Career Officer
# 7741
06-24-2013, 06:53 PM
Cole soon appears on almost every screen in the area.

Cole: This is Fleet Admiral Cole. I must report that we have lost contact with the pegius outpost and our forces at New Jehrico have been devistated. We must assume it will only be a short time till they find this location as well. We will NOT surrender and we will not give up. But perhaphs we stand on the twilight of the UNSC. But it is our burden to bear. Let not any one ask if it was our time for we all where born for this battle. We will not go quitely into the night. It is therefore i ask you all to help fight against this enemy. We know death is almost certain but we will force the enemy to remember us and that we would not go quitely into the night. We will stand strong and proud and we will force history and time itself to remember our sacrifice here as we all must fight for those few civilians that we will try to send away. No greater sacrifice has been asked of you but i ask you now. Step forward one last time to drive away the night. This is our fight we will finish.Good luck and Gods speed.

As Cole ends the transmission he sits down in his seat and takes a sip from his tea.

Marshal Keyes: well done. Admiral there may be hope yet if you can inspire them enough.

Cole stands up

Cole: what do you think marshal?

Keyes takes out his pistol sliding it back as you hear the round charge in the chamber

Cole smiles: that is a good answer.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Career Officer
# 7742
06-24-2013, 11:15 PM
Cole waits for keyes to leave then he looks out the window at the few ships and stations in orbit. Calling up the mainfest

978 ships that are battle worthy
250 Super PAC platforms
3 Armegeddon class starbase defense outposts

he sets the padd down. It wasnt alot to work with. But he would make it work. He knew Black would do the same down below.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
# 7743
06-25-2013, 05:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Cole waits for keyes to leave then he looks out the window at the few ships and stations in orbit. Calling up the mainfest

978 ships that are battle worthy
250 Super PAC platforms
3 Armegeddon class starbase defense outposts

he sets the padd down. It wasnt alot to work with. But he would make it work. He knew Black would do the same down below.
*Soon multiple dozens of dreadnaughts arrive along with the head one 10 miles long... They soon release orbs on to the UNSC military... Their fighters cannot match them at all and are soon getting massacred. The Squid like vessels soon begin attacking in complicated formations of 3 the largest one with two smaller brethren attack the bulk of the fleet while the starbases come under attack and soon have multiple breaches as the Indoctrinated soon start appearing on each of them. Along with Harvesters winged creatures more machine now than anything else.. or so it seems.. More indoctrinated covenant arrive including Brutes and Elites.. and Forerunners. *

ODST: This is defense group Alpha we are under heavy attack... I repeat under heavy attack..

*His men are getting slaughtered, ripped limb from limb, shot, incinerated, drained of all blood, or beaten to death by indoctrinated Brutes..

*The Officer reports in *

Officer: Sir.. wings Charlie and Gamma have been obliterated... Artest station has been over run... the lead vessel is massive sir and seems to be able to fire more than one shot at a time.

Our forces are already down by 57 percent and combat already started 20 minutes ago... Those starbases won't last long...

*An explosion rocks the vessel's bridge and the officer is tossed out into the vacuum where he soon decompresses and discombobulates into strange looking gore...*
Starfleet Veteran
# 7744
06-25-2013, 07:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Soon multiple dozens of dreadnaughts arrive along with the head one 10 miles long... They soon release orbs on to the UNSC military... Their fighters cannot match them at all and are soon getting massacred. The Squid like vessels soon begin attacking in complicated formations of 3 the largest one with two smaller brethren attack the bulk of the fleet while the starbases come under attack and soon have multiple breaches as the Indoctrinated soon start appearing on each of them. Along with Harvesters winged creatures more machine now than anything else.. or so it seems.. More indoctrinated covenant arrive including Brutes and Elites.. and Forerunners. *

ODST: This is defense group Alpha we are under heavy attack... I repeat under heavy attack..

*His men are getting slaughtered, ripped limb from limb, shot, incinerated, drained of all blood, or beaten to death by indoctrinated Brutes..

*The Officer reports in *

Officer: Sir.. wings Charlie and Gamma have been obliterated... Artest station has been over run... the lead vessel is massive sir and seems to be able to fire more than one shot at a time.

Our forces are already down by 57 percent and combat already started 20 minutes ago... Those starbases won't last long...

