Captain
# 7631
06-19-2013, 09:15 AM
*Arbiter glides through the Vanguard base..

He finds the message and deletes it.. permanently. He soon leaves..*
Captain
# 7632
06-19-2013, 09:23 AM
*The USS Freedom arrives at DS61 for a routine stop for trading... and refugee transport...*

*The Bridge*

Wax: Commander.. Have our passengers be ready to depart.

Damon: Aye sir..

*They feel a familiar presence... that they know all too well...*

Damon: Sir... did you feel that?

Wax: Yes I did... It can't be..

Texira: How....

Damon: I will speak with Matt and see what is going on...
Career Officer
# 7633
06-19-2013, 09:29 AM
Jacob soon walks into sinclaires office.

Jacob: sinclaire where are you where did you go now. Roland anything

Roland: I would say sir thar he isn't here.

Jacob: thanks captain obvious
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Starfleet Veteran
# 7634
06-19-2013, 09:42 AM
*R.S.S. Republic. The Republic is almost ready for departure. Matt and Sam are speaking in the Ready Room.*

Sam: The problem we have now is how do we get him on board?

Matt: We're going to have to sneak him over. The transporters will draw too much attention.

Sam: We could sneak him to an airlock through the Jefferies Tubes.

Matt: Wouldn't work. The airlocks are monitored.

What we need is to get him aboard without anyone seeing him.

Sam: No we don't. We've been going about this the wrong way. We need to keep anyone from ID'ing him, not from seeing him!

Matt: A holo-skin.

Sam: We pick a member of the Republic's regular crew complement who hasn't gone on Shore Leave yet, have him beam over with the holo-skin and give it to James. James can then beam back.

When the Station checks it, they'll assume it was a computer glitch. The internal sensors will be down for maintenance in an hour, and once they are, we just have to wait until a transporter is unattended so no-one can act as an eye-witness.

Matt: Okay. Lieutenant Davison hasn't gone over yet. I'll have him take the holo-skin over.

Sam: I'll tell James the plan.

*10 minutes later. Sam's bought James up to speed on the plan and Lieutenant Davison has given James the holo-skin and his combadge. Now James just needs to beam aboard the Republic.

Republic, Bridge. The lieutenant at Ops looks to matt, who is sitting in the Command Chair.*

Ops: Sir, the U.S.S. Freedom is hailing. It's Captain Wax, sir. He's asking for you.

Matt: I'll take it in my Ready Room.

*Matt walks into his Ready Room, taps the holo-interface and Wax's face soon appears as Matt sits down.*

Captain, what can I do for you?
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 7635
06-19-2013, 09:58 AM
Jacob: roland have you heard from vanguard yet

Roland: no we have received no comm from anyone.

Jacob: well then this is interesting.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Career Officer
# 7636
06-19-2013, 10:18 AM
Jacob: roland anything strange on sensors?

Roland: besides the strange temporal readings we've had no. Not really. Hm that is interesting though.

Jacob: tell me you didn't break inti starfleets comm and computer systems again.

Roland: well

Jacob: what did you find

Roland: well it atually was more like almost all the comms I just accessed. It appearss someone had a very secure transmission and I thought I'd see what it was. Appareantly the orions stole a ship with highly advanced tech that sanders was asked to help get back.

Jacob: interesting is right. Try to get a hold of whoever you can though. And roland good work.
Captain
# 7637
06-19-2013, 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*R.S.S. Republic. The Republic is almost ready for departure. Matt and Sam are speaking in the Ready Room.*

Sam: The problem we have now is how do we get him on board?

Matt: We're going to have to sneak him over. The transporters will draw too much attention.

Sam: We could sneak him to an airlock through the Jefferies Tubes.

Matt: Wouldn't work. The airlocks are monitored.

What we need is to get him aboard without anyone seeing him.

Sam: No we don't. We've been going about this the wrong way. We need to keep anyone from ID'ing him, not from seeing him!

Matt: A holo-skin.

Sam: We pick a member of the Republic's regular crew complement who hasn't gone on Shore Leave yet, have him beam over with the holo-skin and give it to James. James can then beam back.

When the Station checks it, they'll assume it was a computer glitch. The internal sensors will be down for maintenance in an hour, and once they are, we just have to wait until a transporter is unattended so no-one can act as an eye-witness.

Matt: Okay. Lieutenant Davison hasn't gone over yet. I'll have him take the holo-skin over.

Sam: I'll tell James the plan.

*10 minutes later. Sam's bought James up to speed on the plan and Lieutenant Davison has given James the holo-skin and his combadge. Now James just needs to beam aboard the Republic.

Republic, Bridge. The lieutenant at Ops looks to matt, who is sitting in the Command Chair.*

Ops: Sir, the U.S.S. Freedom is hailing. It's Captain Wax, sir. He's asking for you.

Matt: I'll take it in my Ready Room.

*Matt walks into his Ready Room, taps the holo-interface and Wax's face soon appears as Matt sits down.*

Captain, what can I do for you?
Captain Wax: I felt someone who should not be alive... I know he is there Matt. What ever your planning we want in on it.

*OOC: It is a bit of help... You are going to need it...*

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 06-19-2013 at 10:51 AM.
Captain
# 7638
06-19-2013, 10:38 AM
James: Who are those twins...
Career Officer
# 7639
06-19-2013, 10:55 AM
Roland: sir need I remind you that prolonged use of the suit currently takes a great strain on you physically.

Jacob: roland we are playing catch up with stane. I want to be ahead of him when things get nasty. We can't afford to not be working right now.
Captain
# 7640
06-19-2013, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Roland: sir need I remind you that prolonged use of the suit currently takes a great strain on you physically.

Jacob: roland we are playing catch up with stane. I want to be ahead of him when things get nasty. We can't afford to not be working right now.
*All the while the only thing he can hear is the song. Skull splitting him. in pain..*