Captain
# 7621
06-18-2013, 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob: show yourself or are you to afraid to speak to me face to face?
Stane: Afraid no... This is part of the game... You see I reached what I always wanted to unlock the very secrets of technology and understand the meaning of this continuing cycle of life.

So why should I show myself.. You wonder and fumble around in the dark and I will let you believe that for the time being...

*The song plays... he knows he has heard it before... before the fall of the UNSC... its heavy... loud and skull splitting... *

Millions upon Millions of years of knowledge as a gift...

Jacob... Your father was always saying no to experiments... did not want to push the boundaries so I rigged that accident...

I am the puppet master that holds all the strings..
Captain
# 7622
06-18-2013, 08:52 PM
Quote:
Sinclaire: make sense where are they and where is this holtz
Guardian: We are making a faulty assumption... We do not know anything...

They... their song is so loud so skull splitting and so enticing...

*The Guardian struggles to get up...*

They are... harvesting.... harvesting everything...

Nothing in our knowledge tells us of these beings...

*Sheer exhaustion is about to come...*

Holtz... is here on... Earth... Eccentric...

They are coming... legions of them...
Career Officer
# 7623
06-18-2013, 10:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Stane: Afraid no... This is part of the game... You see I reached what I always wanted to unlock the very secrets of technology and understand the meaning of this continuing cycle of life.

So why should I show myself.. You wonder and fumble around in the dark and I will let you believe that for the time being...

*The song plays... he knows he has heard it before... before the fall of the UNSC... its heavy... loud and skull splitting... *

Millions upon Millions of years of knowledge as a gift...

Jacob... Your father was always saying no to experiments... did not want to push the boundaries so I rigged that accident...

I am the puppet master that holds all the strings..
Jacob: You are someone who thinks he knows the truth but does not. A coward who can not face me even as he speaks. I may have learned alot but one thing i already knew. Darkness always loses stane. And you can know once we find you im coming for you.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Career Officer
# 7624
06-18-2013, 10:17 PM
Quote:
Guardian: We are making a faulty assumption... We do not know anything...

They... their song is so loud so skull splitting and so enticing...

*The Guardian struggles to get up...*

They are... harvesting.... harvesting everything...

Nothing in our knowledge tells us of these beings...

*Sheer exhaustion is about to come...*

Holtz... is here on... Earth... Eccentric...

They are coming... legions of them...
Sinclaire: rest now my friend it will be all right. Calm down adn we will return and address the council about this matter together then we will find this person
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Captain
# 7625
06-18-2013, 10:19 PM
Quote:
Sinclaire: rest now my friend it will be all right. Calm down adn we will return and address the council about this matter together then we will find this person
*Mechanical twin blade comes from no where and assassinates the Guardian easily.. Sending Sinclaire into a wall.. Taking the corpse... and setting the room back the entity leaves.. The song playing..*
Captain
# 7626
06-18-2013, 10:26 PM
Quote:
Jacob: You are someone who thinks he knows the truth but does not. A coward who can not face me even as he speaks. I may have learned alot but one thing i already knew. Darkness always loses stane. And you can know once we find you im coming for you.
Stane: Coward? Use your other eyes boy... An idiot boy who has no idea what he is facing...

*An after-image flashes of Stane his eyes a disturbing blue in the dark... his skin slowly starting to turn into something else. Something inorganic.*

Darkness? This is nothing to do with light or dark... But with time. Time, Evolution, and a debt we all men must pay. Even Guardians.

You'll never see me coming... Jacob...

*The song continues playing but the lingering sense of strength still remains... like a corruption.. But not radiating in either darkness or in the light.
Captain
# 7627
06-18-2013, 10:29 PM
Artbiter: Was it necessary to toy with the whelp...

Stane: In good time Arbiter... My thoughts could aid our masters significantly especially given the materials needed.

Arbiter: You will have them then.. *a grin enters his face... the blue light showing from his eyes.*

Stane: We must begin to break Adjeca... he has been a thorn... but no longer it seems.
Career Officer
# 7628
06-18-2013, 10:35 PM
Quote:
Stane: Coward? Use your other eyes boy... An idiot boy who has no idea what he is facing...

*An after-image flashes of Stane his eyes a disturbing blue in the dark... his skin slowly starting to turn into something else. Something inorganic.*

Darkness? This is nothing to do with light or dark... But with time. Time, Evolution, and a debt we all men must pay. Even Guardians.

You'll never see me coming... Jacob...

*The song continues playing but the lingering sense of strength still remains... like a corruption.. But not radiating in either darkness or in the light.
Jacob stands there a moment

Jacob: roland get me vanguard on the line and prepare project ARC for deployment

Roland: sir message sent to vanguard but that suit isnt ready yet we still have yet to fully stabilize the power level of the suit with that of your chest piece which you refuse to fix even though we have the tech now.

Jacob: well then looks like we get to do some field testing roland. Any luck on tracing stane

Roland: no whatever he is using it masked him well i am still keeping my eye on all comm traffic in the region though.

Jacob: good Roland lets do this its time to get the team back and soon
Career Officer
# 7629
06-18-2013, 10:37 PM
Quote:
*Mechanical twin blade comes from no where and assassinates the Guardian easily.. Sending Sinclaire into a wall.. Taking the corpse... and setting the room back the entity leaves.. The song playing..*
Sinclaire: NO!

Sinclaire smashs his fist into the wall leaving a dent
Career Officer
# 7630
06-19-2013, 01:32 AM
Jacob is sitting in a lab a small hollow of roland near by with a blue and grey suit in the middle. A miss match of tools lay around him and all over the lab as he is working on it adding different things to it and updating it.

Jacob: roland where did we put the compression phaser at for the arm weapon port?

Roland: i believe you left it over in the armory one moment and ill check

Jacob: Roland how right do you think stane really is about everything

Roland : if i where to use your own words you would say he is a crazy maniac who should have been shot years ago.

Jacob smiles as he sets down a tool

Jacob: thanks roland

Roland: sir you dont plan on testing the suit yet do you?

Jacob: of course i do we are going to visit someone who can help us if any one i want on the team when all hell breaks lose it would be sinclaire.

jacob takes off his lab jacket and walks towards the suit as it turns on the platform and opens up for him. He takes another step as the armor begins to form up around him covering his legs and working its way up all the way till the helmet closes around his face.

The HUD comes up quickly displaying weapons layout shield strength engine power transport power and armor integrity

Roland: all systems holding steady so far

Jacob: now lets go find our friend also roland keep the channel open in case we get a call back from vanguard