*An explosion rocks the vessel's bridge and the officer is tossed out into the vacuum where he soon decompresses and discombobulates into strange looking gore...*
*Another Officer runs from his station over to Cole.*

Officer 2: Sir, we're picking up a spacial distortion directly between us and the enemy! I cannot identify it! Nothing similar has ever been recorded by the UNSC!

Officer 3: Something's coming through!

*Outside, amid the carnage, 2 colossal white vessels, bearing teal markings, thunder out of the anomaly - 2 Iconian Cor'dana Class Command Ships (Motherships). The 2 vessels fire their Main Antimatter Guns into the enemy as the pass through the formation, the enemy dumbfounded as the Iconians storm through. They take out 5 enemy ships before turning back around for a second pass.

I.C.S. Dor'kat'a, Bridge. Taragi stands looking out at the battle, with the enemy now raging fire at them.*

Taragi: Close blast doors!

*The Bridge Blast Doors seal as a holographic interpretation of the battle appears.*

This is Supreme Commander Taragi of the Iconian First Royal Defence Fleet to defending vessels! We have 2 more Motherships gating in behind your line! They will keep the gates open so you may evacuate your civilians to Iconian Space. We will see to it they reach the Republic of United Star Systems and then back to UNSC space from there. Taragi out!

*Taragi's First Officer walks over to him.*

XO: Sir, two Motherships will not be enough to defeat these ships, and our evacuation vessels will not be able to assist while they keep the gateways open.

Taragi: No... but we will show our enemies how far we will go to save even a single innocent life... even an alien life.

We will also show them that we can hurt them!

Activate the Twilight Weapon Banks!

*The Twilight Weapon Banks begin firing focused beams of Twilight Energy at the enemy. These beams can heavily damage a Shadow Warship.*

OOC: Something important to note is that the Twilight Force is an incredibly strong and unstable source of energy. If an Iconian Mothership was hit by one, it would be totally vaporised.

*The Motherships then begin firing ultrasonic charges toward the orbs. An experiment, more than anything, to test a hypothesis.*

OOC: Very much an experiment on my part. Testing if those orbs are what I think they are.

Now, I don't intend for the Iconians to actually win, but they're going to sure as hell fight to the death, and do a hell of a lot of damage, whatever it takes.

No, that isn't a free pass to kill Taragi. You can heavily damage the Dor'kat'a if you want, but Taragi isn't dying yet. I intend for something moving.

The Iconians are trying to rescue civilians, and field-test the Twilight Weaponry. We'll see how it turns out, but given that Shadows are nearly invincible to "mortal" weapons, the fact that the Twilight can kill them says a lot about how strong both are.
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 7745
06-25-2013, 08:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Another Officer runs from his station over to Cole.*

Officer 2: Sir, we're picking up a spacial distortion directly between us and the enemy! I cannot identify it! Nothing similar has ever been recorded by the UNSC!

Officer 3: Something's coming through!

*Outside, amid the carnage, 2 colossal white vessels, bearing teal markings, thunder out of the anomaly - 2 Iconian Cor'dana Class Command Ships (Motherships). The 2 vessels fire their Main Antimatter Guns into the enemy as the pass through the formation, the enemy dumbfounded as the Iconians storm through. They take out 5 enemy ships before turning back around for a second pass.

I.C.S. Dor'kat'a, Bridge. Taragi stands looking out at the battle, with the enemy now raging fire at them.*

Taragi: Close blast doors!

*The Bridge Blast Doors seal as a holographic interpretation of the battle appears.*

This is Supreme Commander Taragi of the Iconian First Royal Defence Fleet to defending vessels! We have 2 more Motherships gating in behind your line! They will keep the gates open so you may evacuate your civilians to Iconian Space. We will see to it they reach the Republic of United Star Systems and then back to UNSC space from there. Taragi out!

*Taragi's First Officer walks over to him.*

XO: Sir, two Motherships will not be enough to defeat these ships, and our evacuation vessels will not be able to assist while they keep the gateways open.

Taragi: No... but we will show our enemies how far we will go to save even a single innocent life... even an alien life.

We will also show them that we can hurt them!

Activate the Twilight Weapon Banks!

*The Twilight Weapon Banks begin firing focused beams of Twilight Energy at the enemy. These beams can heavily damage a Shadow Warship.*

OOC: Something important to note is that the Twilight Force is an incredibly strong and unstable source of energy. If an Iconian Mothership was hit by one, it would be totally vaporised.

*The Motherships then begin firing ultrasonic charges toward the orbs. An experiment, more than anything, to test a hypothesis.*

OOC: Very much an experiment on my part. Testing if those orbs are what I think they are.

