Captain
# 7681
06-21-2013, 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Orion Cruiser, 50LY from Letheas. A cargo shuttle leaves the Cruiser and heads on a course towards the Badlands.

On the shuttle, Tara opens a channel to Stane on an encrypted channel.*
*No response on the channel... Tara is nervous... she does feel a small pressure in the back of her head sharp throbbing pain. But then nothing. *

Stane: *In the dark of the shuttle* My dear why do you call for me since you now have everything you want?

*Blue eyes glowing in the dark..*
Starfleet Veteran
# 7682
06-21-2013, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*No response on the channel... Tara is nervous... she does feel a small pressure in the back of her head sharp throbbing pain. But then nothing. *

Stane: *In the dark of the shuttle* My dear why do you call for me since you now have everything you want?

*Blue eyes glowing in the dark..*
Tara: Stane?

I was hoping you'd be willing to discuss the adaptation of Borg technology to cooperate with our equipment. Specifically a Borg Temporal Node. But...

What.. what the hell happened to you?
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 7683
06-21-2013, 01:38 PM
Quote:
Tara: Stane?

I was hoping you'd be willing to discuss the adaptation of Borg technology to cooperate with our equipment. Specifically a Borg Temporal Node. But...

What.. what the hell happened to you?
Stane: Oh nothing I did not want. *He reveals himself as he steps out of the shadows, his hair is still present, eyes now normal but something inside is different, his skin is starting to grey and darken... with some patches of nanomachines...*

Why would you want a Borg temporal node for? Planning on time travel to kill off your enemies? Or kill certain Starfleet Admirals. Or is it Sam you want?

Its a pity really.. As I have found something that makes the Borg look like children in a play pen.

How about the powers of newtypes without the insanity or instability of the subjects?
Starfleet Veteran
# 7684
06-21-2013, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Stane: Oh nothing I did not want. *He reveals himself as he steps out of the shadows, his hair is still present, eyes now normal but something inside is different, his skin is starting to grey and darken... with some patches of nanomachines...*

Why would you want a Borg temporal node for? Planning on time travel to kill off your enemies? Or kill certain Starfleet Admirals. Or is it Sam you want?

Its a pity really.. As I have found something that makes the Borg look like children in a play pen.

How about the powers of newtypes without the insanity or instability of the subjects?
Tara: I was just thinking about how much latinum time travel could be worth to the right people.

And... if I did happen to accidentally wipe out the Kar'moon Alliance in the process... well, they won't be missed.

*She taps a key on the console.*
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 7685
06-21-2013, 01:50 PM
*R.S.S. Republic, Bridge. David is sitting in the Command Chair when the Ops lieutenant looks at him.*

Ops: Sir, you wanna look at this?

*David stands up and walks over.

Situation Room.*

David *Over comm*: Santiago to Captain Forrester.

Matt: Go ahead.

David *Over comm*: We just recieved a set of coordinates on one of the channels Sam gave us.

Sam: Stane.

Matt: Set course and engage at Transwarp - full speed!

*Within minutes the Republic is racing to the coordinates at Transwarp speeds.*
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 7686
06-21-2013, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Tara: I was just thinking about how much latinum time travel could be worth to the right people.

And... if I did happen to accidentally wipe out the Kar'moon Alliance in the process... well, they won't be missed.

*She taps a key on the console.*
Stane: A bit sore that they took my offer on the spice? You have to wonder if you would have been better off taking the offer.

Well that is business my dear.

Besides I enjoy watching competition. It is good for business.

Aside from petty concerns I don't see why not...

For free.

*leaves a pad on his seat as he vanishes into the dark bypassing the grid Tara put up...*

*Indoctrinated come and surround Tara...easily disarming her... and jamming the main systems... *

Stane: *in Tara's mind* Did you think I was going to be that foolish? Well my dear.. How about this... we make you one of us.

*laughs lightly as they take her away screaming... Leaving a Face Dancer in her place.*

*OOC: Ooo Please. I like seeing Tara and Sam going at each other. Besides he is just going to be long term causing instability in the entire galaxy.

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 06-21-2013 at 01:58 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 7687
06-21-2013, 02:00 PM
Quote:
Stane: A bit sore that they took my offer on the spice? You have to wonder if you would have been better off taking the offer.

What is your asking price?
OOC: Edited due to the post above being edited.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 7688
06-21-2013, 02:01 PM
Quote:
Tara: Well, considering how much this could be worth, and how much I'm likely to get by selling this to the Gorn Hegemony...

100,000,000 bars of Gold Pressed Latinum sound fair to you?
*OOC: Nvm*
Starfleet Veteran
# 7689
06-21-2013, 02:03 PM
Quote:

For free.

*leaves a pad on his seat as he vanishes into the dark bypassing the grid Tara put up...*

*Indoctrinated come and surround Tara...easily disarming her... and jamming the main systems... *

Stane: *in Tara's mind* Did you think I was going to be that foolish? Well my dear.. How about this... we make you one of us.

*laughs lightly as they take her away screaming... Leaving a Face Dancer in her place.*

*OOC: Ooo Please. I like seeing Tara and Sam going at each other. Besides he is just going to be long term causing instability in the entire galaxy.
OOC: Well, that's not messed up at...

Wait, this is one of your storylines.

I withdraw my point.

Though... the point of Tara revealing why she killed Sam's dad was kinda to end the conflict between them...

Ah well! I can make it work. So, I assume I control the Face Dancer?
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 7690
06-21-2013, 02:05 PM
Quote:
OOC: Well, that's not messed up at...

Wait, this is one of your storylines.

I withdraw my point.

Though... the point of Tara revealing why she killed Sam's dad was kinda to end the conflict between them...

Ah well! I can make it work. So, I assume I control the Face Dancer?
*OOC: Oh course like Artificial Newtypes you can do what you wish with their new personality. Plus think of it like another reason to really hate Stane. Even I do. *

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 06-21-2013 at 02:09 PM.