Career Officer
# 7781
06-26-2013, 08:31 AM
Cole walks around the bridge. Checking readouts and logs. Encouraging the officers on the bridge. On a bridge that normally operated on about 25 people there are only 8 on duty now. There resources are strained but they will keep going.

Cole: serina do we have access to the forerunner data base.

Serina: checking yes I can access there information.

Cole: try to make a match of anything in there records.

Serina: working. No nothing like these I believe. There was a similiar encounter in which they destroyed all life in the galaxy to defeat there enemy though.

Cole: keep going throuhh it serina.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Career Officer
# 7782
06-26-2013, 10:03 AM
Ooc: I'm going to be reforming the unsc soon. Have my idea into what I'm going to make them.
Phil Coulson: And back up isn't coming. It'll be just the four of us. We'll be outmanned and outgunned. But Fury always said... a man can accomplish anything when he realizes he's a part of something bigger. A team of people who share that conviction can change the world. So, what do you say? You ready to change the world?
Career Officer
# 7783
06-26-2013, 10:23 AM
Cole and General Black are sitting in coles ready room.

Cole: the unsc is gone. I think we can both agree with that.

Black: yes but what do we do then.

Cole: we reform. We recreate what we are. And we push on.

Black: well then let's get to work.

They spend the next few hours speaking and going over there plans.

Ooc: I'm going to make then basically nomads and mercenaries. Because everyone still alive has survived two wars now. So they can fight and fight well.

Serina: sir the last of the surviving ships have arrived. Our total is now at 178.

Cole: serina bring the ship into a docking position with the station and begin refitting her with the foretunner tech.
Career Officer
# 7784
06-26-2013, 11:16 AM
Ooc: so quite now lol of course its my day off lol.
Career Officer
# 7785
06-26-2013, 12:43 PM
Cole is in the mess hall alone eating his meal. What's left of unsc forces have agreed to roam space. Ever running from the yhreat. Each choosing a different name and symbal
They will not keep in contact each assuming they are the only ones left.

Serina appears near cole

Serina: sir sargeant forge reports they have the station fully up and running.

Cole finishing his meal.

Cole: very good serina. How are the upgrades coming.

Serina: thanks to forerunner tech they are almost complete.

Cole: good we will settle down here for awhile let everyone get some rest before we move on.

Ooc: well might as well keep going since its so quite lol.
Starfleet Veteran
# 7786
06-26-2013, 12:57 PM
*Tholian System, Tholian Homeworld. A massive wave shreds the Demon World to pieces.

R.S.S. Republic, Bridge - 6 hours later. Matt is sitting in the Command Chair when David turns to him from one of the Auxhiliary Science Stations.*

David: Sir, we're getting a Priority 1 transmission! It's being aired across all Republic Military Channels! It's Admiral Harper!

Matt: Put it on!

*The face of the moderately aged Admiral Harper appears on-screen, the on-screen channel monitor showing that the transmission is being sent to all Republic Military Vessels and Outposts. The face of the Admiral is grave, with his thin grey beard promoting the foreboding atmosphere of his expression.*

Admiral Harper: This is Admiral Harper, Naval Command Board. Can I have your attention please?

At 0500 hours Earth Standard Time last night, L-RIDA (Long-Range Intelligence Drone Array. Pronounced "El Rider".) Bravo detected an extreme increase in thermal and electromagnetic activity within the Tholian System. The Federation's MIDAS Array has confirmed these reports.

30 minutes later, we received confirmation - the Tholian Star has gone Supernova.

As of 3 hours ago, our worst fears have been confirmed - The Blast Wave is travelling through subspace. In 2 days, it will break out of Tholian Space and begin a rapid approach towards the Cardassian Union and Breen Confederacy.

Matt: It's like Hobus all over again.

Admiral Harper: A Federation Task Force led by the U.S.S. Enterprise - Codename: Storm Front - has already been dispatched, but will not arrive in time to prevent the destruction of all Tholian Colonies.