Now, I don't intend for the Iconians to actually win, but they're going to sure as hell fight to the death, and do a hell of a lot of damage, whatever it takes.

No, that isn't a free pass to kill Taragi. You can heavily damage the Dor'kat'a if you want, but Taragi isn't dying yet. I intend for something moving.

The Iconians are trying to rescue civilians, and field-test the Twilight Weaponry. We'll see how it turns out, but given that Shadows are nearly invincible to "mortal" weapons, the fact that the Twilight can kill them says a lot about how strong both are.
*OOC: I actually don't want the any Milky Way Galaxy power to know what is coming or even believe it. But I am going not going to massacre civilians immediately... Going to give them a lot of time.*

*The Orbs are evading the weapons fire even taking in hits and release red beams onto the Iconian's shields... They take slightly more damage but do fall within a few hits and the ship is breached.. The Squid like vessels tightly knit the twilight energy and it neutralizes it.. The Lead vessel fires several volleys at Taragi's vessel breaching the vessel... *

*The screeching hum causes several Iconian crew members extreme pain as the song plays in their head.*

*The Indoctrinated troops break through the bulkheads via brutes and Banshees and begin the onslaught once again...*

ODST: Fallback ... *fires off more rounds killing a couple husks...* Fallback Damn it..

*An Iconian is taken by a brute and ripped to pieces.. while the ODST trooper gets cleaved in two by its bladed arm.. A Banshee teleports in front of six men and kills them with a scream of psychic power and impales an Iconain right through the center of his chest.*

ODST 2: My god... Damn fallback to the next point!
Career Officer
# 7746
06-25-2013, 08:34 AM
Cole: all ships emergency transport as many forces as you can from the ground then get the hell out of here.
Career Officer
# 7747
06-25-2013, 08:41 AM
Cole: general black is the artifact active.

Black: yes I can control it remotely.

Cole: inform our new allies that we are going to use the artifact to make an emrgency teleport to omega site. We can either take then with us or they can get out of here themselves. Cause we are going to create a supernova when we leave.
Captain
# 7748
06-25-2013, 08:55 AM
Quote:

Cole: inform our new allies that we are going to use the artifact to make an emrgency teleport to omega site. We can either take then with us or they can get out of here themselves. Cause we are going to create a supernova when we leave.
Officer 3: Sir they severed the remote connection to the supernova weapon!!

*On the ground a Squid like vessel is walking over it doing a precision cut with its main gun and using it to move up to General Black's location... The last thing he sees before incineration is all red before turning into nothing.. *

*On the ground their forces are soon trapped as the transporters are taken by the hordes.. *

ODST: Sir your going to have to leave with out us. We will hold them off as long as we can..

*Comm cuts out as the ODST is decapitated brutally by a Brute..*

Officer: Damn... Sir our forces are taking a massive beating.. we need to withdraw.. The civilians are away but we are running out of time..

*Outside the Iconians are having no real luck either. As a mothership falls to a dreadnaught the Lead squid is too busy focusing on Taragi's head vessel.. Destroying it piece by piece.. Dead Iconians hit the vessel as they float away...*
Captain
# 7749
06-25-2013, 08:58 AM
*Taragi's ship The bridge*

Scor: Sir... *The bridge around them is aflame as more rumblings happen through the ship as indoctrinated troops find their way in along with Orbs...*

Sir we don't have much longer we need to move.
Starfleet Veteran
# 7750
06-25-2013, 09:01 AM
Quote:

*Taragi is briefed on the plan.*

Taragi: I.C.S. Qora'mon, meet with the UNSC forces and the evac ships and prepare for the teleport! We will join you as soon as we can!

Iconian Commander *Over Comm*: Icon'dar, Supreme Commander!

Taragi: Icon'dar!

Navigation, put us directly between the enemy and the defending ships!

Navigator: Yes sir!

Taragi: Weapons, switch back to antimatter beams and tear them apart! Release the ultrasonic charges and detonate!

Defence, divert all power to Shielding!

*OOC: The Iconians aren't a Milky Way Galactic Power, so... this is completely valid!

Besides, no matter what, survivors are going to escape and tell of what happened here. The Milky Way powers may not believe it, but the story will spread.*

*The Dor'kat'a takes up defensive position while the other Iconian ships take up position with the UNSC forces for jump.*
My Fan Fictions