Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,586
# 7651
06-20-2013, 08:38 AM
Jacob: well roland let's go get a drink since its apparently quite here and the comms silent

Roland: sir shouldn't you have more pressing concerns then what drink to choose

Jacob: right now no I don't think I really really do. Now let's go relax a awhile and then we can worry about the end of the galaxy as we know it.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,757
# 7652
06-20-2013, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Matt: I see your point.

*He leans back in his chair.*

*Muttering* Why do I never get the easy assignments?

*He looks back to the monitor.*

Alright. Meet me in the Situation Room. I'll bring Sam along and... we'll try to explain.

*5 minutes later, Wax walks into the Republic's Situation Room, noticing Sam and Matt standing together at the other end. Matt's uniform jacket is open, probably due to the stress the past day has put on him - though more likely because it doesn't fit properly. Sam's wearing a simple casual black T-shirt and black trousers.*

Sam: Captain.

Matt: I present to you the honourable pain-in-the-*ss, Samantha Marilla Allington.

*Sarcastically* Or have you already met?

*Sam elbows him in the arm.*

Sam: Don't you have anything better to...? Never mind. That line never ends with me winning the argument.

Matt: And it only took you 7 years to realise.
Wax: *Looks at Matt with a snarky look on his face* She still wears the pants huh?


So what is James doing around....

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 06-20-2013 at 10:03 AM.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,586
# 7653
06-20-2013, 10:29 AM
Jacob relaxs at a nearby club sipping on a mixture of ronulan ale and surian brandy.

Jacob: oh roland isn't this much more fun.

Roland: no it isn't

Jacob: well forget I asked you then
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 6,586
# 7654
06-20-2013, 10:44 AM
Jacob after spending some time at the club gets up as he leaves he walks outside and wanders around the town for awhile.

Roland: sir are you looking for something

Jacob: no just taking some time to relax before we get ready to go and save the galaxy.

Roland: interesting. Sir I'm still picking up a tempiral anomnily in republic space.

Jacob: what kind of anomily

Roland: it appears a temporal disturbance. It is possible that it was this same anomily that was detected awhile ago as well.

Jacob: well roland get a location at set a marker

The suit comes around him again

Jacob: let's go see if stane let a back door open.

Ooc: allen you actually did a good job in naking a way for me to bring the unsc a new strength
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,757
# 7655
06-20-2013, 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jacob after spending some time at the club gets up as he leaves he walks outside and wanders around the town for awhile.

Roland: sir are you looking for something

Jacob: no just taking some time to relax before we get ready to go and save the galaxy.

Roland: interesting. Sir I'm still picking up a tempiral anomnily in republic space.

Jacob: what kind of anomily

Roland: it appears a temporal disturbance. It is possible that it was this same anomily that was detected awhile ago as well.

Jacob: well roland get a location at set a marker

The suit comes around him again

Jacob: let's go see if stane let a back door open.

Ooc: allen you actually did a good job in naking a way for me to bring the unsc a new strength
*OOC: True but also consider what the UNSC faced and how easily it was one sided. They probably did not fare much better. I was actually letting Jacob also mess around and well do his own thing... So lets keep it up. So we can tie these things up and get started. *
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,322
# 7656
06-20-2013, 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Wax: *Looks at Matt with a snarky look on his face* She still wears the pants huh?


So what is James doing around....
*Matt gives Wax an irked look before rolling his eyes.*

Matt: I'll let Sam explain.

Because I have no idea what's going on beyond the very basics.

Sam: It's not James. At least, not the James you knew.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,757
# 7657
06-20-2013, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Matt gives Wax an irked look before rolling his eyes.*

Matt: I'll let Sam explain.

Because I have no idea what's going on beyond the very basics.

Sam: It's not James. At least, not the James you knew.
Wax: That narrows down a couple things then.. But as long as he is not the stark raving mad men from the other end I am fine with it. But none the less go on.
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,322
# 7658
06-20-2013, 11:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Wax: That narrows down a couple things then.. But as long as he is not the stark raving mad men from the other end I am fine with it. But none the less go on.
Sam: From what we can figure, he's from another reality. We're not sure how he got here, but we know who bought him here.

Matt: A name I'm sure you remember.

Stane.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 12,757
# 7659
06-20-2013, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Sam: From what we can figure, he's from another reality. We're not sure how he got here, but we know who bought him here.

Matt: A name I'm sure you remember.

Stane.
Wax: That Petaq ....

Who is that fool in bed with now?
Starfleet Veteran
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,322
# 7660
06-20-2013, 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Wax: That Petaq ....

Who is that fool in bed with now?
Sam: Your guess is as good as mine.

Matt: There's a reason we're getting ready to leave. Stane kidnapped someone.

Sam: He kidnapped his daughter. As such, by default, he's irked, and thus I am irked.

Matt: Second we hear anything about his whereabouts, we're leaving... assuming James hurries up and uses the holo-skin we gave him.

*OOC: As a reminder...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*10 minutes later. Sam's bought James up to speed on the plan and Lieutenant Davison has given James the holo-skin and his combadge. Now James just needs to beam aboard the Republic.*
He still needs to use the holo-skin to beam over without being ID'd.*
My Fan Fictions
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:10 PM.