Career Officer
# 7791
06-26-2013, 08:00 PM
As cole stands on the bridge

Serina: sir im piking up an energy surge forming on the bridge

Cole: red alert!

A squad of ODST come in weapons raised as a loud and bright flash appears as two beings stand on the bridge.

Cole: stand down i repeat stand down.

Tal looks at Cole for a moment as Cole looks at who is next to him. Metran

Cole: can we speak privately

They walk into coels ready room

Cole: i thought you said he was evil?

Tal: while it is true we each look at life very differently we face a common foe. And he will fight against them so that he can continue to fight for control of what he says is his.

Cole: the enemy of my enemy is my friend huh

Tal: I am sorry i could not have helped before.

Cole: its not your fault probably would have just been killed any ways.

Tal: I have called for what remains of my team to meet me here we will not be able to fight a war but we will help defend you all.

Cole: thank you i apreciate that.

OOC: ok and if you hadnt guessed tal and metrans story is kinda like optimus and megatron just so i say it and everyone knows.
" great men are forged in fire. It is the privilege of lesser men to light the flame"
Captain
# 7792
06-27-2013, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
As cole stands on the bridge

Serina: sir im piking up an energy surge forming on the bridge

Cole: red alert!

A squad of ODST come in weapons raised as a loud and bright flash appears as two beings stand on the bridge.

Cole: stand down i repeat stand down.

Tal looks at Cole for a moment as Cole looks at who is next to him. Metran

Cole: can we speak privately

They walk into coels ready room

Cole: i thought you said he was evil?

Tal: while it is true we each look at life very differently we face a common foe. And he will fight against them so that he can continue to fight for control of what he says is his.

Cole: the enemy of my enemy is my friend huh

Tal: I am sorry i could not have helped before.

Cole: its not your fault probably would have just been killed any ways.

Tal: I have called for what remains of my team to meet me here we will not be able to fight a war but we will help defend you all.

Cole: thank you i apreciate that.

OOC: ok and if you hadnt guessed tal and metrans story is kinda like optimus and megatron just so i say it and everyone knows.
*OOC: That is fine.. Just going to push the prelude along... a bit... *

*The shadow guards take Tara out of the room gently and begin to move her outside of the structure... It has been days but she has been fed.. But they only want her for one thing... They leave the structure and she is met by the legions already present in front of the Aparatus to not just the forge... but to Dark Space... the realm of the Old Gods... The beings here are corrupted, hideous, as if it was something out of a nightmare. Stane his skin becoming more patchy by the day with radiant blue coming from certain cross sections..*

Stane: Come my dear..
Captain
# 7793
06-27-2013, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
Sanders: Relax. We're almost inside the Cruiser.

*The Shuttle lands inside the Cruiser's Shuttlebay, next to the Breen Shuttle. The Letheans soon begin to file out.*

Come on.

*Sanders and Danny sneak out of the Shuttle before the hatch closes, sneaking into the maintenance tunnels to avoid detection.*

Okay, we head straight for the Computer Core, get the data, get out.

Just in case... I assume you bought a few Spacial Charges?
Danny: Of course this is not Regis where I misplaced them.

Lets move out...

*The tunnels are a bit maze like ... Like a mystery house at a park. *

We need to hurry up...
Starfleet Veteran
# 7794
06-27-2013, 09:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*OOC: That is fine.. Just going to push the prelude along... a bit... *

*The shadow guards take Tara out of the room gently and begin to move her outside of the structure... It has been days but she has been fed.. But they only want her for one thing... They leave the structure and she is met by the legions already present in front of the Aparatus to not just the forge... but to Dark Space... the realm of the Old Gods... The beings here are corrupted, hideous, as if it was something out of a nightmare. Stane his skin becoming more patchy by the day with radiant blue coming from certain cross sections..*

Stane: Come my dear..
*Tara tries to get away, manages to escape the first group of guards but getting cornered up against a cliff. She lifts her arms up protectively.*

Tara *terrified*: Get... get away! Get away!

