Career Officer
# 7771
06-25-2013, 06:41 PM
Cole sits in his quarters. Serina appears on his desk as he takes another drink.

Serina: being productive I see sir.

Cole: did the teams report in.

Serina: yes the station seems to be an older one. No life signs found now but it is fully armed and operational.

Cole: we will set up mobile camp there then.

Serina: I will inform the odst then sir.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Career Officer
# 7772
06-25-2013, 06:59 PM
Cole: serina do you think any one else made it?

Serina: hard to say i would guess....

An officer comes in quickly hands him a padd clearly shaken Cole looks at it

Cole: dismissed

the officer leaves

Serina: may i ask what is wrong

Cole: We just received an after battle report from ONI. Terrace was killed when his ship was destroyed in there last attack.now all that we know that is alive of fleetcomm is me and general black.

Serina: things just keep getting better dont they
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Captain
# 7773
06-25-2013, 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Cole: serina do you think any one else made it?

Serina: hard to say i would guess....

An officer comes in quickly hands him a padd clearly shaken Cole looks at it

Cole: dismissed

the officer leaves

Serina: may i ask what is wrong

Cole: We just received an after battle report from ONI. Terrace was killed when his ship was destroyed in there last attack.now all that we know that is alive of fleetcomm is me and general black.

Serina: things just keep getting better dont they
OOC: You gonna bring Black back or what?
Career Officer
# 7774
06-25-2013, 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
OOC: You gonna bring Black back or what?
OOC: sorry thought i made it clear black is with the battle group overseeing his troops right now or at least what is left of them lol
Career Officer
# 7775
06-25-2013, 08:11 PM
but yeah general black is with them in case i wasnt clear
Career Officer
# 7776
06-25-2013, 11:57 PM
On the station a small detachment of UNSC troops are in what was believed to be the control room.

Sarg Forge: anything yet

Troopser: not over here.

Forge: well let's keep looking. There has to be something to brinh major systems online.

Trooper: aye sir.

Forge: forge to infinity

Cole: infinity here what do you have sargeant.

Forge: nothing yet sir. There is an active mnedical bay and an armory but that's locked.

Cole: keep on it sargeant. Once we know the area is safe for the time being we will beam more people aboard. Infinity out.

Serina: the rest of the battle group has formed up and is holding a standard formation. Any orders yet sir?

Colr: just have them maintane position. For now.
Starfleet Veteran
# 7777
06-26-2013, 04:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
on The Station A Small Detachment Of Unsc Troops Are In What Was Believed To Be The Control Room.

Sarg Forge: Anything Yet

Troopser: Not Over Here.

Forge: Well Let's Keep Looking. There Has To Be Something To Brinh Major Systems Online.

Trooper: Aye Sir.

Forge: Forge To Infinity

Cole: Infinity Here What Do You Have Sargeant.

Forge: Nothing Yet Sir. There Is An Active Mnedical Bay And An Armory But That's Locked.

Cole: Keep On It Sargeant. Once We Know The Area Is Safe For The Time Being We Will Beam More People Aboard. Infinity Out.

Serina: The Rest Of The Battle Group Has Formed Up And Is Holding A Standard Formation. Any Orders Yet Sir?

Colr: Just Have Them Maintane Position. For Now.
OOC: Stargate: Atlantis by any chance? It just reminds me of the premise so much.
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 7778
06-26-2013, 05:04 AM
Quote:
*James comes in with the holo skin... and as soon as the door closes he turns it off.*

James: Is she ok?

*Looks at the Face Dancer on the table disgusted...*

Doctor did you find anything off from the last one you recovered?

*Cocks his head as the Doctor is pretty much shocked as can be...*

Doctor... You can gawk later. I will also fill you in at that time.
Matt: James, I informed the entire senior staff of the situation. They had to be informed.

Andrews: I'm just surprised you know about the previous incident with the Face Dancers. I wasn't told you'd been informed.

Matt: He wasn't.

Andrews: Sam will be fine. If we'd been an hour later though...

Matt: Doc... please don't put that thought in my head.

Andrews: Sorry.

Matt: I'd better head back up to the Bridge. Doc, get whatever data you can outta this thing. I don't care if you have to use a phaser pistol as a scalpel. I want to know what makes these things tick and how we can screen against them!

Andrews: Aye sir.

*Matt walks out of Sickbay. Andrews looks at Sam as she sits up on the bio-bed.*

Well, seeing as how you're technically not supposed to be here...

*He throws her a surgical gown.*

You can help me dissect this thing.

Sam: I'm not a Xenobiologist!

Andrews: Neither are the rest of my staff. If something goes wrong, I'm trusting your instincts and impulsive nature to kill that thing.

Sam: Andrews, it's already dead! I'm fairly sure of that, believe me.

Andrews: You killed an Orion, not a Face Dancer. We still don't know enough about the genetic metamorphosis of these things.
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 7779
06-26-2013, 05:19 AM
Quote:
*Danny is quiet as he watches through the stealth module waiting for what seems like an eternity... *

Danny: *to himself* I hate waiting like this... Just makes things worse.
Sanders: Relax. We're almost inside the Cruiser.

*The Shuttle lands inside the Cruiser's Shuttlebay, next to the Breen Shuttle. The Letheans soon begin to file out.*

Come on.

*Sanders and Danny sneak out of the Shuttle before the hatch closes, sneaking into the maintenance tunnels to avoid detection.*

Okay, we head straight for the Computer Core, get the data, get out.

Just in case... I assume you bought a few Spacial Charges?
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 7780
06-26-2013, 08:46 AM
Ooc: slightly a mix of both.

Cole gets up after finally getting some rest.

Cole: serina update

Serina: we have the station up and running or at least we think its up and running. No signs of enemy ships. And we haven't heard from anyone else.

Cole: well one step at a time.

Serina: the general is already aboard the station with his men. Forge has the control room up and running and the weapons rooms we now have acess to.

Cole: well I would call that progress.