All projections indicate that, even with optimal conditions, only 2% of the Tholian population has time to escape. That only comes down to about 2000, people.

I am requesting that any Vessel currently taking part in the Federation Policing Assistance Programme in Cardassian Space please redirect to aid in the evacuation of the Tholian Assembly.

Please note: this is not an order. We seriously suspect that any vessel entering Tholian Space will have a marginal chance of returning, at best. However, please make every effort to assist civilians already escaping to the border.

Admiral Harper... out.

*The screen goes dead, with murmuring all over the Bridge.*

Helm *murmuring to Ops*: Who could do that to the Tholians? They're the most advanced power in the Alpha Quadrant!

Ops *murmuring to Helm*: I wanna know how the hell Starfleet plans to stop that?!

Matt: Cut the chatter!

Commander, inform the crew, but don't cause a panic.

David: Aye, sir.

Matt: Now, I know we're all a little stunned, but we can't let this... incident... cripple crew performance. Understood?

*The enlisted and Junior members of the Bridge Crew, save Dana and T'mar, all nod warily.*

I know it's a lot to take in at once but...

*He stands up, and walks around the Bridge.*

I've served with most of you long before I took command of the Republic - some of you before the Republic was even commissioned. But, even those with whom I haven't, I know that you are the best in the Fleet - hell, you may even be the best in the Galaxy! We've been through our fair share of firefights together. I'd trust each and every one of you with my life! ...But... you know what they say about giving a guy a loaded gun.

*Several of the crew smile at this attempt to lighten the mood.*

Quite frankly, half the time I think the only reason you don't hang me on the yard-arm is because... well, we don't have a yard-arm!

*Several of the crew break into a light burst of laughter.*

Seriously though... you can handle this. We can handle this! There is not one man on this ship that I do not have complete confidence in!

One more thing: as long as this crisis persists, I want you to know that I'd rather serve on no other ship, with no other crew.

David: Here, here!
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 7787
06-26-2013, 01:08 PM
Serina: sir what I'm curious is is this do you an on trying. To inform the milky way.

Cole: at this point no serina. They have made no sign that they are going to attack there. Besides what do we do. Tell them they are doomed.
Captain
# 7788
06-26-2013, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Matt: James, I informed the entire senior staff of the situation. They had to be informed.

Andrews: I'm just surprised you know about the previous incident with the Face Dancers. I wasn't told you'd been informed.

Matt: He wasn't.

Andrews: Sam will be fine. If we'd been an hour later though...

Matt: Doc... please don't put that thought in my head.

Andrews: Sorry.

Matt: I'd better head back up to the Bridge. Doc, get whatever data you can outta this thing. I don't care if you have to use a phaser pistol as a scalpel. I want to know what makes these things tick and how we can screen against them!

Andrews: Aye sir.

*Matt walks out of Sickbay. Andrews looks at Sam as she sits up on the bio-bed.*

Well, seeing as how you're technically not supposed to be here...

*He throws her a surgical gown.*

You can help me dissect this thing.

Sam: I'm not a Xenobiologist!

Andrews: Neither are the rest of my staff. If something goes wrong, I'm trusting your instincts and impulsive nature to kill that thing.

Sam: Andrews, it's already dead! I'm fairly sure of that, believe me.

Andrews: You killed an Orion, not a Face Dancer. We still don't know enough about the genetic metamorphosis of these things.
James: I do read Matt. Besides you call that encryption?

Before you ask I was curious...
Captain
# 7789
06-26-2013, 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Tholian System, Tholian Homeworld. A massive wave shreds the Demon World to pieces.

R.S.S. Republic, Bridge - 6 hours later. Matt is sitting in the Command Chair when David turns to him from one of the Auxhiliary Science Stations.*

David: Sir, we're getting a Priority 1 transmission! It's being aired across all Republic Military Channels! It's Admiral Harper!

Matt: Put it on!