*R.S.S. Republic, Guest Quarters. Sam is sitting at a desk, looking at some photos on her computer when she sees a white glow out of the corner of her eyes. She turns to see that it's coming from her pendant.*

Sam: What the--?

*She picks the pendant up, feeling the energy permeate through her body, merging with the twilight being inside her. Her eyes burst white as she sees what happens with Tara - not there physically, but able to see what is happening.

She sees Tara, who she almost mistakes for a younger version of herself before realising who it must be.

The Shadows are closing on her, pushing her further against the cliff. Sam catches a small white flash in Tara's eyes.*

Oh my god...

Tara *terrified*: I said... get... AWAY!!!

*A white pulse of energy bursts from Tara, and the Shadows are stopped in their tracks, frozen in time. Sam watches as Tara collapses to the ground, before flashing back to aboard the Republic.*

Sam: Allington to Forrester! Matt, I need to see you, NOW! Bring our... guest... with you!

Matt *Over Comm*: Sam? What's--?

Sam: NOW!

Matt *Over Comm*: Okay, okay! I'm on my way.
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill
Starfleet Veteran
# 7795
06-27-2013, 09:57 AM
Quote:
Danny: Of course this is not Regis where I misplaced them.

Lets move out...

*The tunnels are a bit maze like ... Like a mystery house at a park. *

We need to hurry up...
Sanders: Relax. We've got plenty of time. The Tr'ians aren't the type to rush a sale.

*They come out into the Computer Core.*

Okay, I'll get the files. Place charges on the core.

*He walks over to the access console and starts looking for the Black Phantom files.*
My Fan Fictions

Captain
# 7796
06-27-2013, 10:32 AM
Quote:
*Tara tries to get away, manages to escape the first group of guards but getting cornered up against a cliff. She lifts her arms up protectively.*

Tara *terrified*: Get... get away! Get away!

*R.S.S. Republic, Guest Quarters. Sam is sitting at a desk, looking at some photos on her computer when she sees a white glow out of the corner of her eyes. She turns to see that it's coming from her pendant.*

Sam: What the--?

*She picks the pendant up, feeling the energy permeate through her body, merging with the twilight being inside her. Her eyes burst white as she sees what happens with Tara - not there physically, but able to see what is happening.

She sees Tara, who she almost mistakes for a younger version of herself before realising who it must be.

The Shadows are closing on her, pushing her further against the cliff. Sam catches a small white flash in Tara's eyes.*

Oh my god...

Tara *terrified*: I said... get... AWAY!!!

*A white pulse of energy bursts from Tara, and the Shadows are stopped in their tracks, frozen in time. Sam watches as Tara collapses to the ground, before flashing back to aboard the Republic.*

Sam: Allington to Forrester! Matt, I need to see you, NOW! Bring our... guest... with you!

Matt *Over Comm*: Sam? What's--?

Sam: NOW!

Matt *Over Comm*: Okay, okay! I'm on my way.
*OOC: She can't really do that because of the bracelet she is wearing. She was given it when she first arrived. *

Stane: *brushing them aside takes her by the arm to the chamber in the aparatus and locks her in place and removes the bracelet... Given the chamber it starts channeling her power already. The portal and the machine begins operating and the portal opens wider revealing Dark Space. and a Screech ...* It is done.. But expect them to come here and stop us.

Arbiter: They will fail.. Nothing can stop the cycle.

