finds that there is a lot off pain in Sam's mind, like she was hugging a ghost.*
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 7576
06-17-2013, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Sam turns around, shocked.*

Sam *shocked*: James?!

*She runs over and hugs him. The first thing James notices is that they're on DS61, from the Station's seal on the wall monitor, and finds that there is a lot off pain in Sam's mind, like she was hugging a ghost.*
James: uh... Hun What the... Where is our daughter?
Career Officer
# 7577
06-17-2013, 02:49 PM
Cole stands on the infinities bridge as they are in slipspace.

Cole: I want a status after we exit slipspace.

Ooc: I read the mail and think making them join together is an awsome idea.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Starfleet Veteran
# 7578
06-17-2013, 02:50 PM
*U.S.S. Dresden, Observation Lounge.*

Sanders: I have a plan. Me and Danny will go to Letheas and sneak aboard the Orion ship when the Letheans beam over to make the deal. We'll raid the Computers and grab the plans, then get out.

Jack: That's a bit dangerous, don't ya think?

Sanders: I never said it wouldn't be dangerous.

*He looks at Danny.*

I mean, that's half the fun, right? What do ya say, Danny? Just like old times?
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 7579
06-17-2013, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*U.S.S. Dresden, Observation Lounge.*

Sanders: I have a plan. Me and Danny will go to Letheas and sneak aboard the Orion ship when the Letheans beam over to make the deal. We'll raid the Computers and grab the plans, then get out.

Jack: That's a bit dangerous, don't ya think?

Sanders: I never said it wouldn't be dangerous.

*He looks at Danny.*

I mean, that's half the fun, right? What do ya say, Danny? Just like old times?
Danny: *smirks* Pulling your backside out of the fire again sure.. Just like Boros
Starfleet Veteran
# 7580
06-17-2013, 02:59 PM
Quote:
James: uh... Hun What the... Where is our daughter?
Sam: Daugh--?

*She pulls away, looking at James confused, and a little scared.*

"Hun"? James, what are you talking about?

*He now notices that Sam looks a lot more conflicted, slightly darker in personality, then when he last saw her.*

OOC: This should be pretty awkward, considering we know that the James from this reality also had feelings for Sam (unrequited love, you are one evil son of a targ) and the fact that Sam always felt responsible for his death, and considered James a dear friend. Also, given what's happened to Sam recently... what with her duplicate's death at her hands, T'mar's injury, her fall to the Shadows, her return to the light...

Also, from James' perspective, he and Sam have been married for several years. He has just as little idea what's happening as Sam.

Now, remember, Sam's Guardian blocks telepathic scanning. James' arrival caught her and it off guard, so he has a little probing space, but it's mainly empathic. He can't read her thoughts or memories.
My Fan Fictions