*The face of the moderately aged Admiral Harper appears on-screen, the on-screen channel monitor showing that the transmission is being sent to all Republic Military Vessels and Outposts. The face of the Admiral is grave, with his thin grey beard promoting the foreboding atmosphere of his expression.*

Admiral Harper: This is Admiral Harper, Naval Command Board. Can I have your attention please?

At 0500 hours Earth Standard Time last night, L-RIDA (Long-Range Intelligence Drone Array. Pronounced "El Rider".) Bravo detected an extreme increase in thermal and electromagnetic activity within the Tholian System. The Federation's MIDAS Array has confirmed these reports.

30 minutes later, we received confirmation - the Tholian Star has gone Supernova.

As of 3 hours ago, our worst fears have been confirmed - The Blast Wave is travelling through subspace. In 2 days, it will break out of Tholian Space and begin a rapid approach towards the Cardassian Union and Breen Confederacy.

Matt: It's like Hobus all over again.

Admiral Harper: A Federation Task Force led by the U.S.S. Enterprise - Codename: Storm Front - has already been dispatched, but will not arrive in time to prevent the destruction of all Tholian Colonies.

All projections indicate that, even with optimal conditions, only 2% of the Tholian population has time to escape. That only comes down to about 2000, people.

I am requesting that any Vessel currently taking part in the Federation Policing Assistance Programme in Cardassian Space please redirect to aid in the evacuation of the Tholian Assembly.

Please note: this is not an order. We seriously suspect that any vessel entering Tholian Space will have a marginal chance of returning, at best. However, please make every effort to assist civilians already escaping to the border.

Admiral Harper... out.

*The screen goes dead, with murmuring all over the Bridge.*

Helm *murmuring to Ops*: Who could do that to the Tholians? They're the most advanced power in the Alpha Quadrant!

Ops *murmuring to Helm*: I wanna know how the hell Starfleet plans to stop that?!

Matt: Cut the chatter!

Commander, inform the crew, but don't cause a panic.

David: Aye, sir.

Matt: Now, I know we're all a little stunned, but we can't let this... incident... cripple crew performance. Understood?

*The enlisted and Junior members of the Bridge Crew, save Dana and T'mar, all nod warily.*

I know it's a lot to take in at once but...

*He stands up, and walks around the Bridge.*

I've served with most of you long before I took command of the Republic - some of you before the Republic was even commissioned. But, even those with whom I haven't, I know that you are the best in the Fleet - hell, you may even be the best in the Galaxy! We've been through our fair share of firefights together. I'd trust each and every one of you with my life! ...But... you know what they say about giving a guy a loaded gun.

*Several of the crew smile at this attempt to lighten the mood.*

Quite frankly, half the time I think the only reason you don't hang me on the yard-arm is because... well, we don't have a yard-arm!

*Several of the crew break into a light burst of laughter.*

Seriously though... you can handle this. We can handle this! There is not one man on this ship that I do not have complete confidence in!

One more thing: as long as this crisis persists, I want you to know that I'd rather serve on no other ship, with no other crew.

David: Here, here!
*Stane is standing in a dark room his implants are now glowing as well a radiant blue in the dark... but he has not become a husk... He feels the chaos...*

Stane: I am sure there are other ways to destroy a species than to wipe out a star but I suppose that when dealing with these Tholians it could not be helped.

Arbiter: The Shadows had their hand in it as well so it was not all our Masters.. But nonetheless this makes it easier for us.

Stane: That it does. The Iconians are now the more advanced race left..

Arbiter: Do you plan on stirring the pot more?

Stane: Perhaps.. The Song does seem to wish it.
Career Officer
# 7790
06-26-2013, 01:22 PM
Serina: sir I'm picking up something odd.

Cole: what is it?

Serina: its a planet I didn't pick up before on my first scan. Its wait no purging that can't be right.

Cole: what is it serina

Serina: it appears to be a forerunner shields world. And it activated when accessed the station. I believe I have a designation. Liberary. Odd

Cole: serina prep the ship we will go see what is down there.