Stane: I will be here as commanded *he looks to the ship as it gets closer The troops screech and soon man their commands.*

*Orion base*

Danny: This is odd.. This is almost too easy... *as he locks the next charge into place.*

*James feeling something dark start radiating from deep within Republic territory... and a familiar feeling... *

James: Tara!!..
Starfleet Veteran
# 7797
06-27-2013, 10:50 AM
Quote:
*OOC: She can't really do that because of the bracelet she is wearing. She was given it when she first arrived. *

Stane: *brushing them aside takes her by the arm to the chamber in the aparatus and locks her in place and removes the bracelet... Given the chamber it starts channeling her power already. The portal and the machine begins operating and the portal opens wider revealing Dark Space. and a Screech ...* It is done.. But expect them to come here and stop us.

Stane: I will be here as commanded *he looks to the ship as it gets closer The troops screech and soon man their commands.*

*Orion base*

Danny: This is odd.. This is almost too easy... *as he locks the next charge into place.*

*James feeling something dark start radiating from deep within Republic territory... and a familiar feeling... *

OOC: Keep in mind that the Twilight being in her is probably just as strong as Sam's, and since Sam was pulled mentally into the situation, the two combined may have been strong enough to overwhelm the bracelet.

Besides, it was a panic attack. Tara had never used her power before and an attack of that magnitude would have involved a rapid increase in power - hence why she passed out after doing it.

Look, the being inside Sam is even more powerful than any of the Guardians or Shadows, or even the Q. Tara's would be maybe slightly weaker, since she's younger, but Sam was pulled there by the link between the two creatures. We're talking about a dam that was built to withstand a river (Tara) trying to stop a tsunami (Tara and Sam combined).
My Fan Fictions

Captain
# 7798
06-27-2013, 10:54 AM
Quote:
OOC: Keep in mind that the Twilight being in her is probably just as strong as Sam's, and since Sam was pulled mentally into the situation, the two combined may have been strong enough to overwhelm the bracelet.

Besides, it was a panic attack. Tara had never used her power before and an attack of that magnitude would have involved a rapid increase in power - hence why she passed out after doing it.

Look, the being inside Sam is even more powerful than any of the Guardians or Shadows, or even the Q. Tara's would be maybe slightly weaker, since she's younger, but Sam was pulled there by the link between the two creatures. We're talking about a dam that was built to withstand a river (Tara) trying to stop a tsunami (Tara and Sam combined).
*OOC:*Alright lets move on.*
Starfleet Veteran
# 7799
06-27-2013, 10:54 AM
Quote:

*Orion base*

*Orion Cruiser*

Sanders: I told you.

Relax, as soon as I break this encryption they're going to know. You'll get to fight, don't worry.

And I'm... in!

*He quickly types a few keys.*

Command may have asked us to recover the data if possible... but that temporal core is just too much power to be left in anyone's hands!

*He deletes the data, completely. He then turns to Danny.*

Get ready to blow those charges. We're leaving.

*They hear the doors open as 4 squads of Orion troops run in and surround them.*

Orion: Surrender or die!

Sander: Aww sh--!

*Sanders yells out in pain as he keels over onto his knees, clutching his stomach in pain as his entire body erupts in pain.*
My Fan Fictions

Captain
# 7800
06-27-2013, 10:59 AM
Quote:
*Orion Cruiser*

Sanders: I told you.

Relax, as soon as I break this encryption they're going to know. You'll get to fight, don't worry.

And I'm... in!

*He quickly types a few keys.*

Command may have asked us to recover the data if possible... but that temporal core is just too much power to be left in anyone's hands!

*He deletes the data, completely. He then turns to Danny.*

Get ready to blow those charges. We're leaving.

*They hear the doors open as 4 squads of Orion troops run in and surround them.*

Orion: Surrender or die!

Sander: Aww sh--!

*Sanders yells out in pain as he keels over onto his knees, clutching his stomach in pain as his entire body erupts in pain.*
*Danny comes up from behind and blows the group up into hunks of flesh... from a convieniently placed charge....*

Danny: Damn... *Looks at Sanders * I told you to speak up Cap... *engages the stealth module on Sanders and engages his...*

Now lets get out of here...
*OOC: Retconned*

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 06-27-2013 at 11:06 AM.