Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,764
# 7641
06-19-2013, 11:01 AM
Shadow Baron: My lord Our forces are ready... Do you wish to strike the conference now or do you wish to wait... The key is ready...

*Tara is taken into the room not harmed but has a bracelet on her wrist stopping her powers..*
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,588
# 7642
06-19-2013, 11:09 AM
Jacob: roland perform a mental back link and trace the origin of the sound back to its source. Also give me a list of possible targets that stane would want to hit. He wouldn't come and gloat like that unless somerhing big was about to go down.

Roland: working and bringing up list of possible targets now. Should I alert starfleet and the republic of the impending doom you feel is coming sir.

Jacob: yes send a message to both.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,335
# 7643
06-19-2013, 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Shadow Baron: My lord Our forces are ready... Do you wish to strike the conference now or do you wish to wait... The key is ready...

*Tara is taken into the room not harmed but has a bracelet on her wrist stopping her powers..*
Drazaak: Not yet. There is one final piece that remains to be put into place.

Let the fools have their conference. The destruction of their peace is not our goal.

And soon, as Rome fell on Terra, so shall they.
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,335
# 7644
06-19-2013, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Captain Wax: I felt someone who should not be alive... I know he is there Matt. What ever your planning we want in on it.

*OOC: It is a bit of help... You are going to need it...*
Matt: It's a bit more complicated than that, Wax. I'm not even full on the details myself.
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,588
# 7645
06-19-2013, 01:05 PM
Roland: sir still no response from vanguard.

Jacob: ok so what is our next goal
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,764
# 7646
06-19-2013, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Matt: It's a bit more complicated than that, Wax. I'm not even full on the details myself.
Wax: Is anything ever simple in life?
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,764
# 7647
06-19-2013, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob: roland perform a mental back link and trace the origin of the sound back to its source. Also give me a list of possible targets that stane would want to hit. He wouldn't come and gloat like that unless somerhing big was about to go down.

Roland: working and bringing up list of possible targets now. Should I alert starfleet and the republic of the impending doom you feel is coming sir.

Jacob: yes send a message to both.
*Nothing reaches them... *
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,588
# 7648
06-19-2013, 03:32 PM
Jacob: ok roland we aorked solo before looks like we do it again. First let's hit that conferenece and make sure everything is running smoothly there.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,588
# 7649
06-19-2013, 04:30 PM
Jacob soon arives at the conference and walks around

Jacob: anything roland

Roland: no sir nothing you would deam interesting anyways. But I must say your power levels are staying well balanced.

Jacob: that's because I'm a genious and improved the AFK reactors power.

Roland: interesting.

Jacob: haha no seriously we need to find what's going on so I can spend money on drinks at a club.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,335
# 7650
06-20-2013, 05:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Wax: Is anything ever simple in life?
Matt: I see your point.

*He leans back in his chair.*

*Muttering* Why do I never get the easy assignments?

*He looks back to the monitor.*

Alright. Meet me in the Situation Room. I'll bring Sam along and... we'll try to explain.

*5 minutes later, Wax walks into the Republic's Situation Room, noticing Sam and Matt standing together at the other end. Matt's uniform jacket is open, probably due to the stress the past day has put on him - though more likely because it doesn't fit properly. Sam's wearing a simple casual black T-shirt and black trousers.*

Sam: Captain.

Matt: I present to you the honourable pain-in-the-*ss, Samantha Marilla Allington.

*Sarcastically* Or have you already met?

*Sam elbows him in the arm.*

Sam: Don't you have anything better to...? Never mind. That line never ends with me winning the argument.

Matt: And it only took you 7 years to realise.
My Fan Fictions
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:58 AM.